Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room Empty
PostSubject: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:05 am

Zin sat on her bunk, hands by her side and head tilted back. Eyes closed and breathing even, Zin absorbed the sunlight that streamed through the open window.

Her room is what she always like, for the first time, in the Hera cabin. Soft wooden walls towered till the ceiling, and her bunk was pure white, that was pushed back to the window. A small desk was on the other side and several other furniture were around the room. The window still homed to a small garden of moon lace and the air seemed to have taken in it's aroma. In short, it was perfect for her. Nothing grand, nothing stands out. Simple and not standing out, that is what she wanted.

Grabbing her pillow, she laid back and relaxed, amazed on how things had really turned the best for her. She guessed the fates really were fair, just not understood.

She smiled for a while, overwhelmed for the first time. Atleast she did something worth noticing right?

But something in her mind boothered her. Was she to be feared now? Being a cabin leader of such a large cabin? She hoped not. She stood up, sighing and walked to the door.

"You guys need anything, I'll be here to help okay?" she said out the door. She wondered if anyone heard her. Atleast they'll know she wasn't as heartless as her father is.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:04 pm

I had decided to meet my Cabin Leader.I'd heard her name was Zinnia,and I had also heard people call her Zin.I peered in the door."Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:12 am

“Who Said There Wasn’t Beauty In The Chaos?”

z
||i||n||n||i||a||||m||e||l||i||o||n

the tough one made by Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin laid face up on her bed when someone peeked in her room. Probably one of the campers she has. "Oh, hey there." she greeted him as he peeked an eye past the door. "What could I do you for?" she asked nicely as she raised herself on her hands. "It's Kyle right? Sorry, I haven't really gotten all of your names right." she apologized with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:42 pm

"Yes,I'm Kyle.I'm guessing your Zin?" I asked,and walked in."I decided to meet my Cabin Leader.I figure you'll be around awhile,so there's no use in never having talked to you."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:35 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin smiled. At least their not scared to talk to her like any body else. "I guess so Kyle." she said, pointing to a chair in the corner for him to sit. "So, what do you want to talk about?" she asked after a while, leaning forward on her vertical hands. She was new at this high position stuff, but she was absolutely loving it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:51 am

I didn't sit down.I had this weird thing with sitting.I figured if someone attacked,if I was sitting I'd be vulnerable."I don't know.I just wanted to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:08 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Okay then." she shrugged, for a careless jesture. But in truth, her eyes surveyed the kid, Kyle, 'cause he didn't even sit down. If curiosity killed the cat, she's alreaday gone to Hades. She surveyed Kyle again, looking at the way his body moves, the way he talked. So far nothing was wrong with him, he just didn't accept the seat. Odd. "How about some food, while we're at it." she asked him politely. "What do you want?" she asked, holding her palm out for some nourishments and a bit of a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:32 pm

I shrugged."Eh,I don't really care." I replied.Dang it,why did I come here if I didn't even know what to say?It wasn't like,I walk in,Hi,I met you,bye! Gods,things were complicated.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:45 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin shrugged. "Suit yourself." she said. Well, what did Kyle really want wasn't exactly known to her. "So, what do you want now?" she asked. If he leaves, it's okay, but seriously, she wasn't really enthusiastic if he asked something like, pulling a ferrari out of thin air inside camp.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Then a question popped into my mind."What's it like to be a cabin leader?" I asked.I mean,to me,it would sound cool,but then you have all that responsibility crap,Im guessing.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:28 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

She thought about it. "Being in charge? It probably feel like a ton of load on your shoulders." she said, thinking about the times she needed to be everywhere at once. "But surely, the job pays big." she grinned at Kyle, wondering why he asked so.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

I nodded."I just don't understand why you would want to be cabin leader.So much responsibility." I said."I mean,someone's gotta do it,but all that stuff would be hard to keep track of."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:20 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Damn right." she said, snickering a bit. "It definitely doesn't fit into my to do list, but definitely, I wanted to lead." she said, leaning back on her hands. "It's like, that I wanted to do something about it, you know. Sorry, I might be boring you a bit with the back story." she said, grinning apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:35 am

After he left, I walked into the room. "Hey Zinnia." I said to my half-sister. "Hows it going?" I asked as Kaon slipped into the room behind me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room   Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zinnia Melion's Cabin Leader Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: