Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Final Resting Place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

My Final Resting Place Empty
PostSubject: My Final Resting Place   My Final Resting Place I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:27 am

"'Cause Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions."

My Final Resting Place Abel-1
a
||b||e||l||||m||o||n||t||e||n||e||g||r||o

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Abel Montenegro's lonely grave didn't stand up in the sea of the dead. In his case, it was very plain. Too plain to be noticed and yet the elegance of the white marble was almost natural in the green background. Under the old Willow tree lay his body, 6 feet into the ground. As a memory of his life, light green inscriptions were placed on the white rock.

Here Lays
Abel Montenegro
the blind son of Demeter
"May you dwell in our hearts forever, and your memory will live long."

His cause of death wasn't extra-ordinary, nor was it predictable. Our brave soul has wandered off into the afterlight when his body can't take it anymore.

He laid crumpled, doubled over with pools of blood running down his head. His stomach bore wounds deeper than the ocean. It wa when he didn't hear it. The hell hound definitely from the pits of tartarus, killed our you dashing prince.
[/justify]
Back to top Go down

My Final Resting Place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: