Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

joshfletcher's characters (revised again)

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like it?
Yes
joshfletcher's characters (revised again) I_vote_lcap100%joshfletcher's characters (revised again) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
joshfletcher's characters (revised again) I_vote_lcap0%joshfletcher's characters (revised again) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
joshfletcher

joshfletcher's characters (revised again) Empty
PostSubject: joshfletcher's characters (revised again)   joshfletcher's characters (revised again) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Name: Josh Fletcher
Age/Birthday: 15/ 10 November 1995
God Parent: eurus (god of the east wind)
Mortal Parent: Saquita Fletcher
Years in Camp: 5 years
Brief History: Ever since I was 10 I have been chased by monsters almost my whole life. Somtimes I stand on my deck and let the wind blow in my face for some reason it helps me think. I had dreams everynight about monsters chasing after me, coming to get me. The next morning my mom sat down with me and told me the truth, "Josh" she said with a nervous look on her face "your a demigod."
Physical Appearance: I usually wear a green t-shirt that comes with a hoddy. Somtimes you will see me with a happy look on my face. I have little bumps on my face but you can't tell it. I'm 5'2 with long arms so it's easy to sword fight.
Personality: I'm a brave person beside the fact that I have been chased by monsters almost my whole life. Always happy, I think positve I look at the bright side of things. I'm easy going, great to get along with. Really funny, I crack jokes that come to my mind.
Pets: none
Talents: can manipulate strong wind
Weapons: A magical mechanical pencil that turnes into a sword whenever I press it named zagis.
Other:

Last edited by Dan on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to be more elaborate)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: joshfletcher's characters (revised again)   joshfletcher's characters (revised again) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi Josh, welcome to CHB! Before you start creating characters, be sure to read through all the rules of the Forum thoroughly so you know exactly what to do.

We don't allow any user to obtain a demigod of the Big Three until they have made a significant impact on the Forum - namely, have around 500+ posts, be well known, be a great asset in roleplays; things like that. I suggest either change your demigod to one of the 12 Olympians, or perhaps just a minor god or goddess that's easy to work with.

Another thing, be sure to have your information for your character at least four sentences long, and be sure to include every single detail possible so you make a well rounded character, which is easy to RP with. Also, be sure to have correct grammar, as well as correct spelling.

When you make a different character, please elaborate more on the Brief History; don't focus in on how the character was claimed, but moreover how they spent their life before they came to CHB. For example, what they did as a child and how it tied into their Olympian parent, their relationship with relatives and friends, and things as such. Elaborate more on the Physical Appearance as well -- namely how tall (feet and inches), and put in as much detail as you can. Do this as well for the Personality. If you were to elaborate on what you have now, say how the character was funny, and don't say things repetitively. And you should put what they wear in the Physical Appearance section.

I think that's it, I'll check back on this topic soon to see if you edited your character or not. As of now, this character is still under construction.
Back to top Go down
joshfletcher

PostSubject: Re: joshfletcher's characters (revised again)   joshfletcher's characters (revised again) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Do you like my new character?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joshfletcher's characters (revised again)   joshfletcher's characters (revised again) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joshfletcher's characters (revised again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: