Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aguila's first character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aguila

Aguila's first character Empty
PostSubject: Aguila's first character   Aguila's first character I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Christina (Tina) Isabel Rivera
Age/Birthday: Age 12; birthday is May 5
God Parent: Hermes
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Single mom, Isabel Sara Rivera; no siblings/step-parents
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Isabel Rivera was a legal Mexican immigrant who spent her first few years in Texas, then headed north rather than face the neighbors’ judgment when she discovered that a once-in-a-lifetime encounter with a handsome stranger had left her pregnant. Tina’s family, all two of them, moved around almost constantly in the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky area because her mother couldn’t keep a job. For some reason, most employers seemed fine with Isabel bringing her daughter to work, usually as a translator when necessary (Isabel’s English was poor), but they always seemed angry that she satisfied her boredom. What did a few dollars’ worth of merchandise matter? Isabel loved Tina no matter how badly she misbehaved. Small wonder, it was such a horror to Tina when her mother vanished a mere two days before she was brought to Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: Christina Rivera is short for her age. Her skin is the color of coffee (after the creamer). Tina’s elbow-length, slightly greasy black hair disguises her typical Hermes elfin ears. Her eyes are big and dark brown, and she has average lips and a nose that’s just a bit more prominent than that of the average African-American. Her year at Camp Half-Blood has changed her weight from ‘somewhere in between thin and chubby’ to ‘slightly more muscle-y than lean’.
Personality: Normally, Tina is fun to be around; she tells jokes and is a focused training (or pranking) partner. Her love for her mother has instilled loyalty deeply into Tina’s heart. Once she has a goal in mind, she will find a way to reach it, be it while pranking an unsuspecting soul (what Hermes child wouldn’t?) or defending a flag. Although she isn’t creative or book smart, Tina is decisive. She might be a bit headstrong, especially when she thinks her idea is better than somebody else’s. Tina hates to see people fighting, but she’s not always the best at stopping them, preferring to charge straight in and get to the point rather than reasoning with either party. Oh, and then she has the usual ADHD and dyslexia.
Fatal Flaw: Determination
Pets: None
Talents: Thievery… remembering messages?... She’s a jack-of-all-trades. She’ll be good at the few skills she selects to work on.
Weapons: Traditional sword and shield for swordfights; she’s always equipped with rope of some sort
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Anybody up for a quest? Message me. Tina would very much like to find her mother.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aguila's first character   Aguila's first character I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:23 am

HERMES YESSS. (;
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Aguila's first character   Aguila's first character I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:27 am

Accepted! Welcome to CHB, and keep up the good work! Nice detail!
Back to top Go down
Aguila

PostSubject: Re: Aguila's first character   Aguila's first character I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Thanks! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aguila's first character   Aguila's first character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aguila's first character
Page 1 of 1