Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pokemon RP

Go down 
+8
d og
Kendall
Banana
Katie Firebird
Ninja Poet
KaySpyGirl
Baby Lex
tethys
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:08 pm

POKEMON RP
The title explains it all! This will be a topic devoted to role-playing with your favorite pokemon. Any pokemon you want! The pokemon can have battles, talk, etc. First, fill out this app for your character. I'm not going to accept them! Just jump right in after making a character! Enjoy!

NAME:
LEVEL:
OTHER:

~~~

NAME: Tethys
SPECIES: Vaporeon
LEVEL: 33
OTHER: She's shinyyy.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 pm

NAME: Alex
SPECIES: Eevee, possible could evolve.
LEVEL: 24
OTHER: The cutest thing. xD
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:38 am

NAME: Kay!

SPECIES: Pichu!

LEVEL: 20

OTHER: Is the cutest EVER!!! And I don't shock myself when using thunderbolt.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:06 pm

NAME: Ninja
SPECIES: Charmander
LEVEL: 13
OTHER: Ninja is a fiesty little thing, with a bright flame on the end of her tail. Do not mess with this special little Charmander, because she can and will beat you up.

(Tethys, I love you for this. Pokémon <333333333333)

Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 pm

(Why don't we start to RP? :])

A vaporeon sat by a riverside, basking in the sunshine. There was nothing to do around then. Bored, Tethys shot a jet of water into the stream. A startled feebas popped up, but that was all. The next few seconds were filled with an uncomfortable silence. Tethys slapped her tail against the muddy ground of the riverbed, clearly bored.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:26 pm

A cute little pichu skips happily out of the woods and takes a sip of water from the river. Kay looks up and sees a vaporeon standing around looking bored. "Hi! I am Kay. What's your name?" she sits down with her toes in the water and splashs around.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Tethys, distracted, realized that someone else had come. Surprised, Tethys looks at the pichu, pleased to see another pokemon, "Hello." she said, happily, "My name is Tethys. Who are you?" She asked, and put her paws in the water to clean off the mud that got stuck on them.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 pm

"I'm Kay! The water here is really clean." Says the pichu smiling. She looks at her reflation in the water. "I don't have a trainer. Do you?" She closes her eyes to make her delighted look even more delighted. It had been a while sense a pokemon had talked with her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:44 pm

NAME: Squirty

SPECIES: Squirtle (WIN xD)

LEVEL: 42

OTHER: Squirty is the henchmen of the local Squirtle gang, led by none other than Ash Catchems old Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirty has a red bandanna tied around her arm, and of course a stylish pair of shades given to her by Squirtle!

Squirty was floating in the water on her shell enjoying the cool day, tomorrow would be the gang war between the local Bulbasars and Squirtys Gang. So she was resting up for tomorrow. Floating by the bank she spotted the Vaporeon and Pichu talking. The Pichu caught Squirty's attention immediately, Electric = No No. Squirty had learned that during a battle with a Magnemite. She dove under the water and watched them cautiously. She didn't want a battle but she didn't want friends either.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Kay thought she saw something in the water. "Wha... Did you see that??? I think there's something in the water." She puts her face under the water and opens her eyes so she can look around. I wasn't very clear but she thought there was a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Squirty had half a mind to pull the little thing in the water. See how it liked being electric THEN. But she refrained and held still unsure if Pichu's were fitted for underwater vision. 'Bubbles!' Thought Squirty. She blew her Bubble attack up at the Pichu, invasion of space much?
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 pm

I splash up from the water. There was definitely a pokemon. Tears start forming in her eyes. Ya she was a level 20 but that was only from battling. She was still a baby and a baby form. "SCARY WATER POKEMON!"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:03 pm

'Great now I feel guilty' Squirty thought to herself. 'How was I supposed to know this Pichu was still a child?' Squirty scolded herself for being so rash, she climbed out of the water shaking off little water droplets before checking out the Pichu carefully. She didn't look too injured, and she shouldn't Electric wasn't that vulnerable to Water. "Sorry." Squirty apologized gruffly "Didn't mean to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Kay give the Squirtle a mad look but the tears falling from her eyes. "Then why did you use bubble beam?" It was true it wasn't hurting much anymore but still it was the thought that counted. Kay sits down again. Pichu was sad.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:22 pm

"Because I don't like you?" Squirty wanted to say, but instead said. "You startled me I thought I was being attacked." Squirty shrugged "I said I was sorry OK?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 pm

I still didn't trust her. So (like I always do) to see if she was trustworthy I ran over to the Squirtle and gave her a big hug. "It's OK. I hope we can be friends. I am sorry I got mad. Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Squirty's eyes bulged with rage but she stayed silent. 'GET OFF OF ME YA FREAKIN LIGHTBULB.' Squirty wanted to punt the little thing back to the factory where all the electrics hung out. "Er.. Yea sure whatever.." she said uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 pm

I let go smiling then stop smiling. She didn't look happy. "Why aren't you happy?" I look around an find a little blue flower and give it to the her. "Be happy?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 pm

'Ugh this thing makes me sick.' Squirty thought. "Because... Because it's going to snow tomorrow." she lied easily. "Snow means the lake is going to freeze."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 pm

"But its spring..." I realize the Squirtle didn't like me and start to walk back into the forest sadly. All I wanted was a friend. I know water and electric didn't mix much but I was still sad. After my trainer abandoned me I have been really lonely.

~300 POST!!!~
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Tethys was watching from the background. She had her suspicions; it was quite obvious the squirtle didn't like Kay. Walking into the shallowest part of the river, she curled up in a ball, and sat down. Water lapped at Tethys' body, "Hello," she said, unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:13 pm

"Oh hello." Squirty answered the Vaporeon easily, just another water friend. "How's it hanging?" examining the Vaporeon easily made Squirty realize this was a more 'laid back' Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Kay watched from in a tree. She saw how the Squitle acted tword Tethys. She thought it was mean to act nice to her but mean to Kay. Most likely because I was electric. 'Meany.' She couldn't help thinking. Kay continued to watch them from in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:48 am

NAME: Rem
SPECIES:Togepi(sp?)
LEVEL:10
OTHER:It's so cute! But it's also shy

Rem walked up slowly to the group by the lake. "He-Hello." she stuttered as she went near. "Co-Could I join ou? I feel lonely." she stuttered again. Her voice seemed frail.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Tethys gave the little togepi a warm smile, trying to ignore the squirtle. The other Pokemon; there was just something suspicious about it. Plus, it drove away that pichu. Raising her tail in greeting, she told the little Pokemon, "'Course you can. I'm Tethys," She was surprised that no one had commented on her odd colors, especially her light pinkish-purple scales, that were there because she was what others would call a shiny Pokemon. In fact, she did seem quite shiny, for the water glistened on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next