Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alexxx's Awesome Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Alexxx's Awesome Characters Empty
PostSubject: Alexxx's Awesome Characters   Alexxx's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 pm

These are my accepted ones:

Alexxx's Awesome Characters Girl-211

Name: Alexandra Cameron Dashwood
Aliases: Alex
Name Origin: Greek
Name Meaning: "Protector of mankind"

Birthday: October 25

Years at camp: This is her second year.
Friends:
~Hale Drem, best friend, 11, Apollo Cabin Leader
~Abel Montgomery, crush, 16, blind.

God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Marissa Dashwood, mother; Grayson Dashwood, brother, 18; Artie Hill, cousin, 12, lives with the Dashwoods.

Brief History: Alex Dashwood grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana, living with only her mom. Everything was going well for her. But then, it all came crashing down. Her mom couldn't pay the taxes. They lost their house. On top of all that, Hurricane Katrina hit. Her mom died during the hurricane. Alex had shelter in an old bomb cellar where she stayed for the week of the hurricane. When it was over, Alex emerged from the shelter to see everything destroyed. When she emerged, Alex had been claimed as a daughter of Apollo, when a holographic lyre appeared over her head. She realized the one place she had to go. Before she died, her mom talked about a summer camp for sons and daughters of Olympians in Long Island, New York. Determined to get there, Alex trekked through nine states, with help from her father. It took 5 years, believe it or not. She was 9 when she left. Now she is 15 and is a year rounder, because she has no home. This is her 1st year at camp.

Physical appearance: Alex is a pretty nice-looking young lady. She has long, medium black hair that cascades to her middle back. Her skin is almost pale. Her eyes are a chocolate brown, which have perfect vision. Some freckles dot the bridge of her nose. Alex is the average height and weight for her age. She has braces on all of her teeth, and the colors of those braces vary. Around her neck is a golden lyre pendant, on a simple strand of yarn. Her smile seems to make everybody around her happy.

Personality: Alex is pretty nice. She will treat you the way you treat her. So treat her nice. If not, she can and will hurt you. She is sensitive, and will cry over some really simple things. Like most Apollo children, she is creative & musically inclined. She can play the guitar, drums, keyboard, and she has an amazing voice. Alex is claustrophobic. She can not be put in any small space, or she'll freak out.

Pets: None
Wants: A nice beagle. She tried to recruite Hale to find her one, but they never got to go.

Weapons: Her sword, Adrenaline, and her bow, Bounty Hunter.

Talents:
~Healing
~Archery
~Playing guitar, drums, and keyboard
~Singing
~Playing Angry Birds

Other: Alex is ADDICTED to Angry Birds on her iPod Touch.

------
Alexxx's Awesome Characters Guilty10

Name: Oliver Derek Thomas
Aliases: Ollie, Zeusie
Name Origin: Latin, but Ollie is Greek. (Weird.)
Name Meaning: "The olive tree"

Birthday: March 5th

Years in Camp: 5 years.
Friends:
~Caterina Gonzalez, friendly friend, 15, nickname: Catalyst

God Parent: Zeus
Mortal Family: Delilah Thomas, mother; Jayson Thomas, brother, 20, died in car crash.

Brief History: Ollie grew up in the Hollywood Hills in California. He fit well with the crowd there, his mother was a well-respected actor, and he had the 'look'. His mother was always filming something, so Ollie had to fend for himself. But he was totally fine with that. But when he was 5, his older brother, Jayden, died in a car accident. He learned to cope with it. After a while, everybody in L.A. knew about him, and they treated him like he was a real celebrity. His mom had enough money to go around, so Ollie used it all of the time. Getting the latest styles, the best food in town, life was pretty good. Then there was the day his life changed. One day, Ollie was walking down the street to go get a hot dog at Crif's. Then, a hand with hair all over the lower part of it grabbed Ollie by his shirt collar and pulled him into a dark alley.

It was dark. That's one of the things I remember. The alley reeked of...cabbage, I think it was. The face covered with hair stared back at me it's eyes wild. It looked like it was half-goat and half-teenager.
"Blaah!" It bleated.
Nervous, I tried to shake the hand off of me and run away. But the way the hybrid thing looked at me, I felt that he wanted to help me. "What do you want from me?" I ask him, my voice trembling.
His eyes darted around, then seemed to rest on me. "I've found you. You're the one I've been looking for."
I was freaked out. "Lea...leave me alone!"
"You need to come with me, son of Zeus." He said, his voice suddenly low.
What the heck, I thought. Zeus? That stuff I learned about in school.
"I talked to your mother. You need to come with me."
"I don't believe you."
"You're special, Oliver Thomas. There's a place for people like you."
I gulped. This was scary. I could almost see the headlines tomorrow: ACTRESS' FIRST BORN SON KILLED BY GOAT-BOY. Then something weird happened. The alley was filled with light, and I looked up to see if the sun had passed over us. Instead, I saw a holographic lightning bolt. The thing's eyes widened, and he looked at me. The next thing I knew, everything went dark, and I was all of the way across the country.

Ollie currently is a year-round camper at CHB. He has a fear of going back to Cali because everybody there thinks he's dead.

Physical Appearance: Ollie has jet black hair styled in a skater sort of thing. It is flippable, and Ollie flips it all the time. His eyes are a striking and piercing sky blue. People could look into his eyes and get hypnotized. He has eyebrows that are a bit bushy. He is taller than most, and he is normal weight for a 15 year old. Ollie likes to wear rock and roll t-shirts with thick flannels over them in the winter. He likes his shirts long and a bit baggy. He likes to stay in fashion, so his look will change from time to time. He also wears dark jeans- not skinny- and neon colored Converse sneakers. His favorites are lime green, and bright orange. Ollie has five I 3 Boobies bracelets, and 2 Free Hugs bracelets.

Personality: Ollie is self-proclaimed 'awesome'. He's funny, and mostly nice. Sometimes he gets carried away a bit, and can annoy people. He is not emo, and gets very touchy if you call him that. He is very touchy in general, like most Zeus kids. He likes playing pranks on some, and he likes to party and have a good time. He can be outgoing at times, and that could be bad sometimes. He will protect his friends if they're getting bullied and such.

Fatal Flaw: A bit too protective, and a bit touchy.

Wants: A dog. Plain and simple. But no prissy dogs. Just no.

Weapons: He likes to use daggers. He has a favorite one called Elektrik.

Talents:
~Skateboarding
~Snowboarding
~Playing Call of Duty
~Eating.

Other: He collects MAD magazines and keeps his stack by his bunk in the Zeus cabin.

------

Name: Joseph McDaniels
Aliases: Joey, Joe, Jo
Name Origin: Hebrew
Name Meaning: "God will increase"

Birthday: August 31

Years at Camp: 16
Friends:
~Wendy Moss, half-sister, 17, friend
~Stella Johnson, girlfriend, 2

God Parent: Euterpe, Muse of Music
Mortal Family: David McDaniels, father, M.I.A

Brief History: Joey has had a somewhat sad life. He grew up in an apartment in Manhattan, just a mere ten minutes from Camp Half Blood. His dad, David, was always at his job as an accountant. Then four-year-old Joey had to learn to live in somewhat solitude. His babysitter, Jake, only came from 5 to 7 P.M. on weekdays. Anyway, one day, Joey decided to go to the park by himself. He got a block away from the park when a monster, to mortals it was a drunk driver, hit Joey in the back. He was taken to the hospital, where he stayed in a coma for about a week. When he woke up, the doctors decided he had a small case of amnesia. When his visitors, there was not many, had their private time with him, Jake showed up as a satyr. Joey laughed and said, "Goat man!" Then Jake took him and transported to CHB, where he currently is. His amnesia was not big, he knows his name, and some of what he learned in those four years. CHB was were he was claimed by Euterpe, muse of music. Finally, about a couple of weeks ago, Jake gave him a letter which stated that David had gone missing. Joey just shrugged and threw it away. He didn't even know who David was. (His amnesia.)

Physical Appearance: Joey has short black hair that is just long enough for him to run his fingers through it when he's nervous. He has hazel eyes and a sort of lopsided smile. About his size: he is six-foot-one and about 140 pounds. He usually towers over most campers. Joey's 'style' is open baseball jerseys with t-shirts under it. He's built, because he goes to the beach every so often and throws a football around.

Personality: Joey is the type of guy who takes life by the horns. He would do pretty much anything, no matter the consequence afterwards. And that could be bad sometimes. He also shakes things off quickly, mostly nothing fazes him. Joey likes to joke a lot and act dumb. He is what most people would call 'stupid.'

