Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING Empty
PostSubject: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 am

Name: Sirius Jones
Age/Birthday: 14, June 14
God Parent: Hephaestus
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Pamela Jones(Mother), Errick Jones(Older Brother)
Years in Camp:1
Brief History: After living in Suburbia for 10 years, his house, and family, were swept away by tornado.
He was the only one to survive. He lived on the streets for 4 years til his old friend, Jacob, came up and told him about CampHalfBlood. However, on the journey back they had to fight a Chimera, and Jacob didn't make it. After all his life, he only has 1 person left in his family: His father. And he doesn't even know who it is yet.
Physical Appearance: Sirius is known for his Dark Brown/Reddish Hair that seems to glissen in the sun. His Deep Green eyes that appear to see through your very soul. He also has Olive skin littered with scars from him living on the streets. About 5"7' tall.
Personality: Sirius is very shy from his living in the streets, it's made him scared of his own shadow and a good sense of character. He is also very honest, and a pacifistic, which means he doesn't like violence. But if you make him mad, there is no stopping him.
Fatal Flaw: Short Temper
Pets:
Talents: Archery, Art, Reading, Writing.
Weapons: Sword, Shield
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by Sirius Jones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 am

Looks good so far! I haven't seen any flaws in it, but I'll leave a mod to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:48 am

He's accepted! Welcome to CHB!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey, could I make another charecter related to this one later? I wanted to make like a whole, my brother, who i thought was dead, is actually not and he's a demigod too, and more plotline ect.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Yeah. You're allowed to have up to 7 characters. Plus I have twin siblings myself. xD Like said in your introduction thread, you just post their profile in this exact same thread you posted your first one. Then they get approved and yay the brothers are united!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 am

NEXT CHARACTER! (Has nothing to do with the first one.)

Name: James Mathews
Age/Birthday: 13, August 1

God Parent: Athena

Claimed: No

Mortal Family: George Mathews (Brother), John Mathews (Brother), Jim Mathews (Father)

Years in Camp:0

Brief History: James and his 2 Older Brothers worked their Father's farm while he grew sick, even though James had grown up in the country, he was not illiterate, and actually enjoyed reading, and he almost always got good marks on his report card. However, he had to drop out of middle school in order to support the family farm.
One day, while he was working the farm, a business man came to him and asked him his name, he told him it and the man unexpectedly turned into a giant Minotaur and tried to kill him. Him and his 2 brothers all immediately pulled out their knives and started attacking the monster. The monster was too strong.
In one hit (which James had dodged) he killed both of his brothers. His father came out and shot the thing with a shot gun, and without any explanation put him on a plane to Manhattan, where his uncle took him to this camp.
Physical Appearance: Well tanned and fit from many years on the farm. Light brown hair that almost turns blonde in the sunlight. Brown eyes that seem to know you before you do. Usually wearing his jeans and Abercrombie hoody that took him 5 years of saving up to get in the winter, and shorts and plain white t-shirt in the summer
Personality: Nice, and Polite, especially to women. He Belives all Men, and Women should be created equal. Very mature for his age, 13. He had to do some major growing up working on the farm. Very low self confidence from not much talking to people.
Fatal Flaw: Little-to-no Self Confidence
Pets: None
Talents:Art, Reading, Fighting,
Weapons: Small Knife he got for his 15th birthday.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by Tony Tacchi on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 am

Looks good! He just needs two more sentences for his brief history, three more for his appearance, and one more for his personality. o u o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 am

Is that good?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 am

Yep! Thanks for editing, he's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING   I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I posted this in the wrong place, RE-POSTING
Page 1 of 1