Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enter the son of Erebus

Go down 
+3
Bre Bre
Kendall
Dantesonofhades
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dantesonofhades

Enter the son of Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:09 pm

[color:83f1=da rkred]HI everyone my name is Dante and i am a percy jackson fan though i like Hades i cant have one yet. I like how active the site is and i decided to join the site so thank you for the active site and the chance to be a demigod
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Hi Dante! It's nice to meet you. Camp Half-Blood welcomes you, no matter what God Parent yours is! I hope you have a great time here. My favorite God is Khione and Zeus. We try and keep the site active as much as we can, so I hope you enjoy your stay!

Cheers,
Koala
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:44 am

Hello Dante! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I hope you will enjoy your time here! My username is Bre Bre (GoldenEage) at the moment, but you can just call me Bre, Bre Bre, Double N, or Rhea; those are some of names used by my friends outside of CHB. xD

Well, anyway, welcome! I hope we can roleplay sometime! (:
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Well thank you both for the kind words and i already feel welcomed here at CHB. Bre Bre my RPC was just approved a couple of hours ago and i have an open thread in the basement currently with Lightning if you want to join with an RPC
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:10 am

Hey Dante! Welcome to the Site! I'm Snook'ems today, commonly known as Death around here, but you could call me Candice or Ken. Or just about anything. So, welcome to the site! I hope we could rp sometime!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:30 pm

(Or you can call her Can. Imadethatup. xD)

Anyways, welcome to the site! I'm Thε Smosh Addict, more commonly known as Tethys, or Tεthys if you want to be all formal. If my username doesn't make it obvious enough, I'm obsessed with smosh. <3 Hope you have as much fun on CHB as I do! :)
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:39 pm

HAI THAAAR! I think we've met alreadsy, but I didn't give you the newbie speech! *GASP*
So yeah, welcome to CHB, and have a brillo time here! I'm Alpha Roo, but you can call me Rufus, Ninja, Roo Roo, Roo or just plain old Roof. NICE TO MEET YOU DANTE!
-- Alpha Roo
Can I call you David?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey!

I'm Allison, but everyone calls me Nico, or Nico di Angelo if you wish. (Personally I think it's too long, so I shortened it.) My favorite character is Nico di Angelo, if you hadn't already guessed that, but Apollo is my favorite god.

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Ok i didnt see anywhere else to post this but i will be gone for a little while dealing with family stuff and i will return asap till then for those that i am in threads with PLEASE skip me for now i will be back as soon as i can to complete the threads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the son of Erebus   Enter the son of Erebus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the son of Erebus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: