Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa

Alexa

My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.] Empty
PostSubject: My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.]   My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Hola, so as some of you know I am new to this site. But, I'm not knew to roleplaying. In fact, I created a roleplaying site for fans of The Vampire Diaries. It's fairly new and anyone i told about it told me it was good, and cute? Lol, when anyways check it out. And even if you don't know about the show you are still allowed to create NON-CANON characters. So here's the site:
http://vampirediariesrpg.forumotion.com/
And i hope you join. [::
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.]   My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 pm

This belongs in other Forums, which is a Sticky just above this.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.]   My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Ahh. My bad, well is it possible for u to move it for me. [: thank you verymuch.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.]   My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:54 am

Gah. *Explodes.* I . . . Um . . . Can't. *Rubs neck.* But if you just post the link there, that would be fine. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.]   My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My FORUM. [Bwahhhh, this has to be like 10 characters so...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.]
Page 1 of 1