Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nervous

Nervous

Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? Empty
PostSubject: Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?   Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:10 pm

(I have no idea how to pronounce my title.)

I must admit, I'm nervous at joining another site with so many members; never have been good at this kind of stuff. Note my (former--I changed it) username. I'll try and stay active, but I've never been good with these kinds of things, so don't expect too much.

Some of you might know me as Knyfe, Wisp, Frost(star/night), *~Leopardpaw~*, or Birch. . . . I'm known on quite a few sites.

So, yeah. Hi. I'm new. I can't think of much else to say on that subject, so I will click good-bye.
Wait. . . . I'm also not going to role-play. I have enough going on already. -.-
*Click!*

EDIT: Imma she.
EDIT AGAIN: I like perfect spelling and grammar. Even in the chat-box.

Last edited by Wisp on Tue May 03, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenpurrs.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?   Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Hiiiii Norris! I'm rufus, but you can call me either Rufus or Roo. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?   Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Welcome to the site! Don't be nervous, everyone here is awesome, nice, etcetera. I'm Tethys, but I don't really have any nicknames. So just call me Tethys! From your *~Leopardpaw~* name, I'm guessing your a Warriors fan? (:
Back to top Go down
Nervous

Nervous

PostSubject: Re: Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?   Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:44 pm

More like former; I stopped reading the series a while ago but still participate in the occasional role-play. *~Leopardpaw~* is my role-play account on CreatureBreeder.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?   Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Same-ish. I'm not that interested as I was when I was reading the series... But the books are still good. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?   Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Eller. Welcome and all 8D BTW; I see we both have the good grammar-liking thing in common xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?   Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:28 am

Hey there! I'm Death, known as (*sighes* the regular routine) Ken, Candice or Snook'ems. But eh, you could call me anything really, I'm not picky. I hope you'll like- wait, no LOVE CHB like everyone of us does!

Again, WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Nervous

Nervous

PostSubject: Re: Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?   Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:27 am

Yeah, I love it already; the largeness of it doesn't confuse me the way I thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?   Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hë-hë . . . .Hëllo?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: