Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Never believe everything you see...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

Never believe everything you see... Empty
PostSubject: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 pm

After Kyle left, Marcos took his time walking along the beach. He'd never had the chance to lead the spies of Kronos before on his own, but as second-in-command, he was now in charge. He wasn't sure what that meant in camp, because spies weren't allowed to know about each other unless they were running an op together, which was very rare. The only exception was the commander and his lieutenant had to know about each other, so they could coordinate plans. That was the reason that Kyle and Marcos had originally become friends in the first place.

So far, he was a bit lonely. He usually just followed Kyle around and talked with him, but tonight, Kyle was away on a quest, and Marcos, the son of Hecate, was very much alone. Just like I always was before camp, he thought to himself. Watching the waves crash against the shore, Marcos thought about his life and what purpose it actually was meant to serve. Sure, Lord Kronos told him his destiny was to serve him, but was that really the case? He didn't know. He was too young to care, and life was too short.

Finally, getting tired of pacing, Marcos walked up to a tree and sat down still watching the water, the moon, and the stars on this beautiful, clear night.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 pm

I walked on to the beach extremely annoyed, a friend who was also a spy had told me that there was a new second command, that was supposed to be me, I was supposed to get the position, but no, some titans had told me that I wasn't ready for that, idiots, Everyone knows a girl can fight better then a guy.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 pm

~ Do you mind if I join?

Never believe everything you see... 1293479855_5948_full

Melina Riley Johnson

"Those who begin by burning books will end by burning people."

The girl with all the facts

Melina strolled leisurely across the beach, her hands resting in the pockets of her jeans. Her gray-eyed gaze looked out at the ocean, observing the waves as they lapped at the sand. She had had a long day at the arena, which seemed to be the center of her life at the moment. Ever since she snuck out of camp with a few friends, then being captured by Hades, and almost loosing her life; the daughter of Athena had been more focused on improving her combat skills than her intellectual knowledge. Though, her swordplay was never bad, but after experiencing the point where her life was almost taken away from her in battle, she intended to fight for her survival even better than before.

For a moment, Melina almost bumped into something- someone, before stopping in her tracks. Before her stood a boy that appeared about 14, though Melina wasn't quite sure.
"Hello," she greeted.

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:45 pm

OOC: Sure you can.

The red headed son of Hecate was just about to sit down, before someone ran into him. He fell on his but, and chuckled. He said,"Oh well, I was going there, anyway. It's been a long night already, don't you think?" The mischievous red haired fourteen year old winked mysteriously. He enjoyed trying to be mysterious around just about anybody.

He looked at the girl, and immediately recognized her as a daughter of Athena. All Athenians had the same gray eyes, albeit some were dominated by other colors like Kyle's best friend, Odysseus, whose eyes were gray-blue. Most others, however, were just plain gray like storm clouds. That made them the ultimate mystery, since you could never tell what they were thinking. Most Athenians were wise beyond their years. Take Odysseus for instance, the guy clearly acted like a 50 something year old man in a 15 year old's body.

Oh well, he thought, there goes the neighborhood for ya. He sighed, a bit sadly. He was sad that Kyle was gone, because he had a feeling that he would be coming back a changed person, an enemy, if he came back at all. Solania was really changing him. Kyle used to talk about how much he hated the gods all the time, but ever since he had started falling for Solania, he had been drawing away from Kyle and the other spies more and more. It made Marcoc feel left out.

"I'm Marcos Johnson, by the way, Son of Hecate. I know that you are a Daughter of Athena, but what is your name," he asked as he stuck out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Spencer walked over to the boy and girl and smiled shyly, being a daughter of Apate it was hard with her to fit in with the crowd, to strangers she seems guarded and suspicious but once you get to know her she can be gentle. Spencer had a hard time becoming friends with the enemy, as a spy she couldn't be friends with anyone that could alter her loyalty, so she tried to be careful about who she spent time with.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:49 am

Melina noticed the boy observing her feature, clearly recognizing her parentage. It wasn't that hard to tell that she was a daughter of Athena, as she inherited the physical appearance of the goddess: her gray eyes. Though, Athena's hair was mostly depicted as a dark color, so it was either a recessive trait, or how she thought her children out. Nevertheless, most Athenians were born with the same apperance, but others were born diffrently. "Melina Johnson." She took the boy's hand and shook it; her intense gray eyes staring into his. "So out of curiosity, what might you be doing out here on the beach?"

Melina heard the sound of approaching footsteps from behind her. In an instant, she turned around, taking note of the girl walking forward. The daughter of Athena nodded her head, aknowledging the girl's prescence before speaking. "Hello." Melina gave her a soft smile, and then redirected her gaze to Marcos.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Marcos smiled, and said,"Oh, I was just out here thinking. This beach is always the best place to come and think at night. I sometimes come here, and practice my magic, alone. However, some of my magic can only be used on a real person. Some of that magic is considered illegal, here at camp, so I don't actually ever get to practice it. By the way, what are you doing on the beach?"

He paused, considering the circumstance, he'd of course lied about the last part. He used his memory wipe and reprogram magic all the time on Victoria, that daughter of the goddess of truth. She was a spy, so to keep her from slipping up on top secret information, but no one else had to know that.

He turned to the newcomer, and said,"Hey there, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Spencer smiled " I'm Spencer daughter of Apate " She says shyly, it was a good thing that it hadn't rained today, the beach was the only place that Spencer could think so she came here fairly often to think of ways to get information for the titans, it wasn't possible to ask other spies for help, every spy was on there own and quite frankly Spencer thought it was better that way, she didn't want other people weighing her down, the only person she could ever trust was herself.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Marcos bowed, and said,"It is nice to meet you Spencer. I am Marcos, son of Hecate. How are you this fine evening?" He got a close look at her, she was definitely a beautiful girl. He looked away, he couldn't fall for anyone, or he would be as bad as Kyle. Kyle definitely endangered him because he knew who Marcos was and what kind of person he is.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 am

Spencer nonchalantly looked the boy over, he was cute, but she didn't have time for a relationship, being a spy for Kronos there wasn't time for extra activities, campers were too suspicious and it was better to be safe then sorry. Spencer smiled " I'm good, how are you ? " Spencer said politely
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:00 pm

"Ah, I'm doing pretty good, considering everything that has been going on lately. So, tell me, Spencer, what do you think about this whole Titan's being in our camp issue?"

He turned and started walking towards the water. It was definitely a beautiful night, and Marcos was looking at the stars and moon. Both of which were very bright on this night. He sat down at the edge of the beach, watching the water smash against some rocks farther down the beach, and listening to the sounds. He wondered what Spencer was really like, what she loved to do.

"So, anyways," he said,"If you don't mind, tell me a little bit about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Spencer smiled slyly " I could care less about the titans, they will be easy to beat " She said innocently, she happened to be a very persuasive liar which definitely came in handy in her line of business. " Well I guess I like the beach, I'm a big reader, and I play the piano but thats about it " She says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never believe everything you see...   Never believe everything you see... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never believe everything you see...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: