Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.

Go down 
4 posters

Whaddya think?
Yesh
HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_vote_lcap55%HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 12 ]
Noes
HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_vote_lcap5%HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dang.
HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_vote_lcap40%HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. Empty
PostSubject: HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.   HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 am

I was thinking. . .a lot of people are leaving for camps and stuff because its summer. Maybe, a sticky or something in the Introduction topic that says "short breaks" or something like that. You just post something along the lines of "Hey guys, its Alex. I'm going to be gone from July 8-10 because I have to go camping with my family." Its solely so people don't think you're inactive and such. People can say "Have fun!" or stuff like that, but only like, 3 people can say it so the topic isnt cluttered up. Then the next person can say "Hi, it's Rach, in two weeks I'm going to be gone for four days," and so on and so forth. With the new chat sub-topics, nobody really can see if there is a new topic in the original Chat.

I dunno, its just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.   HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 pm

I like the idea, and I think it's a really good idea, actually. Though, I would say people shouldn't be allowed to tell the person goodbye, because that would get kind of unorganized, even if it was only 3 people allowed to say goodbye.

And I know you see it as a topic, but I see it more as a thing like Forum Games. It could be titled Breaks, and people could post their absences in their own topics, were people will be able to see they're leaving. They could also post groundings, and stuff that would make them inactive, It would make them easy to see.

I actually really like this idea. *Points up to second paragraph.* Though I would suggest that. I don't know. We'll see what another Admin thinks. Me vote: Yes, but see suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.   HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:56 pm

This is a good idea, definitely. Most forums that I've seen already have these types of areas so people can announce their away time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.   HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Okay, yeah. Let's see what everyone else says.Bump, in other words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.   HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:25 am

(I realise I'm posting this almost a month late. Sorry!)

I think this is a great idea. The Poll may be closed, but I'd say yes. Most Forums, like Gazimu said, do have sub-forums for absenses (often also doubling as Hello and Goodbye Forums).
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.   HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Bump? NOWTHATWEARETALKINGABOUTTHISSUGGESTIONBOXSTUFF,LOOKATTHIS!
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.   HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:56 pm

i think every good RP site needs an absences/leaving thread....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.   HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS TOPIC IS.
Page 1 of 1