Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors) Empty
PostSubject: Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Julia climbed the ladder to her bunk and hung up her bow and arrows on the wall. She looked as the other kids were setting up there stuff. She looked down at her brother and smiled. She reached into her bag and dropped it down to him. She laid back on her bed and stared at the roof.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:59 am

"Hello," I said plesently. "My name is Willow, who are you?" I asked. "Are you unclaimed, or is your dad the same as mine?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:37 pm

''What's the matter?'' I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julia's Bunk (Open to visitors)
Page 1 of 1