Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

"How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N } Empty
PostSubject: "How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N }   "How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N } I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:06 pm

-=-JOSEPH||TREY||PARKER||McDANIELS-=-

"How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N } Cory-monteith-2117

The Son of Euterpe
The Muses Cabin Leader

"Do you know what's worth fighting for, and if its not worth dying for?"

----

JOEY McDANIELS SAT ON THE TOP OF HALF-BLOOD HILL, looking out on the Long Island Sound. His Fender acoustic guitar sat on his lap, waiting, waiting to be strummed. It was an overcast day, with high humidity, so Joey was wearing his navy board shorts with his white "Incredibad" t-shirt that he recieved from Andy Samburg when he went to Rockefeller Center to see Saturday Night Live. Soon, he gave in to his guitar and picked it up. The Fender fit perfectly in the crevice of his arm, and also sounded perfectly coming from him. He starts to play "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. It was his favorite song, it was from the night when he woke up in the hospital. . .15 years ago. The TV was turned to VH1, and they they were, Pink Floyd on a televised concert. That song has stuck in his mind forever since. His soulful brown eyes watched the clouds moving across the sky as he sang... "So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain..." Anybody who heard Joey would easily be pulled in, sucked into the story and heart that he is putting in.
----

"Does it take your breath away, and you feel yourself suffocating?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: "How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N }   "How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N } I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:16 pm

«ISAAC||JACOB||CONROY«

"How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N } 2rwula8

The Son of Alastor
The Child of the Avenger.

"You're like my favorite song
On the radio, radio, radio, radio
I could listen to you all day
You're like a music video, video vi-vi-video "

----

Isaac had spent his entire day in the tree. It was the old oak of Thalia. He sat in the most upper part of the tree determined not to come down and hurt someone unintentionally. That was Isaac's big flaw, and greatest fear, hurting someone. Isaac inherited memories from his father when he was 11 when he discovered his powers. In his mind with help of Hekate children he locked most of it away but kept an eighth of the knowledge to protect himself and his sister, Mary, from all kinds of monsters. When he is provoked he cannot stop his from fighting. He will black out and his powers take over his body, he won't speak at all, he'd attack and that be it, he wouldn't stop until he ran out of energy or his opponent was unconscious. Isaac is so afraid of his powers he stays hidden in a corner in the Arena where he trains and wears himself out so when someone provokes him he won't have any energy to fight them.

Bless poor Isaac, the kid is as shy as a okapi, a rare animal in Africa. He is gentle and tries to keep his anger to himself. When he is provoked he black's out however, his body takes control and fights, his concious mind isn't aware. When they fight is over he'd wake up and be so shocked by what he'd done Isaac would be in tears whilst bringing the poor target to the infirmary.

He tries to stay away from everyone so they don't get hurt. He isn't worried about getting hurt himself, if he does he'd know he deserved it with all the grief on his conscience. Few people he talked to were ones that were physically stronger and had greater powers than him because he'd know that they would be safe if his powers started to control his body. This is why he didn't mind the older guy sitting under the tree, Joey, he knew of him, he should, he was a Cabin Leader, he likes being in the company of older guys or girls or people with greater powers than him because he feels that they are safer from his powers.

----

"I could look at you all day
You make do my two-step all day
You keep me lookin' fly for ya all day
So you should be my girlfriend all day
We're like a hit on my radio, radio "
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N }   "How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N } I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Joey finished the song, the remnants of the notes filling the empty air around him. He set the acoustic next to and sighed. Above him, though, he heard a rustling noise. Confused, Joey looked around. The only thing that was moving was the tree. Thalia's tree. He looked up, and saw a boy. Clearly, the boy was younger than him. Everybody at camp was. With a puzzled look on his face, he stood up. He wanted to find out who this kid was. Not that Joey was nosy, but he was friendly. "Hello?" he said looking through the branches. "Anybody there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N }   "How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"How I wish, how I wish you were here. . ." { P R I V A T E : D E A N }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: