Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Im dicouraged.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Im dicouraged. Empty
PostSubject: Im dicouraged.    Im dicouraged. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 pm

I recently posted this story ive been working for a good three months on. Ive goten no replys and it seems my story has either been ignored or dislicked by a lot of people. I will probably not write part to uless my hopes are back up. Im not trying to make people feel guilty and post . I just wanted to tell you guys how i felt is all. anyways thanks for listening. An just for you people who actually like the story(?) the girls name is Eliza. :|
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Im dicouraged. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im dicouraged.    Im dicouraged. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:56 am

You shouldn't be I have a 5 pg story with no replies no big deal. I think yours is good I just dont read many storys to critique it.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Im dicouraged. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im dicouraged.    Im dicouraged. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

thanks for the support its just ive been working on it on my freetime for 3 months and it took a really long time to get the plot right.

2-23-11
Everyone I have got rid of my writers bock and I will continue to wright the story. P.2 will either be posted today or tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im dicouraged. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im dicouraged.    Im dicouraged. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im dicouraged.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Story Suggestions-
Jump to: