Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tethys's Characters (Update)

Go down 
+9
maddie ☹
Boo Bunny
Excelsior
Baby Lex
Gazimu
hunter11
Lightning
Inaniloquist
tethys
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Morpheus is cool~ xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Can you add restrictions to her powers, and be more descriptive on her sword?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Thank you, and edited. :D
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Name: Scarlett Summers
Age/Birthday: 13, January 22nd
God Parent: Hegemone
Mortal Parent: Johnny Summers
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: Scarlett, like a lot of demigods, was kicked out of many schools. She was never really popular, nor was she unpopular. She made a couple close friends, though. One of them happened to be a satyr. When Scarlett turned 10, the satyr noticed a dracaenae was following her. He quickly brought her to camp. The next month, she went back home, to find her house burnt down. Plus, she heard her mother died in the fire, so she is a year-round camper.
Physical Appearance: Scarlett has red hair, that looks like flames in the light. Her curly hair reaches just past her shoulders. Her skin is pale, but she is devoid of freckles. Her eyes are a striking emerald, that look hazel in the right light. Her teeth are a bit crooked, and as a result she has braces. She has an average weight, but she is a bit skinny. She's around 5"3' in height.
Personality: She likes to be alone. Scarlett spends a lot of time reading or playing video games. She's shy at first, but once you get to know her, you wouldn't say she was shy. In fact, she might talk so much it gets annoying with close friends. Although she may not seem like it, she's a daredevil. Sometimes she does things before thinking, with in the end don't have the best results. She always tries to be bold, but she always has worries on the inside. Scarlett gets angered easily, but tries to hide the feeling. That usually causes her to hold grudges.
Pets: None
Talents: Track, swimming, baking
Weapons: Celestial bronze bow and arrows.

Last edited by Wish:GodOfWishes&Luck on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Nice! (: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 pm

any of your characters need a boyfriend. Chase is getting lonely. :(
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Hmm... Sorry, I think I'm going to keep all my characters single :]
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Eh, worth a try. thanks anyways. I just asked because there really good. If you change your mind though PM me. no harm in asking right? :)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Okay; thanks. :]
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 pm

alright you know anyone who needs a bf?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 pm

No, sorry ]:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Again no harm in asking. If any one with a female character who finds Athena cabin members attractive feel free to pm me.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 pm

New Character; needs to be accepted. :]
Look at my first post for all my characters.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Nice. Is her name a mixture of Rihanna and Katy Perry? LOL. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Yup! And thanks :]
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Finally have my twins up, in the first post!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Twins are accepted.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:03 pm

New character!
Wish Chance
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Great character -- nice and well explained brief history! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 am

I'm glad you got your charrie accepted wish!

(now on making my charrie accepted....hmm...)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Mickey is now a naiad. I just tweaked her a bit to fit her being a naiad, and added the history since I made this app before it was required. Does she need to be accepted again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:42 pm

I don't know. O.O

I'LL JUST ACCEPT HER SO WE'RE BOTH SAFE. ACCEPTED. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Name:
Perri Eldora
Age/Birthday:
14/May 5th, 2002
God Parent:
Apollo
Mortal Parent:
Alicia Eldora
Years in Camp:
Brief History:
Perri seemed to always get the bad luck. She was the one with the broken ankle, or the one without a dad. Perri's mother said he had to go a trip, and never returned. Perri always pestered her to learn more about him, but her mom refused to crack. One day in school, she wandered a bit away from the playground, to end up face to face with a hungry telekhine. Craftily using her resources, she picked up a stick, and swung it at the odd creature. It was knocked out long enough for Perri to dash to her home, which was across the street from school. Trying to hide her fear, and tears, she told her mother about the creepy dog seal thing. Her mother finally had to tell her daughter everything, and knew that this wouldn't get any better if she didn't drive little Perri to camp. Hastily, Perri packed, and her mother drove her to camp.
Physical Appearance:
Perri is short, and cute. She has 2 beady, lime green eyes that are always sparkling. Under her eyes, is a small nose, and a smiling mouth, with an assortment of molars missing, or loose. Although she is a child of Apollo, she has the typical elf-like features of a Hermes kid. Her skin is deathly pale, covered by freckles. Perri's shoulder length hair is a bright blond color, that looks almost bright yellow. She doesn't care to fix it, so it's usually messy. Perri's definitely thin, and only a small 4"11'. She always wears a cozy lime green winter jacket. People tell her not to wear it indoors, especially during the summer, but her stubborn attitude causes her to keep wearing it. She's usually wearing sweatpants, and size three-and-a-half sneakers.
Personality:
The confident girl named Perri doesn't really consider the feelings of others before saying something, but usually has sympathy when she realizes the feelings were hurt. Perri has a huge amount of confidence that everything will be alright if she thinks it through, which is her greatest flaw. Perri actually has an interest in school. She'll always study intensely, even if she doesn't need to. She was a talent for memorizing things. That talent leads her to be one of the best students in French class, and isn't the one to brag about it. This may be because she the shy type around people she isn't familiar with. Although around friends she is an enthusiastic talker. Actually, one may say she gets annoying from talking so much around her buddies. Her sparkling eyes tend to look off into space a lot, as she commonly blanks out. Besides all of this, she's clever. Perri always seems to analyze people, as if she had suspicions. Perri needs to think things through before doing anything, which makes her bad with decisions.
Pets:
At home, she has a chihuahua named Mia.
Talents:
Creativity, speaking French, Cleverness
Weapons:
A dagger, which she's surprisingly decent with. Although she has accidentally stabbed a few things.
Other:
This is really long! She doesn't need to be accepted, I made her for fun. I'll probably use her when another character dies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tethys's Characters (Update)   Tethys's Characters (Update) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tethys's Characters (Update)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2