Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Joey McDaniels' CL Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Joey McDaniels' CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Joey McDaniels' CL Room Joeyforalex

"Does that make me crazy?..."

Joey sits at a small glass table in the corner of his room, light from a huge French window shining on seven or so packets of papers. His jet black hair is a bit tousled, and his torso is clothed by a loose black CBGB t-shirt. After filling out a space on the fifth sheet, he turns around in his swivel chair shaped like a hand, closing his eyes. "I hate college applications..." he sighs. Joey is smart, really smart. So far, he had applied for Rutgers, Yale, Princeton, Harvard, Duke, Julliard, and the local community college just to be safe. Though he was better than that. He opened his eyes, and through his blurred Plexiglass doors, he spotted a figure. Even though he looked like crud, he wasn't going to turn someone down. "Come in!" he yelled.

----

"...Possibly..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:42 pm

no, do not give me another excuse when I want a solid reason

Wendy Moss
"If you want to be happy, be."

Bouncing into the cabin leader's room before Joey invited her in, Wendy looked around for a brief moment before beaming at her not-quite-a-half-brother-but-someone-she-still-considered-her-brother brother. "Joey! You got the position as cabin leader!" She yakked, hopping onto his bunk and the throwing one of his pillows at him. "Congrats! You deserve it." She gushed sincerely, continuing to rave about how he would be such a great cabin leader and how he was going to make her proud, she knew it, and yada yada yada.

seriously, get real and grow up, you know that I deserve better than that
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:52 pm

----

Joey smiled. "Thanks Wendy." He looked at his messy bed, which Wendy was sitting on, and sighed. "Sorry I haven't been in camp for a while. I had to go to a few job interviews, college applications..." He tosses her the remote to his 52 inch plasma screen TV with hi-def. "Grown-up stuff. I'm just finishing some now."

----

"...Possibly..."

Last edited by Alexles the Icicles on Sat May 21, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Joey McDaniels' CL Room Untitled

Stella Johnson

"Well, yeah. I'm a daughter of Athena. Can't you tell?"

Athena's artistic genius

Stella peered through the Muses cabin door, finding that the room was left completly empty. Silently, she stepped into the cabin until she reached the cabin leader's room. The young adult tapped on the door three times, waiting for a reply. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Wendy Moss

"Hey, it's cool. Not like I expect you to have your things squeaky clean all the time, you're only human." Wendy said, shrugging and then clicking the tv on. Surfing through the channels absentmindedly, she clicked her tongue. "Love how you say grown-up stuff, by the way. I'm 17 years old, you know, I'll be the one filling out college apps soon enough." She said, shaking her head and rubbing her neck. "That'll be a pain. Which school are you hoping to get in?" She asked.

Hearing a knock at the door to the room, Wendy rolled backwards on the bed and ended up on the floor. Scrambling up to her feet in a graceful way, she brushed herself off and then placed her hands on her hips. "Joey, you have a visitor!" She half-whispered, half-sang.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:24 am

----

Joey looked knowingly at Wendy. "Well, just some Ivy League schools. I'm also going for Julliard. I do have the qualifications, but its the money." He looked out the window for a second. "I don't have the money. I'm hoping I get a scholarship but..." Joey shrugged his shoulders.

At the notice of a visitor, Joey got up, smoothed his shirt, and walked over to the door. Getting closer, the figure looked familiar..."Stella!" He exclaimed as he opened the door. "Come on in!" He waved her inside.
----

"...Possibly..."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:22 am

Stella walked casually into the cabin leader's room. There was already someone else in the room; a girl about sixteen or seventeen. The daughter of Athena turned to Joey, a smile forming on her face. "Congratulations on cabin leader," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:08 am

----

Joey smiled purely at Stella. "Thanks." He looked out the window. Many campers were traveling to the barbeque for Capture the Flag. But Joey, of course, had to work on college applications. He noticed Stella watching Wendy, and smiled. "She's just my half-sister Wendy. Stella, Wendy; Wendy, Stella."

----

"...Possibly..."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:14 am

Stella nodded at Wendy with a soft, welcoming smile. "Hello." [color=white]The daughter of Athena then redirected her attention to the Muses cabin leader. "So I heard there is this barbecue down at the lake . . ." she murmured. "I know how busy you are and all, but would you want to go with me?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:11 pm

----

Believe it or not, Joey didn't say yes right away. He looks back at his papers, then back at Stella. "Uhm, Stella. I appreciate the thought, really, I do, but I kinda have to finish these papers. . .for college." He registered the look of sadness on Stella's face. "I'm really sorry." He tried to pull off a smile, but it just didn't work.

----

"...Possibly..."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:15 am

~ Now that that's over with, do you want anything dramatic to happen? xD

Stella averted her gray-eyed gaze away from Joey, fingering the papers piled on his desk. "Yeah, it's fine," she replied soberly. "I understand. Honestly, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:29 am

----

Joey raised a jet black eyebrow. She didn't look okay. He sheepishly waved at her, and sat back at his desk. Once she was gone, he looked at Wendy. "What the heck did I just do?"

----

"...Possibly..."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:34 am

~ I guess I'll be posting the rest here. xP

Stella exited the Muses cabin, her gray eyes slowly becoming bloodshot. She probably should have expected Joey's answer, anyway. He did have to get into college, and it wouldn't be right for her to take him away from his studies. The daughter of Athena proceeded to the Athena cabin, her head hanging from her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Wendy Moss

(( Oh, I totally didn't receive an e-mail about a new post. D8< ))

Wendy greeted the girl enthusiastically - she seemed pretty mellow and nice - and then bit her lip as she looked between the two of them as they interacted shortly. Wrinkling her nose as Joey turned the girl down because of his college applications, she looked at him after the girl left, expression clearly one of disbelief. Realizing that Esprit had slipped into the room as the girl had opened the door, Wendy scooped the cat up into her arms and clucked her tongue at Joey.

"You're so silly. Really, Joe! You shouldn't just try and finish all those papers in one go, you'll fry your brain. I don't know what you just did but I know what you have to do." She replied to him, shaking her head at him before barking, "Go after her and take her to that barbecue, you workaholic. You need to get wild and party a little bit at the lake and then fill out your college apps. Go on, you need a break every once in a while anyways. This barbecue's for exactly that."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey McDaniels' CL Room   Joey McDaniels' CL Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey McDaniels' CL Room
Page 1 of 1