Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Carly smiled, shaking her head. "Oh believe me. I'm not making fun," she said. After that statement escaped her lips, she instantly regretted it. 'Why did I just say that??' age thought in a rather frantic tone. Her cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet and she quickly ducked under the water to prevent further humiliation. As soon as she was submerged, her treasure-hunting, archeologist part of her kicked in. She could feel something nearby. Some kind of treasure...something big. She swam a bit away from Will, following her instincts. She gazed around, trying to locate the source of the sensation she was receiving. After a moment, her deep blue gaze caught a glimmer of light. She swam down towards the light, digging through the sand. She pulled out a beautiful necklace with a large, gold pendant. The pendant had two peacocks side by side with a turquoise gem dangling in-between. Carly smiled, quickly resurfacing. "Hey Will! Check this out!" she exclaimed happily. Carly swam back over to Will, holding out the necklace so he could see it.

ooc:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:29 pm

[colog=gold]The teen frowned and moved slightly away from the necklace. He got a bad aura from the thing. "Uhh...it looks like something Hera would've lost. In that case...I'd rather not hang around it. Y'know? Hera hates children of Zeus. Espescially Roxanne. And I'm Zan's son. Which is bad on my behalf." He explained. His arms were getting a bit sore from all the paddling he was doing.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Carly studied Will and his obviously uncomfortable expression. She looked at the necklace and sighed. "I know the story of this necklace...so it is best to hide it. And fast.." she said. She wound up her arm and tossed it away as far as she could. She then flocked her wrist, watching the waves wash it out to sea. She could sense it drifting to the bottom and she gave a sigh of relief. She looked over at Will. "I wish I could have kept that. But it wouldn't mean good things for Zeus or his cabin.." she said. Shaking her head, she smiled. Carly began making her way to shore, glancing back at Will a moment with a curious expression. "Have you ever met any gods?" she asked, tying her head a bit to the right.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Will started following the girl unsure of himself in the water, "Yeah...I met Hermes and Zeus and that's it, really. But they're my grandparents. Although my grandmother on my mom's side is dead from an OD and I don't even think Steven's mother knew about me." Will said wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Carly smiled. "Do you wanna meet my dad? He was planning on coming into the city tonight. I haven't seen him in a few months..." she said. She stepped onto the sand, still as dry as when she stepped into the water. This didn't come naturally to her, though. She was trained by children of Poseidon to stay dry and breathe under water for up to forty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:41 pm

"Uhh..." Will said, a bit stunned for a moment. Why should she invite him to meet her father? "Sure. Sounds like...fun."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Carly nodded her head. "His name is Thaumas, and he's the god of the wonders of the sea..." she said with a proud smile. She loved her dad, he was the only family she knew about. The Olympians hated Thaumas because he broke the rules and spent time with Carly...but it he didn't care. He was just a minor god anyway, and Carly was his only known child.
ooc: Would you be up to roleplaying him?? ^^
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:08 pm

((NO.))

Will smiled. "Sounds like fun. I'd love to meet him. I wish I had a father like that. But mine is just a son of Hermes. But I think of Zeus as my actual dad. It's just better. Steven wasn't all that important. Y'know." He grinned widely as his eyes shone with pride. He loved his grandfather.
((jk. and you thought I was serious. xD))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 pm

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 CARLS
"Look at this trove, t r e a s u r e s || u n t o l d..."

Carly nodded her head. "Yeah..I never met my mother. I don't even know who she is or if she was alive.." she said, staring down at the ground as she walked. "I was raised here by Chiron..I was unclaimed and I lived in the Hermes cabin, and then on my eighth birthday, my dad claimed me. He came and we traveled together all around the world. Hence my many different accents," she said with a smile. "Then, the day after I turned sixteen, he brought me back here.." she said with a sigh.

"How many w o n d e r s can one cavern hold?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:07 pm

((Me and my laziness. Why don't you play him. It'd be better since you have an idea as to what he's supposed to be like. ))

Will nodded. He understood this problem. "I was never claimed. I wish I was though, my sign would look...interesting." Will's stomach gave a loud rumble. He blushed and patted his empty stomach. "Sorry about that, I eat alot and I haven't had food in a while."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:20 pm

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 CARLS
"Look at this trove, t r e a s u r e s || u n t o l d..."

Carly laughed a bit. "Hermes and Zeus? Maybe...a lightning bolt wearing winged sandals?" she suggested, twirling around a bit for no apparent reason. She stopped as when he said he was hungry and smiled. "Why don't we go get some food then?" she asked, arching an eyebrow with an amused smile.

