Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D   Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Ok, hi guys!
I must admit I've absolutely loved your RP's and site in general for a while now. I've had an account since about... January? Yes, I think that's when I made one. Anyhow, I was active once for about 3 days and I really didn't like my character/ make a good one at that (xD) so now I've taken the time to make a new one and join the site again. My name's Liz, Elizabeth, whatever you choose to call me, as I have a lot of nicknames on HBM. ((HI people from that site... if you're reading this.)) Well, anyway, I'm 13 and obviously a female, and I look forward to RPing with people here!!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D   Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Welcome to the site! It's great that you've decided to come back! Hope you stay active. (: I'm Tethys, and I'm addicted to smosh.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D   Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm sure I will! :D Hi Tethys! Smosh.. I've never heard of it. xD But I'm addicted to Glee. And a lot of other things... lol.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D   Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:04 pm

GLEE! :D My friend Elizabeth would LOVE you. She's addicted too. . . ^_^
WELCOME TO THE SITE! My name's Rufus, but you can call me Roo, Rufus, Ninja, or any other name you can think of. :D
I'm addicted to Slushies and Sum 41. And Sam. I LIKE THE LETTER S. ><
--Ruuufus
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D   Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:27 pm

xD Smosh is 2 really awesome guys named Ian and Anthony on YouTube, and they make comedy video and stuffz. <3
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D   Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Pretty much all my friends are addicted.. one of mine got me hooked and then I got the rest of them on it. IT'S LIKE A DRUG! xD. And Smosh sounds interesting... I'll have to look it up!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D   Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Kay. xD I've been on YouTube a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D   Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi... hello! I've had an account for a while, but now I'm becoming active! :D
Page 1 of 1