Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny] Empty
PostSubject: Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny]   Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Alright! I'll give you a quick rundown of the book. So, it's about creatures who have wound up in a training facility. None of the creatures knows that others are out there, but the 7 that finally meet realize that the only way to escape is together, by combing forces, and finding the trap door. (I was bored. I know it's confusing, but the plot is hard to put into so few words.)

Now, what makes it a character story is, I will be taking in 5 forms, filled out by you guys, to be one of the seven creatures in the story. I will be making two characters, and I will post their form out here for you guys to see as an example, or maybe as an idea for a character. I will be picking the five best forms, but my forms will be kind of sloppy, since I already have the characters decided in my head. My form also doesn't include some things, but that's because that info is only for me, and what I need to know about your character in order to build it. I already know my character's history, and as they go, it will unravel. I also have a very clear image of them in my head, and using a play-by will destroy that image. Post your forms in this topic when you're done!

Form:

[Picture of your character. Preferably Spoilered.]
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Creature;
Looks;
Brief History;
Powers/Talents; (If this applies to your creature.)
Character's Color; (Preferably one in the basic button.)
Other;

Name; Ryann Darby / Ryan Wescott
Age; 14 / 17
Gender; Female / Male
Creature; Werewolf / Shapeshifter
Looks; Ryann has very straight, brown hair. She often has it in a loose, low, side ponytail, so that it's out of her way and tough looking, but still stylish. Her eyes are golden brown, and shine brightly when she transforms into her wolf. She has rather tan skin. When she's in her werewolf form, her wolf is large, slim, and much larger than the average wolf. This isn't uncommon for werewolves. Most werewolf wolves are larger in size than normal wolves. In comparison to the rest of her kind, though, Ryann is quite small. In her human form she stands at only 5'3". / Ryan has brown hair as well, though it is several shades darker than Ryann's. Ryan's hair is short and cropped, though it occasionally has a little spike to it. His eyes are dark brown, but whenever he's in a different form, they turn yellow. To those who know this, he can't fool, because his eye change is always a dead giveaway. Ryan's skin is average in tone, unlike Ryann's tan skin. You could consider Ryan tall. He stands at 5'11".
Powers/Talents; Ryann can turn into a werewolf at will. She has a mind connection with other werewolves, and her voice can echo as loud as a howl. She is still young, though, and her control isn't as full of it could be. Her size is smaller than most werewolves are by 14, and this also makes her wolf less strong than the others, though you can count on her making up for that in speed. / Ryan can turn into almost any figure, though his powers have a weird falter. If he turns into something you either most love/adore, or most hate, than you see Ryan for who he is. Ryan Wescott.
Character's Color; Orange / Blue
Other; Ryann and Ryan have the same name, but Ryann's name is spelled with two N's.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny]   Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 pm

I was kinda bored and tired. Sorry, if you wanted something serious, I didn't know. But, I guess I thought I would give this a try. Hope you like it Nico.
Name:
Zachery Bruel
Creature:
WereWolf
Looks:
Zachery has short light brown hair. He doesn't really wear anything fancy, but just plain fashion clothes. The color of his skin, is like a dark light brown similar to a regular tan. He has light grey eyes, and a oval face shape. Since he likes to stay out of everyone's way and all, he quite looks mysterious. He's 5'9 and weighs to about 149 pounds. From most fights Zach can heal from them, but he has this one scar on his right shoulder that is about four inches long. In the form of his WereWolf he stands tall, with his head held high. His form is majorly like an Pack Leader, as he is the Alpha of the pack. As of this, his fur is a bright grey on his back, but his sides are full of a color of black and brown also with a pinch a white also.

Spoiler:
Powers/Talents:
Zach can bite real hard when he is in the form of his wolf. When he has anger problems he can't control himself very well. The changing of the werewolf mostly depends on his mood and all. Just in the human form, Zach can punch and attack anyone real hard. When he is calm he can control himself and understand everything that is happening around him. He can use his abilities very easily, like running and listening. But only when he is calm.
Character's Color:
Green
Other:
Zachery likes to be called Zach most of the times.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny]   Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm

TEEHEE

Name; Cecily/Brett

Age; 15/17

Gender; Female/Male

Creature; Witch/Wizard

Looks; Long, honey blonde hair with blue eyes, and a deep tan. Usually wears shorts due to hot temperatures, in colors like dark blue, black/grey, and white. Likes to wear tanktops or T-shirts./ Also honey blonde hair and blue eyes, them being siblings. But his is shorter than hers, falling to his ears. Wears the usual clothing of modern age. No, not dresses and skirts an such, guy clothing. Duh.

Brief History; Born in raise by their parents, they later figured out they were a witch/wizard. They thought of the green skinned kind of witches with big noses and boils, but luckily, in reality there is no such thing of those "kind" of witches/wizards. After finding out, Cecily was given her Dad's drumstick- which was a "wand", and Brett was given a book, later to figure out that when you use it, it opens up to any book you want it to. Later then, they were captured by people, unknown to their parents. Their parents were later then executed for "terrorism." Cecily and Brett being the terrorist.

Powers/Talents; Cecily can ignite into the human torch without getting hurt, and could make her flames up to 50ft in the air, and 30 ft around her. Can also do spells by rhymes , such as "We all know frogs go squish when you tread on them
Squish when you tread on them
Squish when you tread on them
We all know frogs go squish when you tread on them
SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH" And thus, turning people into frogs. Also can cast lightning, make books into birds, and make a car fly, etc.
/ Brett can make food in a snap, and other fun things, like manifesting puppies or singing rainbows. Basically can manifest, whilst Cecily causes destruction.

Character's Color; Cecily is red, Brett is Cyan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny]   Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Name; Jacen(Jace) Avery Howard
Age; 16
Gender; Male
Creature;Shape-Shifter.
Looks; Jace has blonde hair, that he keeps somewhat messy, and at the ends its flippy. His eyes are a beautiful blue-green color, with brown, gray and gold mixed in. He is very toned and muscular. He is also talls standing at around 6'5''. Jace also has a very perfect tan. He is also comfortable, in athletic clothing or jeans and a tee shirt.
Brief History; Jacen, perferably Jace, was born in A small town in Pike County Illinois. Around the age of 5, he descovered his abiltly to shape-shift. Due to the fact, that he can shape shift, his parents became very protective of Jace.
Powers/Talents; (If this applies to your creature.): Jace can well shape shift, keep in mind that he can only shift into the shape of living things, well besides plants so animals and people.
Character's Color; (Preferably one in the basic button):Blue.
Other; None
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny]   Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Story: The Destiny Series [Part 1; Destiny]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: