Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging out, getting a tan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Annastasia

Hanging out, getting a tan  Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:11 pm

I sit by the lake on a towel in a green bikini. I stare out at the water with a smile on my face. I love swimming. Not only that but I was good at it too.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:21 pm

I was born in water so yeah.. I can breathe underwater. I was swimming under the water when I came out, my skin glowed gold in the sun light. When I swim and come onto shore, people mistake me for a god. I am not a God. I get my special towel and wipe myself down. I would probably swim a little later. I saw a girl sitting on a beach.
"Heyyyy, howwww arrrreee youuuu doing?" I said. I have a reptilian voice so I talk a little different.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:24 pm

I look in surprise at the person or thing that had come out of the water. "Hi..." I said cautiously. "I'm fine..." He had a strange voice....
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:33 pm

I walked toward the beach,bored as hell.Looked like there were people around.Nice.I walked toward them."Hey."

I was floating around when I heard talking.People were talking without me?No fair.I liked people.And talking.So I liked talking people.Duh.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:37 pm

I waved hello to the new comers. I hope he's not scared of me. "Who'ssss yourrr parentttt?" I asked them both. I hissed when I said the s. My skin was still gold. I liked it that way. I grabbed a beach chair and lay down on it, it was a nice day, better than most. I put on my sunglasses.

I walked down to the beach, with my swim suit on. The other night with Faye was wonderful. Better than any I've had. I saw my friend Parker talking to some people over there. Parker? Talking? Oh I've got to see this! I ran down to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:39 pm

His appearance and talk didn't faze me."I'm Ray.My father is a Apollo.You god parent is..?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:41 pm

"My father is Aether." I said quietly His talking was a bit weird but it wasn't going to change so I might as well get over it. I smiled and then decided to add more, "I'm Rinka."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

"Rinkaaaaaa, uniqueeee nameee. Hellooooo Guysssss. Myyy Fatherrrr isssss a Son of Aressssss, and my motherrr isssssss Echidna, Mother and Godddd offff Monstersssss," I said smiling. My parents were a little weird, although I liked my father, I got to see him a lot more than my gigantic sea serpent mother.

"Hi Parker, Hi guys," I waved to them. "So, you wanna go for a race?" I asked running towards the water. I jumped off The Harbor into the water. That was fun. I emerged with my blonde hair turned into a light brown.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:52 pm

I floated behind the Echidna kid."I'm Sean.Son of Aeolus." I whispered in his ear.Then I shot up 100 feet and landed in front of him."Hi."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:04 pm

I shot up 100 feet in the air and grew wings. It's kinda my thing. I flew just above them for awhile and landed on the ground.
"Hi, my thing is, I turn into a Dragon," I said.

"Woah," I said. I didn't know Parker could do that. I only knew he could talk to snakes. Huh, I wish I could do that. I really wish I could.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:09 pm

I sulked a little.He had 1-upped me.No fair.I had wind power,So I made all the winds go downwards.Let's see him fly now.Nobody could beat 500 mph winds.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:24 pm

I felt the winds smash into me. I fell down wards until I turned into my full Dragon from, I'm about twenty feet tall. I fly all the way upwards, getting to one thousand feet and then I dived into the water. "How awesome was that?" I said when I emerged.

"Woah..." I said with amazement. I really really wish I could do that. I really really do.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:27 pm

He just had to bat me,didn't he?Humph.I sulked a little more and muttered."I found it dumb." under my breath."Real dragons don't have wings..."
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:33 pm

I clapped my hands and grinned. "That was awesome!" I shouted. I was definatly over the voice. This guy was cool.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:15 pm

I heard his comment. I flew into him and took him up twenty thousand feet. "What was that? I couldn't hear you? I think up here, its more quiet!" I said to him. I laughed. It was so nice being up in the sky.

"WOAH!" I said as he grabbed the Aeolus kid and flew him up into the air completely aout of sight.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:41 pm

I smiled happily. "Sweet!" I said. Wow.. He was more than cool he was Epic.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:56 am

~ Do you mind if I join you guys?

Hanging out, getting a tan  Istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager

Lily Melion

"Chaos isn't just something that causes destruction, it was also the event that brought us life."

The peace that meets chaos

Lily strolled quietly along the side of the lake, ever so often shifting her bright, blue gaze toward the passing water. The sound of the small waves could be heard crashing up against the sides of the inlet. Birds chirped while perched on the branches of the trees. Everything was peaceful, and that's how the teenager liked it.

While walking along the lake, Lily's eyes focused on a group of campers. They all seemed to be talking, but two of them seemed to be bouncing off of the ground and into the sky with . . . wind?

That's right, wind. Ever since Chaos claimed Lily, she was able to copy the moves of others when encountering them. The only drawback was that it took up tons of her energy; something that would be extremely fatal loosing in battle. Although, she has been able to control the wind pretty well, but that never stops her stamina from slowly decreasing.

She hid herself behind one of the trees, her back resting on the hard, hollow trunk. Lily was always one of the silent types; an introvert. She never intervened without someone's permission, unless it was vital for her prescence to be there; like when her twin sister, Zinnia Melion, was fighting one of their older siblings in the arena. She needed to support her sister.

The teenager stood there, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:45 pm

I smiled.Then I flew up even farther."You wanna have a little air race?" I asked him."I like a little competition."

~Yeah,you can join.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:37 pm

I grinned a little it had been fun watching them but now I was getting bored. I wandered off.... "Bye!" I called back quietly. I doubted any one would hear me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, getting a tan    Hanging out, getting a tan  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out, getting a tan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: