Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open)   I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:17 pm

"No need to run, Thalia. More the merrier," Chris said, already walking towards the barbecue area.
"Great food there," Magnus said. "Great people too. You're welcome to join us."

OOC: Make a post deciding on whether or not Thalia will join in. Then, I'll post at the barbecue.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open)   I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 pm

~kk~

"N-n-no. I have to go meet-" I stopped. "I just have to run an errund."

I looked at Thalia suspiciously. She was meeting a boy. "Ok, Boys. She obviously has to do something important. Lets not keep her from it. Go on, Honey." I winked at her. We were already good friends. I walked away with the boys.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open)   I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:05 am

Naren Slipped amoung the trees, her feet swinging from the highest vine. She knew that the girl, Thalia, would not know that she'd been there, having grown up in the hermes cabin she all the practice she'd needed. Naren sat there for a while, her arms cluching one leg, her other leg dangling above the ground. Her ripped jean shorts and orange tee catching in the wind and making rusling noises that ripped through the trees, her short hair pulled into a ponytail that tickled her ears as it swayed back and forth in the brese She knew in her gut that even though she wouldn't be caught she would have to expose her self after a while, though she didn't like to think that. The girl started to dissapear into the forest, and
Naren quickly jumped up and leaped to the next tree silently, to keep up with her. She then jumped from the tree to the ground, and held her hand out to the girl. " Naren, Hermes's daughter. " she said her voice ring through the silent trees.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open)   I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 pm

I was startled as a girl jumped out of no where and landed in front of me. "Ahh!" I stumbled back a few paces. Oh no, no. She would tell Solania. Then I would never here the end of it. "H-h-hello. Please. Oh, please, don't tell anyone you saw me." I shook her hand politely.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open)   I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm

"You think I'm going to tell someone I saw you? Really?" Naren had a surprised look on her face, " Who? Anyway, I'm good at keeping secrets. I have lots of them myself." She smiled trying to put the girl at ease, after all Hermes was the god of travelers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open)   I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2