Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?

Go down 
+5
selene
maddie ☹
Nico
Boo Bunny
Angel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? Empty
PostSubject: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey there everyone. Yes yes...another announcement. (That's three in less than 48 hours!)
Okay, so the beloved, amazing, wonderful, hilarious former admin, Crispy Bacon, has been added to the Legends group.
Now some of you may be saying...
"Crispy hasn't left, though! The Legends are for people that are leaving/planning to leave!"
Yes, we understand that. But the Staff still believe that Crispy deserves to be in the Legends group, even if she does occasionally check in. Crispy was, and still is, a wonderful, amazing, fantastic member, admin and dear friend of mine.
Crispy, whether you decide to stay or go, know that we all love you. In fact, I don't know of one person on here that doesn't love you. You're kind, warm, friendly, funny, fantastic(alliterations are fun), and so many other adjectives that I won't be able to fit into one message.
Crispy, you have made more contributions to the site than I can count. You deserve to be a Legend, because you are one. If I could build a statue of you out of beer bottles and other manly things(cause we're testosterone buddies. Don't ask everyone else, inside joke.) than I would. However, because I don't have enough manly items to do so, I will just continue to verbally/virtually praise you.

I LURVE YOU CRISPYYYYYYYY!!!!!! <3

Sincerely,
The CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 pm

I DUN WANNA BELIEVE IT. CRISPYLOVESME--I MEAN, I LOVE MY CRIPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. CRISPLESSSSSSS. D8
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:46 pm

LOVE YOU CRISPY!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:24 pm

CRISPY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! You really deserve it, Crispy. You are an amazing person, and we love you. (You're a great friend.) I hope you read this . . . And . . . Yeah! PARTAAAAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:09 pm

CRISPY, YOU'RE THE PEANUT BUTTER TO MY JELLY.
THE BABY IN MY BELLY.
THE FEET TO MY SMELLY.
YOU'RE THE GRACE TO MY KELLY.
etc etc

I LURVE YOU, BACON-LOVE.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Crispy, I will miss you so much. You were the most active admin, and my friend here. I was one of the first people to greet you here, and I will always remember you. I will never forget the amazing things you've done here. You were always the one who I went to first when I was having problems. I'm so sorry you have to leave. I will miss you so much.

Love ya (like a sister)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Love yah CB! You truly deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Just voted up Selene's post because of her avatar, but I might suggest getting one for Dark of the Moon now that its out?

Congratulations Crispy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 am

I must now realize that she's gone, so my celebration post needs to be stabbed. *Holds up knife.*
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:53 am

I completely agree in the fact that she deserves this. CONGRATS CRISPY! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 am

Ah, Crispy my love.

When I first came here, you were the first one to welcome me, and the first person to accept my first character. I would say you were my first friend. You're extremely funny, kind, friendly, and a very active admin. I am one very happy camper, just for knowing who you are. You're an amazing person, Crispy. I hope as you move to greater and better things in life, you will never forget us here at CHB. We love you Crispy. We really do. ♥

DON'T FORGET US OR I SHALL SLICE YOU.
*A piece of bread!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?   Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you guys getting tired of Announcements yet?
Page 1 of 1