Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bigger Than Uncle Gary's Boxers on the Washin' Line(Open RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

Bigger Than Uncle Gary's Boxers on the Washin' Line(Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Bigger Than Uncle Gary's Boxers on the Washin' Line(Open RP)   Bigger Than Uncle Gary's Boxers on the Washin' Line(Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Whew-Ee! This is place is bigger than Ungle Cary's boxers on the washin' line! And that's sayin' somethin'! I wander slowly down the hill, toward the cluster of cabins. They're not normal cabins though, they look out of place next to each other: one looks like a mini-factory, then the one next to it's all pink; another one looks untidy and messy, not well cared for, but the one beside it is neat and filled with flowers and trees.
I wanna live in that one! I thought to myself, I'd always liked gardening and plants.
"Come on Mary-Anne, let's go get us a sleepin' place." I whispered to her, ashe she squealed in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Bigger Than Uncle Gary's Boxers on the Washin' Line(Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigger Than Uncle Gary's Boxers on the Washin' Line(Open RP)   Bigger Than Uncle Gary's Boxers on the Washin' Line(Open RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:02 am

"Hi," we said the girl standing on the top of the hill. "We are Freeman, who are you?" I asked the new camper with a smile. "I'm a son of Hephestus," I told her proudly
Back to top Go down

Bigger Than Uncle Gary's Boxers on the Washin' Line(Open RP)
Page 1 of 1