Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} Empty
PostSubject: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} Tumblr12

L i g h t n i n g | M a r i e | D r e w

I waited outside of the Big House for Lex. She said we were going out for a girl's night. Which was okay with me, but I've never been on one. She's one of my closest girl friends. And like my only one. I was wearing a light blue v-neck with my white denim shorts with my black converse. While I waited I played with my magic a little.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 pm

GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} Girl-211

alexandra cameron dashwood
the daughter of the sun god

"I'm on the right track, baby. . ."

----

ALEX CROSSED OVER THE HILL, the pink and orange sun setting behind her slowly but assuringly. It seems that the sun was shining, yes, from her, and if you didn't think she was a daughter of Apollo; you sure as heck did now. The time was around eight, eight thirty, and if Chiron saw them, they'd be flat-out dead. No question. But, hopefully, they weren't going to get caught. Alex had to do this- the Girls Night Out with her BFF, Lightning. They both needed some fun. Alex was wearing her purple Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" t-shirt, with Hollister denim short shorts, and her Rubix Cube colored Converse sneakers. Running down to Lightning, Alex enveloped her in a huge best-friend hug. "Ready to have an awesome Friday night?" she asked happily. Tearing herself away, Alex drags Lightning to the back of the parking lot, where Alex had her two cars parked and waiting. "Okay," she said smiling. "Wanna take my red Mini, or my silver convertible?"

----

". . .I was born this way. . ."
[/center]
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:31 pm

I looked around. I hope she would hurry. We'd be dea-"Hey Lex!" I smiled hugging her back. "Of course I'm ready!" I smiled as I walked with her to the parking lot. "Uh, Convertible!" I said getting inside. "Man, I wish I could drive." I said checking out the car. Man, this car was AMAZING. I opened the mirror and quickly fixed my hair. "So, where are we going?" I asked turning to her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:07 pm

ALEX WALKED OVER TO THE DRIVER'S SIDE. Her bathingsuit was under her outfit, just a clue of where they might go. "Well," she said fixing her mirrors. The convertible's top was taken down beforehand, to spare the trouble now. Almost everybody knew Alex at camp, and to steal her car was a dead mistake. "I was thinking of three places. You can pick one. The beach," the car started up. "The mall," Alex started to back out of her spot. "Or. . .we can go into the city. I have this awesome idea that we can rent a hotel and totally rock the night. What do you think?" The car started to pull out of the camp lot. They were free. Her flowing black hair flew behind her, the wind was in her face, she felt great. Lexi's sunglasses were on, letting her see while driving without the wind getting in her eyes. The radio was blasting, and she picked her "Night Out" playlist on her iPod to play. Some of the songs were Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" and others, LMFAO's "Shots" and "Party Rock Anthem", Coldplay's faster, more upbeat songs, some Depeche Mode, and others; Alex's favorites. The sun was almost officially gone, and they were crossing a bridge into the real city.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:20 pm

"I like the hotel idea." I smiled. I liked that we were free. I put my arms up and felt the wind against my skin. It didn't make me too cold. It was a hot night, and the wind made the temperature perfect. I smiled as we drove into the city. I haven't seen the city in forever. The lights were bright and colourful. I kept smiling, thinking that I wasn't ever going to stop.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:00 pm

ALEX TURNED TO LIGHTNING, for a quick second, then turned back to the road. "Awesome," she replied. "Listen, do you wanna go out to eat before we hit the hotel? We can eat wherever, you can choose, and then we can get room service at the hotel." She smiled. "WHO CARES IF WE GET FAT?" she laughed. "Anyway, this whole night is my treat." Surprisingly, there wasn't that much traffic in NYC. "Written In The Stars" by Tinie Tempah played on the radio. "OhmygodIlovethissong!" Alex squealed, somehow conjoining all her words together. She started to sing the chorus loudly and obnoxiously. Nobody seemed to care. It was New York, after all. Weird people were everywhere here.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:49 pm

I heard Alex asking me if we wanted to get something to eat first. "Sure, sounds great." I said with a smile. "FAT PEOPLE ARE AWESOME." I said with a laugh. "You sure? Cause I have money.." I said getting out my wallet. I'd feel bad if she paid for everything. I heard 'Written In The Stars' start playing and heard Alex singing loudly. I laughed and joined her in song.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 pm

THE SONG ENDED, and "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson came on the radio. "Psh," Alex scoffed. "All on me. My idea, my money." She looked at Lighting- if only for a second. "No biggee. Only the best for my best friend!" Alex smiled. The sky was getting dark quickly. "So, pick somewhere to eat. I don't care where. As long as I eat, and get my midnight snack later," she said with a laugh. "But seriously, pick a place. I am HUN-GRY!"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 pm

I thought about where to eat. "We could go to Golden Corral. It's this buffet place that's like ten bucks a person." I said looking at her, then back at the city lights. Man, this was cool. "I'm still gonna try and pay you all night, you know that right?" I said with a laugh. "I didn't tell Axel I was coming. I hope he's asleep." I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:11 am

ALEX SMILED. "Buffet?" She paused. "I LOVE BUFFETS. You can eat all you want and nobody tells you that 'you have no manners' or 'share with other people'." She laughed. "But yeah, awesome choice. I've never been there actually. Seems like a breath of fresh air." Alex smiled and looked at Lightning. "Oh please. Like I said, my idea, my money!" she said with a small laugh. "Psh, if Axel turns up, which he won't, we'll ditch him. No problem." Alex said with a grin. The lights of Times Square lit up ahead, flashing brightly. The lights of a "Golden Corral" shown with them. They entered Times Square. It was so different from the camp. The bright lights and loud music and chatter contrasted with the stars and quietness of camp.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:24 am

"Dude, Times Square is awesome!" I said excitedly looking around. I've never been to Times Square before, so this is all new to me. I freaked out over everything I saw. "Oh, Golden Corral, get ready to see a bunch of people with plates piled high with food." I said with a laugh. "And Axel, as quiet and evil he is, he never usually breaks the rules. So even if he did know, he wouldn't follow. He wouldn't tell either. He'd give me a long lecture though." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 pm

"I KNOW RIGHT?" Alex said excitedly back at Lightning. She also laughed at the comment about Golden Corral. "Also known as me," Alex replied with a smile. The lights made everything seem even bigger and more overwhelming. And less parking spaces. . . Alex thought to herself. "I would assume so. Axel is that type of guy." But, nothing was going to get her down. She, and hopefully Lightning, were going to have the times of their lives tonight. Without as doubt. "Only if I can find a parking spot. . ." She muttered as she circled the block in her convertible.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:36 pm

"Damn you NYC traffic!!" I yelled laughing. It was the truth. No doubt. I waited until Alex could find a parking spot. "What is this?! This is madness!" I said with a laugh. "Did you see how many prostitutes we've passed up??" I told her laughing. "More than 7." I laughed. Wow. Lots of hookers for a big town.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Alex laughed along with Lightning. "People need to find better uses for their time, nowadays." Finally finding a parking spot, she eased into it. Lex shut off the iPod, then the car. Getting out, she looked around. "It's about a block away. We can survive." She flashed a smile, and grabbed the convertible top from the trunk of the car. Alex fixated the top onto the silver convertible, then motioned for Lightning to come on. "Ready to get our grub on?" she implied.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:13 am

"Oh so ready. I'm starvin." I laughed walking next to her down the road. We kept getting looks from people. Being checked out by boys or glared at by girls. "Girls be hatin on us." I said with a laugh. "STARING CONTEST!" I yelled to the next girl that looked at me and Lex. She ran off. I laughed to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}   GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GNO. {p r i v a t e | t o | L e x}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: