Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A real date.... I hope (Sammeh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misael Campos

A real date.... I hope (Sammeh) Empty
PostSubject: A real date.... I hope (Sammeh)   A real date.... I hope (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 am

Meg looked at her watch as she sat alone at the five-star restaurant at which Jake had made the reservation. She was wearing an elegant red dress, on loan from a sibling, and some heels, which she never wore, but she could if she had to. She remembered the night that Jake had missed the date altogether. Meg was not going to go looking all around New York in heels. If he didn't show, she would just order a bunch of food and put it on his tab, which might be a little spiteful, but Meg wanted to be romanced, not just had, a new feeling for her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date.... I hope (Sammeh)   A real date.... I hope (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 pm

I opened the door to the resteraunt, I had some last minute updates to do on the BLACKLIGHT project. Seems that the virus responds to me when I get near. So, I have to stay away, or it could fuse with me. I found Meg sitting at a table, and jogged over and took my seat as well.
"Sorry I'm late, I had some work I had to quickly finish up,"
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A real date.... I hope (Sammeh)   A real date.... I hope (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 am

Meg looked up as Jake strolled into the restaurant. She let out a sigh of relief. "It's totally okay," she said with a smile. "You're here now, right?" She reached out and grabbed his hand. "I'm glad you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A real date.... I hope (Sammeh)   A real date.... I hope (Sammeh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A real date.... I hope (Sammeh)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: