Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

OMG! what is that? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

OMG! what is that? (open) Empty
PostSubject: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Kimmy had been nervous the whole flight over here. First off, her dad made her go alone. Great parenting right? The bus ride to Manhattan was bumpy and the bus smelled terrible. Now she was at the bottom of a hill in the middle of nowhere. Kimmy heard a rustle behind her. Before she could react a hellhound came out and jumped on her. Kimmy tried to break it's grasp but failed. "Ahh! Someone help me!" she cried. The hellhound began slashing at her legs. "Ow!" Kimmy screamed with tears running down her face.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 pm

I ran through the woods swiftly following with the wind. Hunter and I were chasing a two hellhounds. I watched as Truler ran ahead of my quietly through the woods. I had my bow and arrow in my hands. I looked around, to see if there was any movement. I closed my eyes and listened. As doing so, I heard scream. I snapped open my eyes and ran.

Spoiler:

"Where she go.." I mumbled as climbing a tree. I had my bronze bow and steel arrows in my hands, awaiting to shoot anything. I sat there, just looking around. Within a seconds I was on the ground running, sprinting actually. A second ago, I had heard a girl's scream. And not Kaitlyn's, I noticed. I softly pulled back on my bow string and raised it up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Kimmy heard two pairs of feet running through the woods. "Someone! Please!" she cried into darkness. Kimmy felt a rush go through her. She opened her eyes to see the hell hound off of her. "What the-" Kimmy whispered to hereslf.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:34 pm

"Get off her!" I yelled as seeing a young girl pun down from the hellhound. I watched as the hellhound vanished from my eyes within a blink. I breathed in and out, panting. I looked over at the girl who was laying on the ground with blood everywhere. "It's alright. Just calm down. Your safe." I said as running to her. I knelted down beside her and gently took a look at her injuries.

"Kaitlyn!" I yelled as hearing something. I heard a rustle to my right. "Hunter!" I heard to my left. I sprinted to the voice that had called my name. A few seconds later I came to a small clearing. In the middle I found Kaitlyn sitting to a girl, I think. "What happened?" I heard my voice let out. I quickly ran to the two and sat down on one knee. "Oh my gosh.." I muttered as putting down my bow.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Kimmy looked at the girl who was a good year older than her. "I don't know..." she began. "That thing attacked me, I think I blacked out. Then I woke up and felt a rush. Next thing I knew it was gone." Kimmy said looking at the boy. "That's all I remeber..." she said." Oh I'm Kimmy Clark." Kimmy added.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:07 pm

"Well great to meet you Kimmy Clark. I think you scared off the Hellhound on your own." I said with a smile. I watched as Hunter locked up his fingers and began the healing. "I think I'll do an area check out. Those two hellhounds could come back. I'll holler if anything happens." I said as standing back up. I quietly walked into the woods, raising my bow and arrow.

I watched as Kimmy told Kaitlyn and I what had happened just a few minutes ago, I think. In the dark, I couldn't see much, but saw that Kaitlyn had left Kimmy and I to the work. "So, where does the pain come from?" I asked as raising up eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Kimmy shrugged. "I couldn't tell you I feel so tried." she said. Kimmy brushed some of her red hair from her face to reveal purple eyes. They sparkled in the moon's light. "So who are you guys? I didn't catch your names." she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:15 pm

"Well, that's alright. From the time I just watched as Hellhound pinned you down and all, I wouldn't expect for you to be tired." I said as smiling. "I'm Hunter Blake, son of Apollo. And that girl over there was Kaitlyn Marshall, daughter of Ares." I said as sitting back a little. "You want me to take you back to camp?" I asked as readjusting my seating position.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Kimmy nodded. "If I wouldn't be a bother..." she said smiling. "I'm sure I could find my way to Hecate's cabin if I tried..." Kimmy said looking up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 pm

"Oh, your a daughter of Hecate. Well, come on then.." I said with a sly smile. Hecate kids once did a prank on me. Till that day, my liking of them started to go to the bottom. I stood up and gently brushed the pine needles off of my legs. "So, you like camp so far?" I asked quietly. I gripped my bow in one hand and just skidded my hands along the trunks of the trees around me with the other.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Kimmy almost laughed. "I haven't seen it yet remeber? I have only been here for half and hour, most of which I was out cold. So I can't answer your question." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

"Oh. Didn't know if you were new or not." I said with a smile. "Could've sworn that you've been here a couple of days actually." I said. My irritation of her slowly built up. "Um, sorry. But I have a strong dislike for some Hecate kids because they pulled a little joke on my about a year ago. But since your new, I let it slide. So, if I start being a jerk or something, just slap me I guess." I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Kimmy smiled. "Thanks I think. What did my step siblings do? I hope it wasn't anything too bad. I would hate to live up to a bad name." she said glancing out to space.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 pm

"Eh, forgot. I never wanted to remember that memory. It was just a horrible day, I think. With a person like you, I don't think you can be like you half-siblings." I said with a smile. "So, you want to head on back to camp or just stay here in the woods with monsters all around us?" I asked as walking deeper to the camp.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Kimmy thought. "Hm well this is a really hard decison. Stay here with creepy monsters or go to safety? Hm, I pick go to camp." she said with a smile. "I'm so sorry about my siblings, I just love them already..." Kimmy said.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 pm

"Yeah, some of them sometimes get on my nerves." I said as finally walking like usual. I watched as Kimmy got up and walked behind me. We both walked in complete silence. I felt in my body as my ADHD started to come in. "Alright. I need to talk. Just about anything. Just start making a conversation please!" I said as rubbing the back of my head real hard.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Kimmy smiled brightly and laughed. "Okay... where did you grow up? I grew up in New Orleans." she said still smiling. Kimmy sighed remebering her normal life. Her friends, family, everything gone. That thought made her face go blank.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 pm

"Ah, a home. Well, I lived somewhere in Chicago, then in Augusta, then to Boston, then to Pittsburgh, then to Richmond, then to New York." I said as counting them all in my head. "My mom was um.. I forgot. But all I know is that right now because of her job, she has cancer though.." I quietly said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Kimmy frowned. "I'm sorry Hunter! That's awful!" she said giving him a bear hug. "I feel so bad now!" Kimmy said.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 am

"Thanks. But even with my help when I visit her in the hospital, it seems that I cannot heal her. Even with the power of my Dad. I train so much when it comes to healing." I said as squeezing my eyes tight. I saw in the New York hospital as my mom lied in the bed, all alone. "Alright, I think we've reached camp.." I said as seeing a dot of light ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 am

Kimmy sighed, she had thought she had a tough life. Hher life was easy compared to Hunter's. "Oh... I can find my way from here. Besides you hate Hecate kids..." she said walking towards camp.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:45 pm

"I don't really hate them. It's just my dislike of them is really strong compared to all the other campers and cabins.." I said trying to ease up anything. I watched as she walked off to camp on her own. I sighed and just followed her, but stayed a few feet behind.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Kimmy heard feet following her still. Maybe he's just going to his cabin... she thought to herself. Taking a turn down the hill she ended up in the courtyard. Kimmy stood there in awe of the cabins. Then she went to work seeing which one was her's.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:17 pm

"Well, I guess it was nice meeting you.." I said quietly as we entered the cabins. I looked over at all the cabins lined up a little. Apollo was to my right. "Have a good night Kimmy.." I said as walking on the Apollo cabin porch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! what is that? (open)   OMG! what is that? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! what is that? (open)
Page 1 of 1