Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi I'm new here to CHB

Go down 
+3
ElenaSparrow
Nico
percabeth-pjo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
percabeth-pjo

Location : In the room so he can pop my cherry whille I make that banana cream @You know who

Hi I'm new here to CHB Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi! I am new to this site and I am so far loving this! Let me tell you guys some things about myself:
I am Legacy's HUGEST fan!(He is my bf I love you)
I love the PJO series.I mean like LOVE it!(The only thing I love more is Legacy)
CHB is the best place is in the world(besides Legacy's room)
I am the future Mrs. Dominic "Legacy" Thomas.
Also Percabeth, Thalico, and Groniper rule!!!!
Watch my bf in all of these videos(He is the light-skinned one!)

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:12 pm

AHOY! WELCOME ABOARD THE SS CAMP HALF BLOOD! I will be your captain as we go on this journey. My name is Captain Allison, though the crew calls me Nico. I hope you enjoy the lovely places we will visit here, and have a great time!

I don't like Thalico. I like Thuke, or Lalia. (Even though he's dead.) Nico's gotta go alone.
Back to top Go down
percabeth-pjo

Location : In the room so he can pop my cherry whille I make that banana cream @You know who

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Nice to meet you and thanks for your hospitality. I did use to think that Thuke was a great couple but when i came to my senses I found out that the most unlikely couples end up together, like me and Legacy did.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 am

OH HAI! i'm new here too :)
My name is Elena
i'm a total lermaniac i love logan lerman, he is so dreamy *-*
i'm a shadowhunter too(i love the mortal instrument series)
i'm a demigod, obviously( the PJO just ROCKS)
and i'm a very talkactive girl so don't be shy with me
so here it is,i think.
just wanted to say hi, so HI!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey. Welcome to the site! Well I liked LeafpoolXCrowfeather, and BluestarXOakheart, and JayfeatherXHalf Moon, and ...
Ohwoops. Wrong series... I'm Tethys! In PJO I like... um... Percabeth! xD I think Thalico is weird... Nico's technically half a century older than Thalia, but technically Thalia is around 10 years older, but really they have 4 year difference... Kind of weird... Plus, I can't imagine Thalia and Nico together. xD Thuke is okay. But what is Lalia?

Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi I see fancouplings and a WHOLE lot of pictures of a certain guy. Being the prideful tomboy, I will comment on neither. XD Welcome to CHB! I am Rhyme and since summer's coming 'round you'll see me on a lot! Don't be afraid to pop in the cbox, we don't bite. :3 We are crazy though.
Back to top Go down
percabeth-pjo

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi to everybody!
To TheSmoshAddict: Laila is Luke and Thalia(Thalia+Luke=Thuke and Luke+Thalia=Laila)
To Rhyme-Chan: I know that I do have alot of pictures of Legacy. That is because he asked my that for every profile I have a put pictures of him on there and I and don't break promises.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi. I'm new here also! My name is bean, and I love the PJO series, the HP series, the HG series and a lot of others. I don't really like couples in PJO, mainly because I don't like to think of the characters growing up.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Is Legacy really your boyfriend? If so, how'd you meet him?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:59 am

Hey! Welcome to the site! *shoots glances at Nico* I hope you'll like it here and sure, don't let Nico drive the boat. We'll end up with the Titanic! Just kidding. x]
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 am

If you were talking to me, don't worry, my character Livia is friends with his, Keller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here to CHB   Hi I'm new here to CHB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new here to CHB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: