Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Quest makers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Quest makers Empty
PostSubject: Quest makers   Quest makers I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:46 pm

I think there should be a specific topic in which Quests would be made. We could have a group of people who design the quests, and when one is ready, someone could be chosen or someone could apply for the quest. The forum would only be accessible by the group of quest makers, and the admins. This would make it so more quests would go on, and you could choose if you're willing to pick up a long or short quest. Also, since multiple people would be working on designing a single quest, they wouldn't be too time consuming.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Quest makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest makers   Quest makers I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm

I like the current system better, I don't think we should have a whole new group. Too many people would want to join this group. It would be kind of complicated, a lot of people would apply for a quest, and then the Admins would have to look over all of them, and decide which are better for the quest . . .
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Quest makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest makers   Quest makers I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:08 pm

I agree with Tethys. Plus, I like the fact that the members are currently capable of making up their own quest and the prophecy for it as well. It seems much easier to work with, and all the admins have to do is approve it or not. Although, I do like your idea, I'm just not all for it.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Quest makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest makers   Quest makers I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Thanks you guys brought up some pretty good points, execpt though, I only brought this up because it's kind of un-fun for someone on a quest if they designed the whole quest, because they now whats coming. I guess it doesnt have to be a group, but someone can ask some else to design in for them.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Quest makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest makers   Quest makers I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:46 am

Or, you guys could just make it up as you go. x]

Like, all of you have different twists upon the quests and you manipulate your goals...or you could also as someone's help. I will be more easy. x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest makers   Quest makers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest makers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: