Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. }

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

"Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. } Empty
PostSubject: "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. }   "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm

James H. North
James was the first of them to cross the border of the beach. Guess his competitive side and need to win had been acting up again. Or { as he thought } he was just super amazing sexy hot fast. Which wasn't true at all.
"Come on guys! No need to be so slow." he called out to the people whom had come along with him from the Court Yard. "Don't forget, last person here has to do something really stupid."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

"Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. } Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. }   "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Paster was the second person there. She was really happy. Then, she noticed that James was first and was mad in the inside for losing. "Oh, you're there James." Paster said for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. }   "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 pm

I smiled. Time to show him how being born in the water pays off. I jumped int othe water and swam, beofre I knew it, he and the other kids were dots next to the small beach. Having gills help a lot when swimming, and when you get into the water you get webbed feet and hands... that helps too.
"SLOWPOKES!" I yelled when I was the first to land on the place we were swimming to.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. }   "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 pm

✖✖ James H. North ✖✖
"Yeah, here I am, Paste. You're there too." he smirked, flopping down onto the sand. He rebrandished his sunglasses, slipping them back onto his face. "Gods, how slow are these other guys?" he complained, ignoring the creepy green guy whom had shouted out "SLOWPOKES" at them before. Someone else could talk to the creep.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. }   "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. } I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Paster observed the beach. The soft and sandy surface of the ground. Ignoring the guy who jumped into the water. He sounded like an idiot, she thought. Waiting for people wasn't one of the things she liked to do. She just sat there and gazed upon the sea. Later, she turned her look to James and said, "Where you from?" with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. }   "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. } I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

[size=29✖✖ James H. North ✖✖[/size]
"I'm from a place." he informed her, not wanting to give his birth location away. To be honest, Darius, his father and himself moved around too much to have a place from whence he came. "So where are YOU from?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. }   "Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Last one to the place where we're going has to do something stupid." { private to those people. You know who you are. }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: