Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New to the site!

Go down 
+4
Pip
Justin
Evasive
KaydenWaveharp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Hello,

Names Kayden. I just joined the site here yesterday and already I have seen how nice the community can be.

Im no newbie to the roleplaying scene, I have been rping for about 12 years. I love to write and have a passion for all things roleplay related.

So I just figured I'd post here and say Im looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer :)

Thanks,

Kay
Back to top Go down
Evasive

Evasive

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey there :3 I'm Ace, nice to meet you! We hope you have a great time here. I know this is late, but you still deserve a nice welcome (:

Cheers,
Ace
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 pm

hi im justin im just joined today i think this place is pretty cool but easy to get lost in
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:28 am

Hey there! I'm Pip, Pippy, Pimp, or any other nickname you can think of. Anyway, welcome to CHB! once you get your character accepted, I'd love to RP with you! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or any one else who volunteer's their servises including the staff(aka administrators/moderators)
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Justin

Justin

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 pm

thanks i fell welcome already
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:37 am

Hello, Kay and Justin! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I can assure you you will enjoy your time here!

If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to role play, PM me and I'd be more than happy to answer! :D

Just a side note: Before making a character, be sure to read the rules in the "Rules & Joining" section of the forum! I'm sure you already knew that, though. xD

Happy role playing!

Bre Bre
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:53 am

Welcome to both of you! You are in Camp Half Blood, home of crazy people demigods. I am Rhyme and I am willing to answer questions and RP. (I'm trying to get back in the swing of things though so forgive me if responses are slow.) Don't be afraid to enter the asylum chatbox. <3
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Hello! I'm Skye! Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Have a fun time here. xD
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Welcome great Guest!!! I am the Harry Potter Pikachu, no not really xD I am Jessica. Feel free to call me some sort of nick name though. :3 Welcome to Camp Half Blood Ohwait Ialreadysaidwelcome. xD ANYWHO, hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or clarification. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site!   New to the site! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the site!
Page 1 of 1