Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

SonOfPoseidon's Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

SonOfPoseidon's Character Empty
PostSubject: SonOfPoseidon's Character   SonOfPoseidon's Character I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:22 am

Half-Blood
Name: Scott James
God Parent: Poseidon
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Mother, Quinn James, Step-dad, Eric Lapler, Half-Brother, Daniel Lapler
Years in Camp 1 year
Brief History Scott was a popular kid in school. He had many friends and was captain of the swimming team. He had two free blocks where he spent it in the school pool practicing. One day, while practicing, the girl of his dreams, Syrena Evans, walked in with two lunch trays, they had lunch and just has he was about to kiss her, the water spout out and splashes them. Right there, Scott knew something weird was going on.
Physical Appearance: Scott is a little over 5'7. He has short, spiky, brown hair and large blue eyes. he has great skin and a excellent body. he has a scar on his upper right arm. Scott is just another good looking guy.
Personality: Scott is great guy but has a bit of a temper. He always protects his friends no matter what and would do anything for them. Scott is a person who would definitely kicks someones butt if he needed to. Scott is nice just don't get mad, I PROMISE you.
Fatal Flaws: Gets distracted easily, mostly by very pretty girls.
Pets: A fish named "Ocean" because he was literally as blue as the ocean
Talents: besides swimming, Scott can sing a little.
Weapons: Scott wears a shell around his neck that can turn into a sword when pressed.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: Everything you need to know is above
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: SonOfPoseidon's Character   SonOfPoseidon's Character I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:34 am

Hi Son,
Welcome to CHB! While your character is good, you are not allowed to have a Child of the Big Three unless you have over 500 posts, be a member of the site for at least 2 weeks, and be an active part of this community. Please read through the Rules for more information, which you should have read thoroughly beforehand.

Even though you can't make a child of the Big Three now, you can always make demigods of either the other Olympians (except for the maiden goddesses) or the minor deities.

All in all, I suggest you take a quick look at the Rules one more time and read carefully so you don't skip over anything you might've skipped over the first time. (:
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: SonOfPoseidon's Character   SonOfPoseidon's Character I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:57 am

Fantastic character, but listen to what Dan said. I'd recommend you change the god parent to a minor sea god, like Amphitrite or Triton, so you won't have to change all the water related stuff. (:
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: SonOfPoseidon's Character   SonOfPoseidon's Character I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks for the comments but I actually made Scott James as a son of Poseidon before I even knew this website even existed so I'll just make another characte and in two week I'll post Scott James again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SonOfPoseidon's Character   SonOfPoseidon's Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SonOfPoseidon's Character
Page 1 of 1