Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! Empty
PostSubject: I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!   I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Hey guys! Storys called Rise of the Empousi] This plot might sound a little familiar to some of you who role-play on here;)
Shana is the only daughter of Hydros, the god of fresh water. She arrives at CBH. A great prophecy is formed long before she came, but nobody except Chiron and Mr D know. She, Lizzie, Stella, Kat, and Jason (Not the Jason from the second series of real books) sneak out of camp and go to the mall. But they are attacked by four Empousi at threw different times. Alarmed, they rush to camp and decide that the number of Empousi population are rising and must be searching for something. They tell their findings to Chiron, and he tells them the great Prophecy, and they get a quest.(<--I need a prophecy that fits this plot) But what they don't know is that Abzu, A water lord (real in mythology) who threatened to take bak the creation of man kind by a flood (who is imprisoned under Mesopotamia, but now California *coughcoughcauseofalltheearthquakescough*) is rising, and will flood the earth, and the only way she can be fully powered is what the monsters are searching for, for her. The demigods soon discover the aqua sword, that has To the Best Warrior engraved on it, on their quest, what is the thing the Empousi are looking for. Then the Emposi come after them and capture them.(They have noooo idea about Abzu)

In the story Stella is actually bad, and Jason is the love interest.
So I need a prophecy. Thanks!!

Oh yeah, and you'll know who you are who helped create this story line (it's altered) without knowing.

And I need it to rhyme and be a little bit hard to understand because it's not going to make anysense to the demigods. Just so yah know, there are 2 Hermes kids (yeah I know) a Dionysus kid(Stella), a daughter of Erebus( Kat and Erebus is god of darkness) and it has to include the child of Hydros, of the child
Of the fresh (water) or child of the lake

Something like that in part of it. Thanks. If you need more info tell Me.

Obviously these aren't my Charries talking. I'm just making it colorful=]
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!   I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:26 am

5 shall go on a dangerous quest

To seek out the water lord

A mighty sword shall come to hand

A love and a traitor from friends form but the daughter of fresh water shall save the day.

How's that? Their kinda like poems. What do you think of it?
Back to top Go down
SystemOverload7

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!   I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Five will go forth from the land of the gods

To find the weapon of kings against all odds

Beware the giant who hides beneath his throne

Waiting to devour with water and stone

Continue west to the Offspring of Fresh Water

But do not forget Hecate and her Daughters!

How's that?

its not the best but whatev:)
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!   I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm

To many lines. There has to be four lines. Cut it down a few. Pretty good otherwise.
Back to top Go down
SystemOverload7

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!   I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Of the children of the gods, five shall travel west

To find The Child of The lake and a forgotten sword

Of love, betrayal and blood shall they meet on their quest

To vanquish the darkness, The Great Water lord.

Idk? Does that work.

Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!   I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 pm

These are all good:) I can't decide which one :D
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!   I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:45 am

I think System's is the best. It's just my opinion....
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!   I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Five together shall seek the sword
and fight together to stop the lord.
Child of Water, beware, the vine shall betray,
In the end the champion shall never give way.

Not my best, But whatever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!   I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really need someone who will make a good prophecy!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: