Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Neutral Zone

Go down 
+14
Scarlett O'Hara
Lord Sheogorath
*~MoonHalo~*
Annastasia
Lightning
libby
#Megz
RedPhoenix
Bre Bre
Sonic
Banana
selene
CassieDreary
Blu
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:00 pm

The rules of Capture the flag can be found here

The neutral zone is between the red flag and the blue flag, stretching from one side of the creek to another. It is half an open area surrounding the creek and half of the woods surrounding the creek. Children of Poseidon have been known to camp out at the creek and defend their flag from the neutral zone. You better have not worn your Sunday's best, wouldn't want your prettiest little clothes to get sopping wet, would be?
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:27 am

Finally coming to a stop over neutral ground, she scanned the area. In her place in the trees, Alexis looked out at the blue team ranks. Something was wrong. There were way more soldiers than there should have been...
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:31 am

As Allie walked on the neutral ground, she saw the flag. It was right there. She thought about grabbing it, but thought about it first. Allie then quickly decided against it and climbed up the closest tree, getting her bow at the ready.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:35 am

I charged forward. I saw an Aphrodite girl. Easy to take down. I slipped my sword into the sheath and got in a tree. My eyes turned icy blue and I sent ice down all around the ground around her. She would slip easily.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:38 am

(( i thought we were same team??))
Just as Allie was about to climb up the tree, she fell and hit her head hard against the ground. She felt blood oozing out of a cut from the back of her head. Ice. Who did it?Allie turned around to see somebody on her team, the girl she was with earlier! Cassie scowled at her then scrambled back up and climbed up the tree, shooting an arrow at her feet that showed she was angry, but didn't want to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:40 am

Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:41 am

~knew that.... kinda....~
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:41 am

Zin leaped on a low branch, eyes scanning for tactics. Easy enough, only a small group of campers had come into the neutral side. Now this was her game. she looked down at Kai, her smile never fading. "Kai, you better hang loose for a minute or two, until everyone's gotten into the neutral area." she said. Her plan was easy, quick and agile. This was going to be quite a game.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:44 am

I nodded.I had weapons equipped for melee or long range fighting.So I was ready for whatever Zin's plan was.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:45 am

I saw the Minor Gods Cabin Leader, Zinnia. I did the same that I did to the Aphrodite girl. I laid ice all around her feet, making sure she would slip. Then I hid behind a branch. I calmed head for a second.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:47 am

Allie sat on the branch, still feeling the blood come from the small cut. Allie sighed. It should end soon, she thought. Suddenly, Allie saw the girl that tripped her. She sent arrow after arrow at her feet, making a perfect circle around them, then sending a flaming one right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:51 am

The Aphrodite girl shot a flaming arrow at me. I froze it right in front of me and let it fall to the ground. I hid in the tree and looked at that girl. My shield was up and so was my hand.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:51 am

Zin was going to leap into a higher branch, when suddenly her feet slipped on some ice. Dang it, she thought, grabbing on another branch to steady herself. Looking like a gymnist, she swung over to the fork in the tree and scanned her grey eyes in the neutral side. she must've over judge. Someone had been already here. And it looked like another Aphrodite kid had spotten the opposing team. Zin grinned. That would be a distraction while she waits. No need in wasting her powers too early, too soon. She sat down, and her legd swung in the air underneath. No hurry, no time hurry up and win.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:53 am

Anna Jones

Anna swiflt swerved around a bombardment of trees, then resting behind a lage, green bush. She turned to her team, ready to give them the game plan. "Okay, I don't have much time to explain. Long story short, and the most obvious, we need to fight with out capabilities rather than our disadvantages. I only know what my cabin can do, so you're going to have to fight in a way that will give you a huge advantage." The teenager briefly glanced behind the bush, witnessing the game already taking place. "Got it?" she asked, still observing the battle.

Connor Chambers

Connor followed close behind Zin, keeping her well protected; just as the teenager was instructed. "So Zin, what now?" He kept his eyes on the battle field, scanning for any incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:54 am

Allie just looked at the other girl. It was no use. She swung from her tree to one over, then shot an arrow at the red flag, which had a rope attached to it. She pulled the rope back and the flag was soon in her hands. Now if only she could get it back safely...
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:56 am

~ Can't get flag till you're in the flag zone.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:57 am

~k... ignore that part then....~
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:58 am

Mikayla's face broke into a grin. "Styx, yeah! I'm ready!" she smiled gripping her bow. She spotted a nearby tree that she planned on climbing. She looked at Anna and nodded. Mikayla looked at the battle and controlled her clones to distract a few people.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:58 am

I waited for orders from Zin.PLanning was never my thing,I always let Noah or whoever else do the planning.SO I had no idea what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Neutral Zone Empty

To make this easier, I decided to use more ice, and then rest a while. I covered about a few pieces of land with ice. I then rested my head and pulled branches in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:03 am

Zin looked down. She was probably in the tallest part of a tree. Good thing she love heights. "Oh, Connor! Hi!" she grinned at her friend, as if there wasn't a battle happeinng. She bounded down the tree, jumping here and there, but not really caring if she looked like a bunny-squirrel. "Listen, could you, uh, back me up. Maybe later, when the fighting gets tough eh?" she asked. She walked up a bit, a little more to the water. It was clean, fresh and Connor would be the perfect one to take defense here. "Let the others spread out here." she said, to everyone. "You guys should be able to get through the creek with every chance you get kay?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:05 am

I waited.I needed something to do.Waiting was not something I was good at.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:07 am

I saw a Hades kids standing out there weirdly. I thought, What the heck. I shot ice shards at him. See how he would like that.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:08 am

Allie swung from tree to tree easily until she was above her own flag. She sat in the highest branch and watched it, saying nobody else was defending it. Allie took out her bow and placed a arrow in it, waiting for someone.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:10 am

Alexis saw movement and quickly nocked an arrow but she relaxed and let out a sigh when she saw it was only a daughter of Aphrodite. Hardly a threat. Hardly worth the arrow. She ignored her and sent an arrow toward another blue team member.

Last edited by Blu on Sat May 14, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neutral Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral Zone   Neutral Zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neutral Zone
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: