Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I guess I'll give this a shot. =p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JTJP770

JTJP770

I guess I'll give this a shot. =p Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'll give this a shot. =p   I guess I'll give this a shot. =p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:09 pm

I've had an account for a good two or three weeks. But I have since not used this forum. My name's Jake. I am a sixteen year old male who just moved to Minnesota from Illinois. I've read all the Percy Jackson books and fell in love with them years prior when the Lightning thief was released as a book. I'm a sophomore in high school and got into the series when I was in 6th grade. I'm an experienced Roleplayer, having RP'd on WoW (World of Warcraft) for several years now. If you want to see what I look like, there's a picture of me in the "Reveal yourself!" Topic in chat.

If you read the whole thing, you have my thanks. Hope to roleplay with you all sometime in the future.

-- Jake
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll give this a shot. =p   I guess I'll give this a shot. =p I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey Jake! I hope you've liked it here so far!!!!! I'm Nico/Alli/Allison!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll give this a shot. =p   I guess I'll give this a shot. =p I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:09 am

I have! For the most part, I see great Roleplayers with a lot of talent here!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll give this a shot. =p   I guess I'll give this a shot. =p I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 pm

WELCOME TO CAMP HALF BLOOD! My name's Ninja Poet, but you can call me Ninja, Elmo, Rufus, Roof, Roo, Poet or Crazygirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazygirlwithaknife. Hope you enjoy your time here!
- - Ninja

P.S Did you check out those bands I told you to? DID YA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll give this a shot. =p   I guess I'll give this a shot. =p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I'll give this a shot. =p
Page 1 of 1