"How many w o n d e r s can one cavern hold?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:33 pm

"Thank Zeus...I mean...uh, yeah. I thought you'd never ask," Will said with a grin as the two walked away from the beach. "Sooo...what's your dad like?" He asked, his hand brushing hers on purpose. Sooner or later she was gonna have to take his hand.

((You should see my face right now, it's like this :| ))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Carly smiled, shutting her deep blue eyes. "He's like a big teddy bear. He's got this belly laugh that seems to shake his whole body...it's like Santa Claus but less creepy. He has black hair that's faded to gray in some patches and a beard that matches his hair. He looks very scary at first, but then he smiles and you know everything is fine..." she said, swaying back and forth a bit as she spoke. She felt Will's hand brush against her's and she smiled, biting her lip a bit. She let her fingers gently run over his hand like an accidental touch.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:45 pm

"So different from who I was raised by. My mom, Roxanne, was like a...what are those things called? Those blow-up fish. One minute she's fine and then the next she's zapping your pillow. But, my other mom, Destiny was very maternal. She was very nice and whatnot. My aunt Maddie, was the one that was...diffferent," he mumbled. Will didn't wanna talk about Maddie. She was dead and gone now. "You know...when a guy brushes your hand, you're supposed to take it."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Carly smiled, shaking her head. "And when a girl's fingers brush your hand after your's have brushed her's it means that she wants you to take her hand.." she said. However, she quickly realized that that statement only made sense in her mind. She gave in and hesitantly took Will's hand. She smiled, her cheeks flushing a bit. "Chiron was like a dad to me..and believe it or not, so was Mr. D. He's got s soft spot for underdogs. And being the only known Daughter of Thaumas I am one..." she said. "But at least I have an actual relationship with my real dad..." she said, obviously wishing she had siblings.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:05 am

"Wow. So Mr. D does have a heart," Will joked. Dionysus and Will did not get along. The wine god hated Will with a burning passion for some reason. He gave her hand a little squeeze. "Soo...what else haven't we covered?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Carly nodded her head. "It's there...just deep. Deep down sometimes.." she said, playing with his hand a bit as they walked. She pondered over his question. What else haven't they covered? "Umm...my favorite color is teal? My birthday is March 12, and I have a best friend who's a Son of Alectrona. His name is Taylor Garason. He used to go to camp here, but he left a few weeks ago.." she said with a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:42 pm

"Why? What happened?" Will asked, just curiously. He wasn't being nosy. He genuinely cared about her. Will was special like that.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Carly sighed. "You see...TAylor has been through quite a bit. His father and his little sister were both murdered a few years ago. Ever since then he hasn't been the same. I met him when I lived in England...He tried coming to camp to get away from everything, but I guess it didn't work. I went looking for him at his cabin and they said he had left. No word...no reason..." she said with a sigh. "And it made me very sad, he was my best friend...He was the only good part about being here at camp," she said, leaning against his shoulder as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 pm

"I know exactly how you feel," Will murmured as he pressed the side of his jaw into her hair. Her hair smelled like something familiar. Something that struck up a powerful memory of his mother. He instantly recoiled as though he'd been slapped, his hand ripping from hers. He stared at her for a moment, in horror.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Carly was shocked as he ripped his hand from her's. Her neck stretched a bit, since it was resting on his shoulder. The quick motion caused her quite a bit of pain. "Ow.." she said, rubbing her neck as it cracked rather loudly. She looked hurt, but not from her neck. From the horrified look on his face. She felt as though her heart had been ripped in two and she couldn't bare to see the way he was looking at her. She stared down at her feet. "What?" she asked, glancing up at Will for a moment. Her voice cracked a bit out of pain.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Will quickly realized his mistake, "Oh my gosh, Carly I'm so sorry!" He cried, grabbing her in a bear-hug. "I didn't mean to do that...it's just...something in your hair reminded me of my mother. Like, raspberries or something. My mom used this amazing smelling shampoo in her hair and I dunno but it smelled so good. I remember as a baby, just curling my fingers up in it and smelling it," he admitted with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Carly was squeezed into a tight hug and she gave a tiny squeak. "I have a raspberry perfume? That might be it...but I can always change it if it makes you uncomfortable or something.." she said, finding it hard to talk in the tightness of this hug. She gently patted Will's back with a sigh. "And I'm okay...I know you didn't mean to do that," she said, giving into the hug finally.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 pm

"Nah...it's fine. I'm a big boy, I'll live," he said with a chuckle. It was really ironic what he just said. About being a big boy. He was, at this point, only ten months old.

((I've been keeping track. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2