Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Im finally here (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Im finally here (open) Empty
PostSubject: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 am

I march up the long hill thinking about all the things i was leaving behind. The news had been suprising apparantly I was the son of Athena. It was really weird to think that i could have been killed like yesterday. I realised that this camp was probably going to be all about fighting monsters Great just great.-Oliver
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:59 am

Ivy happily skipped up the hill. She saw someone who looked new, and remembered when she arrived. It really wasn't that long ago. With a smile on her face, Ivy started talking to this person, "Hi, I'm Ivy! You're a demigod, right? New at camp, I'm guessing? I'm Ivy!" she blurted out, and continued to ramble, "Daughter of Iris! I love being a daughter of Iris; she's the goddess of rainbows!" Ivy smiled, and her sparkling silver eyes seemed to be tinted blue in the light shed on Half-Blood Hill.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 am

Yeah Im a new camper Oliver Cooper son of Athena nice to meet you I studied the girl She looked pretty nice so I held out my hand to shake. I wasnt sure what a monster would look like so I was a bit edgy around new people. I hoped she wasnt a monster in disquise-Oliver
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:06 am

Ivy happily shook his hand, "Son of Athena? You must be smart! I'm the future Hera cabin leader!" she said, with pride. "Probably! But I have a few people I'm running against... so..." She handed him a flier, nervously, "Vote for me... So, how'd you get here?" She added, and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 am

Umm I kinda just walked here my house is not that far away My dad always said just in case something went wrong. I never understood what he meant I thought in my mind Hmmm Hera. Finally I reconised the Name Hera the greek god.-Oliver
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:13 am

Ivy smiled, "Wow! Half-Blood hill is in the middle of no where! It must have been a long walk... even if your house is close!" She said, exuberantly. This son of Athena was nice, and didn't use big words! With her eyes sparkling, Ivy added, "Do ya' know where the Athena cabin is?"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 am

No i do not but if you would show me that would... i trailed off. i looked at my feet and just stopped talking. I was starting to realise I had more brothers and sisters. i hoped they like shakespeare too.- Oliver
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:31 am

Ivy smiled, and nodded, "Okay." Ivy searched around in the bright sunshine for the cabin of the goddess of wisdom. "There; over there!" she said, "Cabn number 6. You'll have plenty of siblings! But a lot of them use big words! It's annoyin'!" Complained Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:35 am

Thanks you have been very helpful maybe after I put my stuff down on my bed or whatever you guys have you could show me around or something. I looked at the cabin And wondered how many siblings i would have. The thought scared me almost. what if they didnt like me. Oliver
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 am

Ivy, smiled, and said, "G'bye! Have fun at Camp! Camp is pretty fun! There's so much to do... practice with weapons, climb the wall - I'd recommend you not to try that just yet! It spews lava, and rocks..." She stopped rambling, and added, "So, ya! Byeee!" Ivy said, exuberantly and with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:39 am

I walked off in the direction that the girl pointed- Oliver
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:41 am

Ivy smiled. What a nice person! She happily skipped back to where she came from, the Hera cabin. Ivy would go tell all her friends and cabin mates to vote for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im finally here (open)   Im finally here (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im finally here (open)
Page 1 of 1