Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In the Forest [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

In the Forest [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:58 am

In the Forest [OPEN] 1293479855_5948_full

Melina Riley Johnson

"Those who begin by burning books will end by burning people."

The girl with all the facts

Melina walked silently on the dirt trails of the forest. Her curly, blonde hair rested peacefully on her head, and her gray eyes seemed to glisten in the sun's rays of light. She kept her head held up high, studying the enviornment around her.

Ever since the 12-year-old returned to camp after almost being killed by mercenaries, she felt that she wasn't strong enough, and for that matter, became even more serious about her training than before. She was always a perfectionist; she was always trying to find more ways to improve her skills. For today, she thought she'd take a walk in the forest and study nature. That way, she'll be able to take in the landscape when in battle; to use everything around her to her advantage.

After a few minutes of strolling, there was a rustling in the bushes. Melina jerked, pulling out her retractable yellow highlighter, which eventually transformed into her celestial bronze sword. With the same hand, she held her owl-shaped bracelet, which turned into her bronze shield.
"Who's there?" she called.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:08 am

I walk out shyly. "Hey Melina long time no see." I smile and my long brown hair had a few leaves in it. I didn't notice till I flicked my hair out of eyes. I real quick fish out the leaves. "Sorry this doesn't happen to often."
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:12 am

Jasey Stone was tired that day. He had been training in the arena. He was always good in archery. He taught of taking a stroll in the forest just to clear his mind of things. When he reached there, he saw this young girl with blonde hair. She was holding a celestial bronze sword. As he approached her she pointed her sword to my chin. "Easy there" he said. "I'm Jasey Stone from the Apollo cabin" he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:22 am

Melina placed her highlighter back in the pocket of her jeans, then nodded at Halo in acknowledgement of the Apollo kid's presence. "It's fine. I've been busy myself lately as well." The daughter of Athena averted her gray-eyed gaze away from her friend when she saw a boy about seventeen walking up. "Hello," she greeted.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:24 am

"Hello I happen to be your half-sister then. I'm Halo daughter of Apollo." I nod at him and smile. He was about 16 or 17 years old. He probably felt old around 2 girls both the age of 12.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:31 am

Jasey approached the blonde girl and said "Hello i'm Jasey Stone from the Apollo cabin." Then, he saw the oher girl standing right next to the girl he had just spoken to. The girl seemed familliar then he realized that was his half sister Halo. "Oh, hi Halo" he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:37 am

"I'm Melina Johnson, daughter of Athena," she said, removing her bangs out of her eyes and tilting it to the side. "It's nice to meet you." After a few moments, in on of the holes of the 12-year-old's blue backpack, popped out was a head of golden fur. It was Melina's new puppy, Felix. She placed the backpack on the ground, pulled out the dog, and rested it in her arms.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:39 am

"You never told me you had a puppy." I look at the little puppy and smile. "Its so cute." I start to pet it. Then I hear the paw sept behind me. I turn to look to see my big silver wolf. "Hello Star." I pet her.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:44 am

"Cute dog" he said. "Ermmm.... you're new right?" he asked with a anxious tone. He was wondering to ask both of them to train with him at the arena but didn't seem to have the confidence to do so. Later, he faced his fears and asked "you two want to go train with me at the arena?".
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:45 am

"I love training. Your going to have fun." I smile and look at Melina. "Come with?" I ask in my happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:48 am

"My step mother gave Felix to me just recently," she said. She watched as Halo pet the puppy. After that, she saw a wolf materialize out of the shadows of the dark forest. "Nice wolf," Melina complimented. Although, Felix didn't take much of a liking. He placed his small, fluffy head into the 12-year-old's chest. "Sure, I'm up for some training."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:51 am

"'Let's go then" Jasey said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest [OPEN]   In the Forest [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Forest [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1