Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm

I was walking around the forest.Mostly because I had nothing better to do.For once I was in normal kid clothes,having a pair of shorts and a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt.I hated it.I only was wearing them because I lost my cloak.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 pm

I walked right into Kai on accident. I quickly jumped back and looked at him. "Sorry bro, " I said to him. How did I not see him coming?!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 pm

I took a step back a shook my head."Dude,watch where your going." I said,then I laughed to show that I didn't really care."So..who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Felix Haywood

With a crash and a loud thump, I fell out of the tree I had been sitting in and grunted when I landed on the ground. "I should really stop trying to climb trees..." I muttered to myself, making a face and scrambling ever so gracefully to my feet. "Ouch." I said, wrinkling my nose and rubbing my hip. Turning to the campers who were somewhat close to the tree I had fallen out of, I grinned unabashedly. "Hey! Name's Felix Haywood, I'm quite obviously the most graceful person you'll ever meet and the master of pretty entrances." I introduced myself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:03 pm

I looked at Kai and said "There was a tree, maybe you should watch where you're going too. " I smirked with a laugh and said " Names Artemis Lucius,Son of Brontes" reluctantly i added my father.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Hale Drem; Son of Apollo; 12

Hale lay buried in a pile of leaves. His eyes were closed, and for some reason, he was sleeping. Was the forest really the only place he could get some rest without being disturbed? Apparently. Suddenly, something landed on him, startling the rest he was trying to attain. Startled, he jumped up, only to see several people around him. One had fallen out of the tree just above him. "Oh. Hey. I didn't hear you guys coming." Rubbing the back of his neck and blushing. It was embarrassing to be found sleeping on the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 pm

I nodded to everyone."Hi.I'm Kai." I said.Wow..lots of people at once.It seemed like one of those movie scenes where they introduce everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:04 am

THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! Istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager

Lily Rose Melion

Lily was always classified as an introvert. There she was, sitting upon a branch of one of the tall trees, overhearing the conversation that was taking place below her. She wasn't much for first impressions, especially without her twin sister, Zinnia Melion, the Hera cabin leader, by her side. The teenager would have loved to join the campers, but Lily was shy and insecure, cautious and pessimistic; she would never be able to greet them without feeling even the slightest amount of anxiety. That's just who she was.

The sound of the boy that fell out of one of the trees startled the daughter of Chaos, which eventually led to her also loosing her balance, and landing on her rear upon reaching the ground. So much for staying hidden.

Embarrased, Lily gradually picked herself up, wiping away the dirt that had found it's way on her sundress of bright, spring colors. Shyly, she averted her ice blue eyes at the group, and managed a small smile before speaking.
"Hello." Her voice was soft and low, but slightly audible. Her face immediately flushed a bright red, and an innocent look painted her face. "I'm . . . I'm Lily. Lil- Lily Melion, daughter of Chaos."
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 am

Felix Haywood

Stumbling back, my eyes widened. "Oh gods, did I fall on you? Are you alright? Why would you sleep there? Don't you know that I'm prone to falling from the trees I decide to try to climb?" I spurted, running my fingers through my hair in an agitated way. Oh my gods, I almost killed the Apollo cabin leader. And he was... what? 13? Looking at him worriedly, I didn't notice the girl that also fell out of a tree until she was on the ground.

Immediately forgetting about Hale, I grinned at the girl who introduced herself as Lily. Oh man, everyone around me was so young, I felt... like an awkward giant. "Felix Haywood, son of Demeter." I introduced myself. "Greetings, fellow tree-climber!"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:44 pm

"Is there like a party up in that tree?How many more of you are gonna fall out there?" I said.I looked around.How does walking around alone turn into meeting a ton of people at once?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm

"Oh, hi," Lily greeted the oldest boy. "Uh, I'm Lily," she repeated. "But- But I guess you already know that." After mentally facepalming herself, she managed another small smile to hide her embarrasment.

The teenager turned to the other boy, who seemed to be younger than her, but not by far. "I'm not much for tree-climbing, but I decided to try it today. I should defienetly practice more."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Artemis looked at them all. "too many........." He muttered under his breath. He hated meeting tons of people at the same time. And now of all places?!?! For real?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!   THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS THE BEST TITLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!
Page 1 of 1