Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- Empty
PostSubject: A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-   A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:09 am

“Art Has Different Perspectives, Depending On Who Make Them.”

c||h||a||s||e||||t||h||e||s||u||s

the Dionysus girl painted with differently.

k||i||a||r||a
the Alter personality next door.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Kiara was on the loose.

And sadly, she wasn't inside the camp's boarders to help herself. Or even for others to help her. She was outside, in Manhattan, and inside a very popular fast food chain. Good thing it was early too, for if it had been in its rush hour, she could have burned the place down.

How could Chase be so unresponsible into setting Kiara loose? Well, the thing is, Kiara just had to step in. As Chase went out, looking for a pad to stay in, Kiara suddenly wrestled for dominance over the body. And, caught off guard, Chase had fallen back into the back of her mind.
"Oi, could I have some meat over here!" Kiara complained as the waiter passed her tray to her side. She grinned at the hunk of meat and grabbed it with her slender fingers. "Finally! Sweet Meat!" she said, inhaling the flavor and finally biting into the burger.

What can she say, as the costumers looked at her weirdly. Appearing sweet and innocent wasn't the best body for a rough girl like her.

Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-   A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 am

Serenity looked around anxiously, hoping no one had followed her to the restaurant-
"Oi, could I have some meat over here!"
"Wait a min-" she panicked, swinging around on her chair and catching a glimpse of reddish-brown hair, and the mouth tearing into the burger almost monstrously. It contrasted rather strangely with the innocent looking face.
"Finally! Sweet Meat!"
".....Nevermind. That's probably not a demigod of any sort...Just some girl, eating food like everyone else here."
Serenity slooowly began to eat her food again, until she realised exactly how dense the table was."I wonder how long it would take to break the table?" She looked around, pulled on a glove and prepared to demolish the table. "It should only take a few hits..."

Last edited by thrall787 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-   A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:51 am

k||i||a||r||a

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

As she bit down the burger, she cuaght the swift movement of the opposite table. She looked around, and she found a girl, who eyed the table curiously. And definitely, she thought thatt she wanted her as one of a friend than an enemy. Maybe she's even a half-blood, she thought to herself. But being something of an overprotective sister, she just stared the the other kid. "Oi, if you want to break it, just do it!" she told her.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-   A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:59 am

"Oi, if you want to break it, just do it!"
Those words rung in her ears as she brought down her fist directly in the centre of the table, breaking it with a extremely loud crack. A small trickle of sweat ran down the side of her face while she pulled out a small notebook and a pen.
"Lets see.... Fast food table.... weaker than it appears" she muttered under her breath before realising exactly how many people were looking at her. Some were in shock, some were horrified and a little boy clapped.
Her face immediately flushed red as several workers also looked at the wreckage of the table, probably wondering how much that would cost them.
So much for not drawing attention.

Last edited by thrall787 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-   A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 am

A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- Emma_watson585

Zia Merwood

"Contradict me and we'll see what happens."

The tough leader

Zia didn't know what she was doing off campus. She never snuck out of camp, and more importantly, skipped her daily training activites. What was she doing out here? Wasn't she supposed to devoting her time to obtaining her objective: getting claimed? Yes, but after wrestling with herself for a few hours, she agreed to take a break. Though, the teenager felt that she was placing herself into a fatal position. Would her father care if she skipped a day of training? She wasn't sure, just as she was unsure of who her father even was.

When her stomach growled, the young demigod knew it was time to eat. Boy, how long had it been since she ate at a restaurant! Six years at least, after the accident; another reason why she regretted stepping out of camp's borders. The memories were too much to handle, no matter where she was. Whether she was in her hometown, Los Angeles, California, or any other location; everything was the same. It was like her past was replaying itself where ever she went.

Opening the door to the establishment, Zia strolled in leisurely and plopped herself down on a chair to the counter. After placing in her order, she turned to a red-headed girl that was consuming a burger faster than ever. If Zia didn't always allow herself to be so mysterious and cold all the time, she might've considered welcoming the girl as a friend. With a sigh, she redirected her gaze to the counter, where her food was placed out in front of the teenager. Zia began picking at her meal, and kept her bright, blue eyes averted from the red-head.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-   A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:26 am

k||i||a||r||a

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Kiara lifted her head up, with a sly grin on her face. This was going to get crazy. If only she could call on others to literally crash and trash this joint. "Hmm...how about some fun?" she grinned at herself, and then, without notice, she straighten herself. Using a napkin, she rubbed the juice of the meat off her stained face, and she smiled sweetly at the waiter. The charm of Chase really affected her appearance well. "Well, excuse me, could you give me a glass of water?" she smiled at the waiter. He blinked a bit, caught off guard from the sudden change in character and shuffled on to give her the glass.

In no time, he was back, smiling flirtatiously at Kiara, and she had to hide a face from him. Boys. Seriously? She drank the water a bit and then, she threw it above her shoulder. With a small twirl, it landed on another customer, which was too shock to do anything.
We're goinng to trash this place!" she yelled and grabed her half eaten burger. Chucking it to the window, she used the plate as a frisbee and threw it to the wall. She looked to the girl at the left, and she almost threw her a thoughtful look. Let's see you beat that, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-   A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:57 am

Serenity's jaw fell. "Did she really just say that?!" she wondered. "Because if she did, it's time to have some fun."
Serenity's instincts didn't know what the girl was, a criminal, a delinquent or a demigod?
"Better just play along with the show, maybe I can get a new friend out of this girl. That'd make this whole situation TOTALLY worth it."
As a daughter of Ares, Serenity enjoyed a good piece of chaos and destruction every now and then.AND this was the perfect time to get rid of some anger.
Spinning around, she put a cruel, lopsided grin on her face, grabbed a plate off of the nearest person and threw it into one of the electronic monitors advertising food for the restaurant.
"Everyone clear out NOW!" she roared at the customers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-   A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Waste Of A Good Ol' Restaurant-open-
Page 1 of 1