Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] Empty
PostSubject: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:31 pm

We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] Dianna-agron-vanity-fair-03
Hailey l Livingston [daughter of Aeolus; lord of the Winds.]

Hailey sat of a stack of dead strawberry vines, surrounded by a tall wall of fruit. She was deep inside the strawberry field, sheltering herself from everyone around her. The world could be a frightening place to be when you were alone. Hailey related well to boys, which was strange, but she was okay with that. Sometimes, she just couldn't act like a girl. She couldn't see things like a girl. The world had forced her to be someone she wasn't, which often made Hailey unhappy.

There were still her moments, the times when she thought her life was perfect. Those times were spent with Derrik, and while she had strong feelings towards the boy, she knew something was nibbling at her. Something that made her want to turn and run. She couldn't face the feelings, but she knew what it was. That's why Hailey had come to the field. Here, she could be away from the stress of the day, and connect to the wind. She was a free spirit, which made since, because so were the winds.

As she sat fingering a strawberry, she heard some foot steps. Looking up, Hailey gasped. She wasn't expecting someone else to be here. Truth was, it was dark, and a party was gone. It was probably a drunk who had managed to find her deep inside her cove. The blaring music from the party could be heard even from Hailey's spot in the strawberries, so there was no doubt in the girl's mind that her guest had come from the fun.

"Hi, I'm Hal!" Hailey greeted, sticking out her hand for the girl to shake.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 am

We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] Macken10
R U T H I E | S P A R K S || Z E U S
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Ruthie, a confused teenage girl walked in the strawberry fields. She was confused about herself, but proud to be her. She was drunk from a party. Five of the Aphrodite girls there had dared her to chug down three bottles of red wine, and well she couldn't turn down a dare. Ruthie didn't know this, but while she had been passed out, they put make up on her to make herself prettier. When she had woken up they told her that she still needed to chug one bottle to complete the dare, but she had already completed the dare. Being drunk still, she believed them. Now she was trying to find somewhere to chill, even someone to talk to. She heard the gorgeous girl's voice. She replied, "Hty Hal. Ishm Ruthie, slaughter of Zeus." Oh course what Ruthie really meant was, "Hi Hal. I'm Ruthie daughter of Zeus."

Ruthie's Outfit:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 am

Hal was smiling rather largely now, her heart beating fast as she looked over Ruthie. Hal knew Ruthie. They were old friends, and their history went way back. Ever since Hailey had first came to camp, they had hung out together. While at the time, it had just been a close friendship to Aeolus's daughter, she soon realized it could be much more. The potential Ruthie and Hal had made Hailey shiver with joy.

"Ruthie! Silly girl, we're best friends!" Hal exclaimed, surprised. "You look drunk. Here, sit down! I'll keep you safe here." Hal patted the spot next to her. While drunk people often craved love, Hal realized she would be okay with it if Ruthie made a move while they talked, hopefully catching up on old times. It had been too long since the two talked.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 am

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Ruthie racked her brain. Hailey! "Oh, Hal! It's been so oblong!!!!" By oblong, Ruthie meant long. She embraced her best friend tightly before letting go and sitting down. It wasn't like their old hugs, it didn't feel the same. It felt much more like a teenage boy and a girl having their first hug. Ruthie put her arms around Hailey's neck. She put her chin on her friends shoulder and stared up at her face. She finally realized what was confusing herself so much. She was bi.

Her realization was going to drive her wild. She told all her secrets to Hal in the past. she could trust her now. She whispered in Hal's ear, "Hal, Ishm bi." Hopefully Hal could understand Ruthie's drunken talking.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 am

At the embrace, Hailey stiffened up, caught off guard, but hugged her back after a second. The hug was warm and fuzzy, and made Hal feel like a beautiful girl. Like she was special. She blushed when Ruthie let go, which was something she didn't often do, and continued to smile.

When Ruthie rested her chin on Hal's shoulder, Hal put on a sly smirk, as if she was getting exactly what she wanted, which was a pleasant feeling. She leaned her face closer to Ruthie's, but just close enough to look at Ruthie teasingly while she listened.

The daughter of Zeus's words caught her off guard. She didn't think she would find any girls like her at camp. There were several boys who found someone, but Hal didn't know of any girls. Hearing that her best friend was just like her, Hal sighed in relief. "Oh really, sweetie?" she asked, not wanting a reply. "That nice to hear. I thought I was the only one." For the last part of her words, Hal moved her voice down to a whisper, a sincere and hopeful smile plastering her face. She showed no teeth, but she did has a nice head shot face on.

"Ruthie. Honey. My sweet baby. I care for you, and I never ever want to hurt you. I'm glad we can be different together."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 am

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Ruthie looked relieved at first, but then her heart skipped a beat. Hal was also bisexual. This was the best thing Ruthie had heard in a long long time. Ruthie moved the hair our of Hal's eyes and stared into them with her own, said to be nearly irresistible, chocolatey brown eyes. Ruthie whispered, "I love you and I'm glad that I ran into you Hal. I don't think we'd have ever seen each other again if I weren't all drunken up." By now, Ruthie was starting to talk normally and she was starting to become less drunk, but there was still enough drunk for her to long for romance. Ruthie held her hand to the side of Hal's face, holding the strand of hair that had been in Hal's eyes. She wanted to kiss Hal. They were so close.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:46 am

Hal was nearly speechless, her mind only wanting to be with Ruthie. That was the only thing she desired. She could deal with the trauma of being bi later. For now, it was just Ruthie and Hal. The field was a nice place to pretend you were the only person in the world, and when you shared it with someone else, the beauty of the evening seemed everlasting.

"I love you, more, my angel,"
Hal replied, placing a hand on Ruthie's face gently, her slightly warm hand seemingly to mold to her best friend's beautiful face. "Forever and always, I devote myself to you." She wanted to lean in and kiss Ruthie, but she was nervous. Still, Hal had no fear now that she could be with Ruthie. putting her other hand on top of Ruthie's, on her face, Hall pressed her lips to Ruthie's, closing her eyes and keeping their faces together. Her lips moved to match Ruthie's, and she felt like her breath could last forever.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 am

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Being drunk still, Ruthie loved the kiss, but she would have loved it anyway. It was the kiss with her new soul mate. Her significant other if you'd like to say that. Ruthie preferred the term soul mate. Ruthie had to separate the kiss for just thirty seconds. She whispered, "Hal, you are now my soul mate ... forever and always." Ruthie started the next kiss, slowly sliding her tongue into Hal's mouth. The french kiss. That's what it was.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:58 am

As Ruthie's tongue entered her mouth, Hal managed to smile strangely, her mouth focused on the kiss. Pressing her lips against Ruthie's a little harder, she kissed back, feeling sparks between the two. If she had known that the two were supposed to be together earlier, she wouldn't be just starting the best relationship of her life. She would be in it, but Hal still didn't care. Ruthie was with her now.

As she held her breath for the kiss, Hailey moved her arms so that they were around Ruthie's neck, her hands linking together as she moved onto Ruthie's lap, all the while not breaking from the french kiss. The magic kept her close.

Forcing herself to break away, Hal stared into Ruthie's eyes, making her message clear that she was ready for the commitment. "I'm glad that you're my soul mate, Ruthie. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:07 am

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Hal was now in Ruthie's lap. Since, it would be hard to put her own arms around Hal's neck, Ruthie moved her's around Hal's waist, brushing her waist as they met the small of her back. Ruthie knew that Hal could feel where the mini-shirt she was wearing ended and where there was just her bare legs. Ruthie whispered, "I wouldn't want to be with anybody else either." Ruthie started another, passionate kiss between them. She scooted Hal just an inch closer to her. There was still room for her to be scooted, but Ruthie wanted to save that for the next kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:16 am

A loving tingle went up Hal's back as she touched her waist. The tingle was a good sign, and it made Hal scoot even closer than Ruthie had moved her. The kiss was intimate, and Hal knew that this was who she was as she kept her eyes closed, parting the back of Ruthie's hair as they locked lips.

Her tongue brushed up against Ruthie's tongue as her lips released their hold on Ruthie's and met again. Moving her arms up the back of Ruthie's head, Hal gently pressed Ruthie's face against Hal's, even closer than it already was, the girl's lips seemingly to nip at Ruthie's. The entire world was a blur as they exchanged kisses.

"Hey Ruthie, I never knew I was bi, but you've shown me that it's okay. I don't know much about how our relationship is supposed to work, and I don't know how long we can stay in the fields, but I never want this moment to end,"
Hal explained as she moved her head back, forcing herself away from the kiss.

(Want to move this to PM? If so, just PM me the reply.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]   We Can Be Different Together! [Jess] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Can Be Different Together! [Jess]
Page 1 of 1