Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.

Go down 
+2
moon
SeaSeaweedbrain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 am

Who am I? You all should know by now that i'm CC the famous comedian hahah joke. Not funny? Hahaha then you're weird. Okay... for all of you who haven't met me for the past 31 days, i'm CC a guy put there in bed sleeping while eating burgers. Wait something is strange.... how did we meet? What I meant was type, chat and joke around. How I found this site? I don't know. Maybe it was fate.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:04 am

lol CC! Anyway if you haven't noticed I'm bluemoon, bluie, moon, or sometimes artemis. I look forward to rping with you!

Love,
bluemoon
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:07 am

LOL WE MEET LIKE EVERYDAY! LALALALALALALLAALAL HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Heyyy. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi. How did you find this site though?

Me: I typed in Percy Jackson RP, then Percy Jackson RPG in Google and clicked on this one.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 am

This is my story.... How I found this site.

That day CC was so freaking bored. He had read all there is to read about Percy Jackson. He was so bored until he thought of committing suicide (No joke). Then, he just liked the Percy stuff on Facebook and bla bla. None of his friends knew what he was talking about. So he needed a friend to talk to. He just typed Percy Jackson but nothing that interest him came out. Then, he typed Camp Half Blood and saw it was a rpg thing. He didn't know what that was until he clicked it and became the guy who talks and is online too much! (bla bla and lala if theres something wrong it's the reason that i'm SO BORED)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Oh! I get it. That makes since. I didn't think there was that much PJO stuff no Facebook . . . Oh well. I'll probably go like it.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Most people search Camp Half-Blood to find this... That's how I did, I think. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 pm

I searched Percy Jackson RP. I was going through my past searches. I feel like the odd one out!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 pm

xD I might have searched that. I don't remember if I was looking for an RP site at the time, or just stumbled across this.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:52 pm

I had been on Moshi Monsters, and there were RPs, but they weren't very good. So, I LOVED Percy Jackson, and I knew a Percy Jackson roleplay would be a fun thing to do, and I found this one. xD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:15 pm

I typed in "Percy Jackson RP" because I had just come back from a half term with my cousins and we always play Camp Half Blood. We're really unimaginitive with names though. I'm Apollo, daughter of Apollo, and my cousin's friend is Hades, son of Hades. My cousin is the only one who thinks of a half - decent name, even if it is her middle one! >_<
WELCOME TO CHB! I'm Alpha Roo, but you can call me Rufus, Roo, Alpha, Ninja or Ninja Turtle. but only because you're Simon. Enjoy your time here!

- - Alpha

{Yesth, I find it nessacary to post that in most introduction topics. Or when a newb comes in chatbox for the very first time. TRADTION!}
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:25 pm

COOL A LOT OF REPLIES :)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Yup. Most people reply to introduction topics. You should see Dan's!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:59 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:24 am

Lol. DS, how exactly could you be so bored to the point of suicide?
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:02 am

Er... that's a story we need not know of. ~Chiron... I think...~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.   Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm not new just didn't see this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: