Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I can see Olympus from my house.

Go down 
+4
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Ninja Poet
Kendall
FattyStarfish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FattyStarfish

FattyStarfish

I can see Olympus from my house. Empty
PostSubject: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Howdy.
I'm Fatty, and no duh, I'm new. As of today. And I'm pretty stupid as far as computers go--it took me ten minutes just to figure out how to post this thing, and I'm not even sure if I'm doing it right--so someone to show me the basics of the site would make me happy as a clam.
I'm an American. Booyah.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Heyo (where's my mayo?),

I'm Koala, and I'm a pretty experienced member. I joined this forum a long time ago, but that was before I flocked to this account. I've been using computers since I was a little kid, in fact, my first words were "dot com!" I'm sure you'll figure everything out just fine. You made this post sucessfully!!

(you did much better than me)

Anyways, just explore this website and have fun!

Cheers,
Koala
Back to top Go down
FattyStarfish

FattyStarfish

PostSubject: Re: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Awesome-sauce, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:41 pm

WELCOME TO CAMP HALF - BLOOD! I'm Ninja Roo, but you can call me Alpha, Ninja, Roo, Rufus or crazygirlwithaspoon. Except NOT crazygirlwithaspoon. Hope you enjoy your time here. ^zz^

- - NInja roo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi there! It's Rhyme here. Nice to meet you. ^^
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Awesome, I'm America too! :D Hey, welcome to the site! My name is Tethys, and you can just call me that. Hope you fun on here!

Last edited by Thε Smosh Addict on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Sup! Tis sleepless night(though usually I use the usernames Kaekage898 or 4thhokage99), but that's beside the point. Call me Reji, Robby, Rob, Phoenixian(Yet another username I go by) or physcopathicbeastthatsgonnakilltheworldandtakeoverfranceandsurroundingEuropiancountries
Yus! Fit it all on a line! Anywyas, welcome and hope you enjoy the site as much as I am!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:19 am

HI! WELCOME ABOARD THE SS CAMP HALF BLOOD! I will be your captain as we go on this journey. My name is Captian Allison, though the crew calls me Nico. I hope you enjoy the lovely places we will visit here, and have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 am

Yo! Welcome to camp! I'm commonly known as Death, Ken, Candice or the randomkidinthecorner. I hope you'll love it here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can see Olympus from my house.   I can see Olympus from my house. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can see Olympus from my house.
Page 1 of 1