Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic Empty
PostSubject: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Agile got up from her spot and walked along the edge of the lake, looking out onto the glistening water. She let her mind wander off, and of course it ended with Parker. She sighed. She had not seen him all night. She looked down at her feet as her mind raced through what she thought horrible possibilities.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:29 pm

I flew down towards the BBQ. I don't like crowded places. So, I walked on the edge of the lake. I took a stone and threw it... problem is... I'm super strong.... The rock created a tidal wave and I was smashed into the beach a little farther through the right. I smahed right next to my crsuh, Agile. Er...
"H-Hiiii Agggillllle," I said, I am a dork!
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Agile jumped, and crouched down. I look into Parker's dazling eyes and smile.
"Are you OK?"
My voice was a sweet tone. I shifted on my feet, and my arrows moved with me. I stand up, and hold out my hand, hoping I wasn't shaking or blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:45 pm

"Notttt reeeeelllyyy," I said with my reptilian voice, I'm half monster so... yeahh. I took her hand and pulled myself up. I'm a hideous freak... no one likes me. I was amazed how she was my friend. Oh no... water touched my skin. My skin started to glow a brilliant gold. Several people mistook me for gods because of it. I shrugged.
"Hehhh... woopsssssssss," I said.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Agile smiled and watched him transformed.

"You are so cool!"

She exclaimed. She blushed, and quickly looked away, giving a small, nervous laugh, before turning back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:24 pm

I blushed. She thought I was cool. You know what.. I mjustered up all of mah courage. Every last bit of it went into my throat and it burst out of my mouth.
"Would you like to go out with me? Like right now?" WHAT THE FUZZ DID I JUST SAY!? I facepalmed myself. I am such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:47 am

I can feel myself blushing, and I give a small smile. "Sure!" I said with all my strength not to jump up and down, and squeel with delight. I was so excited! I just couldn't stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:13 am

My reptilian eyes shot open. Huh? Did I just hear what I think I'm hearing? Yes? YEAH! I was so happy, my wings sprouted. Oh crap, nobody knows I have wings. Go BACK IN! GO BACK IN!! I thought while trying to push them back in. Once they finally went back, I realized I would need them to take her someplace. Damn it. I pop them out, I open up my arms to simbiolize I have to hold her.
"Hop in," I said winking.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:28 pm

My eyes widend as I saw he had wings. I stepped into his wonderful arms and closed my eyes happily. Wondering where we could be going. I opend them up again, and looked up to his wonderful face.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:35 pm

I smiled at Agile. I got an idea where to take hger, a place where most people don't get to go. The sky. I looked upwards. I held onto her tight and pushed myself off the ground, flying thousands and thousands of feet straight up into the air. I loved the feeling of lying, it made me feel like there is no problems in the world. Now that Agile is with me. It feels like I'm weightless.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Agile gave a gasp of surprise as they flew up into the air. "It's beautiful!" She whispered. She gazed around , at the peaceful sky. She felt safe in parker's arms, and verry happy to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:49 pm

"I know," I said while looking off at the distance. Heh. I barrel rolled and flipped. Making it fun to fly around. After awhile I stopped. I remember the prophecy. The one who's meant to be, is the one who's meant to fly. We translated and it means, if I can let a girl go when I'm flying and use the winds to keep her up. She's meant to be. I held her out and dropped her, I used the winds to keep her up. Oh god I hope this works.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Agile gave a screem as she was let go. "Are you crazy!" She shouted. She felt he hair flapping around, and saw a bird flapping nearby. She hoped he would catch her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:59 pm

I flinched. I waited for a couple of seconds before looking back. She was still there. Holy. Crap. YES! YES! YES! I backflipped in the air. I barrel rolled and finally landed on the wind floor I created for her. I walked up to her and hugged. My skin still glowing, I pulled away. Our faces were inches apart.
"Ahem, sooooo," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Agile smiled. She didnt know what to do, so she stood up on her tiptoes a little, and kissed him lightly on the lips. She pulled back after a little while, and hugged him. She didn't care if he was half monster. All it mattered was that he was with her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:10 pm

I cleared my throat. Huh, my first kiss. My actual first kiss. I never thought that anyone would kiss me cuz I'm either glowing gold, like I am now, or I'm a light green color. People say I look hideous. Huh. I'm still kind of in shock. I puleld away and kissed her.

Best. Day. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:12 pm

I stand there, happy as I kiss Parker. This is what i have been waiting for. I feel so happy inside, that I thought I wouldn't need the air wall to keep me up. i would just float up, up, and away.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:17 pm

I took Agile in my arms and we floated back down to the lake. I land and put her down. I was only wearing a swimsuit so I thought, eh. Why not? I jumped into the water, retracting my wings. I wass born underwater so I can breathe underwater.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Agile smiled and jumped in after. I can't breath underwater, so I keep my legs moving, so I dont sink. My blonde hair darkens from the water. I giggle, and splashed Parker a little.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:26 pm

My skin started to glow a Brilliant Gold, mortals say I look like a god when this happoens. I don't want Agile to see me like this. I dived underwater, I kept making my way down until my skin glew its brightest, if I wasn't in the water, it would be like looking at the sun. It hurts your eyes. I emerged after awhile, my skin is still gold, just not bright. I saw a girl walking down to us. J-Janessa. She's beautiful! I looked at her with googly eyes. I tried to avert them but...
"Hello Parker," I nodded troward the girl. I took off my robe and dived into the water.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Agile looked toward Janessa, and frowned a little. Another huntress. Oh my. She looked over and Parker was acting all googily eyed. She sighed, and dived down under the water sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:32 pm

I shook my head. I'm here with Agile, I love her. Not that girl. Wait... did I just say I love her, Well... think I love her? Ohhhh man. I dived under water with her. I used my best underwater voice but it still came out gurgled.

"Agh Love Goglh" I said trying to say, I love you.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Agile had puffed out cheeks, and when Parker came down, she could tell what he said, or hoped what he said. "Agg Love youg twog."

She said. Her lungs were gasping for air, but she didn't move, just gaze into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:40 pm

I was so happy. I grinned. I kissed her for two reasons.

1.) She needed air.

2.) Cause I reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyy wanted to.

I kissed her for awhile.

"Hmph, I love a good love story," She said and turned into her real form, Aphrodite and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Agile wrapped her hads around Parker as he kissed her. She was so happy. And excited. Did she mention happy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic   A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk on The Beach- Hopefuly Romantic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next