Wants: A golden retriever. He loves dogs.

Weapons: Joey uses a bronze double bladed axe.

Talents: Joey can play football, pretty much play whatever instrument is handed to him, and he is surprisingly good at sudoku.

Other: Joey is the new Muses Cabin Leader.

------
Alexxx's Awesome Characters Jonath11

Name: Jesse St. Hammock-Moon
Aliases: None
Name Meaning: "God exists"

Birthday: June 17th

God Parent: Ares
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Kris Moon, step-father; Jessica St. Hammock, mother; Tobias Moon, step-brother.

Years in Camp: Three

Brief History: Jesse was born into a billionaire family. The St. Hammock family has a real-estate empire, and his mother was the head. They lived in a four story mansion in San Francisco, Calif. Jesse's mother didn't want to deal with all the hassles and problems of public school, which, in her words, was full of "losers, junkies, and wastoids," so he went to private school. There, he succeded in having good grades and being popular.

Then, when Jesse was 13, his mother married this man, Kristopher Moon, and Jesse had a new brother- Tobias Moon. After Kris and Jessica disappearedd together, Toby and Jesse had no choice but to go to CHB, where they are now.

Physical Appearance: Jesse has jet black curly hair that swirls around his head in a very cute fashion. It is very soft to the touch. His eyes are a soft green, which accentuate his dark arched eyebrows. He has a small dimple in his left cheek, which is so cute when he smiles. Jesse's nose is slightly upturned, and his teeth are perfectly straight, which is the result of having braces as a child. When he smiles, it's usually a small smirk, but he is also cute when he smiles cheesily.

Jesse is tall. Very tall. He uses it to an advantage, though, by getting stuff from the top shelf- for himself, of course- and using his long arms to drape around the shoulders of girlfriends. He isn't skinny, but that's just because of muscle. Jesse works out regularly in the Arena, but he prefers to use his battle skills for actual battles. So, he pretty much lifts weights and bench-presses. His style? Probably just any random clothes- but it has to make him look flattering, of course.

Personality: Jesse is an Ares kid, you can see that, but that's only because he tells what he thinks is the truth. He isn't a stereotypical Ares kid, though. Generally, he is nice to people he's close to, if you don't cross him. You don't want to cross him. If you are his girlfriend, he is going to take you wherever you want to go- pretty much to the top. He isn't very likable to most; but there is a good person inside. Trust me.

Fatal Flaw: Jesse always is compelled to tell the truth, no matter how bad. Like, if somebody stinks at something, he'll be all: "You sing and dance like a zombie trying to poop."

Pets: Nothing. . . yet.
Wants: A snake.

Talents: ~He can sing.
~Flirting
~Telling people like it is.

Weapons: Jesse uses a three foot long Celestial bronze sword with a steel hilt.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round.

Other: Jesse's brother, Tobias (Toby) Moon, is also a CHB camper.

------
{I HAVE CLARISSE LaRUE AS A CANON.}
------
INACTIVE:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

NEEDS ACCEPTANCE:

Spoiler:

^ NOT FINISHED ^

Spoiler:

[spoiler]Name: Tobias Moon
Aliases: Toby
Name Meaning: "God is great"

Birthday: June 11th

------
Relationships:

Alex is single.
Ollie likes Cat (Fluff's character.)
Joey likes Stella (Eagle's character.)
Jesse is in a soap opera with Avery (Angel) and Connor (Fluff).

Theme Songs:

Alex: Born This Way by Lady Gaga
Ollie: Viva La Vida by Coldplay
Joey: Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
Jesse: Losing my Religion by R.E.M.
Toby: All The Small Things by Blink-182
Skyler: Rainbow in the Dark by Dio

Last edited by ALEX! on Sun May 29, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Awesome Characters   Alexxx's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 am

New Character!
Jay Edgar Fox, Son of Iris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Awesome Characters   Alexxx's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 am

Accepted! Nice history. o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Awesome Characters   Alexxx's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 am

New Character!
Nikolas Brown, Son of Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Awesome Characters   Alexxx's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:26 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Awesome Characters   Alexxx's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Alex, Alex is you! COOL!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Awesome Characters   Alexxx's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 pm

What does Nemesis really do? I mean I get the balance and stuff...
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alexxx's Awesome Characters   Alexxx's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Accepted! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Alexxx's Awesome Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: