Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

meganpurple65's characters(Updated)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

meganpurple65's characters(Updated) Empty
PostSubject: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Half-Bloods
Name:Minerva Hernandez
Age/Birthday:14/July 7th
God Parent:Hecate
Claimed:Yes
Mortal Parent:Marcantonio Hernandez
Years in Camp:0 recently got to camp
Brief History:Her Father found her at his doorstep in a basket with a book of spells and a necklace with a note saying"protect her forever".She lived in New Orleans and learned voodo from the local gypsies.She knows she is a demigod since her father was a son of hades himself.She lives in the same town where she grew up never needing to move since her dad could protect them.She was drafted into a Ninja training camp at the age of 5 and finished her training at 14.On her 8th birthday she recieved her first very own shotgun.Her father angered Circe after breacking her loom and she set a curse on him and Minerva wich was accompanied by a seaserpent and constant mind attacks. She recently went to camp half blood becaus too many monsters were trying to kill her.
Physical Appearance: She has light brown hair wich reaches a little below her shoulders and piercing black eyes with purple around the edges.She is "5'6". Is fit and has a body like an athlete but not covered in muscles.Usually wears jeans, a t-shirt,and a hoodie.Wears little jewlery except for a necklace and earing with her birth stone.Would be considered cute by most people.
Personality: Minerva or Mini for short is a very freindly person and can make freinds with anybody as long as there not shallow or think they are all "that".She has alot of energy and is always ready to help people.She is rude and only polite to family or elders(elders she likes). She loves to be outside or preforming spells. She prefers to stay in the shadows but usually never is.Is always searching for answers to questions.loves sweets and hates Harry Potter and anything that is a magic ripoff.Has a very bad temper sometimes worse than ares's kids.Sometimes insecure with what guys are thinking about her.
Fatal Flaw:She always feels like she has to help people in need no matter what the cost.
Pets:none(dad thought pets were useless)
Talents:Magic
Ninja training
sword fighting(trained by dad)
stealth
Weapons:
celestial bronze sword(dad gave it to her for 8th birthday)
Shotgun modified for celestial bronze and magical bullets(also 8th birthday0
spell book(mom)
necklace that protects her against low level magic
Stygian iron dagger(10th birthday)
Other:sucks at archery and bieng a girlie girl.couldn't flirt to save her life
demigod

Half-Bloods
Name: Eliza(Eli) Laguna
Age/Birthday:17/June 13
God Parent:Hermes
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: All dead
years in camp:0
Brief History: Eliza was born on June 13th.Her mother did not survive the birth so Eliza was given over to the custody of her step father.Her step father remaried and both of her new parents ignored her but she didnt mind because she was with her freinds constantly.At the age of 5 she was drafted into a ninja training camp but never finished her training.At the age of twelve her whole family(mom,dad,siblings) was murdered by a band of monsters.Being the only surviver,she was found by demigods from the titan army and with mixed feelings decided to join them.She became one of their best spies and assasins.Four years after she joined she was sent on a mission she wasnt suppose to survive but did.Luke tried to kill her but she managed to escape.Swearing revenge she choose the only other option and went to camp half blood.She was caught before she got to camp and now has a curse mark that burns,expands and gives her the urge to kill.
Physical Appearance: She has hazel eyes that dont usually soften.She has curly red hair that reaches her shoulders.Shes 5'8 and has the same body as a long distance runner.Is always wearing a gold chain that belonged to her mom.She almost never smiles in a way that reaches her eyes.Is actually very preety but will deny it.Has a bloodred circle with five black omegas surrounding it on her left shoulder(the curse mark).
Personality: She isnt very social and not very trustful but is trying to atleast make allies.She has killed people making her almost heartless and wont care if someone dies unless they were an asset to her.She dosent like being surrounded and wont think twice about stabbing someone.She is only kind to family.She wishes she had someone looking out for her because no one ever has.
Fatal Flaw:She thinks that being alone forever isnt a problem but it actually scares her to not have anyone to depend on.
Pets:none(all dead)
Talents:
Killing people
She is an exellent spy.
Is extremly fast(dad)
Weapons: 2 ft Celestial bronze sword
Six inch silver dager
six inch celestial bronze dager
Year-Round or Summer:year round
Other: She is a traitor to the titan army and is constantly avoiding assasination attempts.

Half-Bloods
Name: First and Last Name:Alice Savedra
Age/Birthday:15/May 13th
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family: unknown
Years in Camp:0
Brief History: Alice has been an orphan her whole life.She grew up in a small town near New orleans.At the age of five she was told of her parentage and drafted into a secret ninja training camp.Nine years later she finished her training and was allowed to explor the world.She decided to stay in her home town but after a year of being attacked by monsters and enemie demigods she headed for camp half blood.
Physical Appearance: Alice is 5'8 and buitl lika an olimpic runner.She has a latino look to her and is actually very preety but she hides herself behind bangs and usually long jackets.She has jet black hair and eyes to match.She is tan even though shes rarelly out in the sunlight.
Personality: Alice is very distant.Shed rather be reading anime or practicing martial arts than going to the mall.She trusts very little people and in return very little people trust her.Once she trusts someone she softens up to them and is very kind.She thinks that socialstatuses arent that big a deal.
Fatal Flaw:Beleiving she needs no one.
Pets:none
Talents:
full fledged ninja.
Can use every weapon known to man.
She can control shadows.
Weapons:Two handguns
A sniper rifle
2ft celestial bronze sword.
Tons of shrukein stars and kunie knives.
Year-Round or Summer:year round
Other: She knows Mini and Eliza 'cause they were all once in the same training facility.Thinks Eliza is a traitor and that Mini is just too social for a ninja.

Last edited by #Megz on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 am

Hmm, I would suggest adding just a few more flaws. I'm not so sure about her necklace - 'cause it seems kind of too powerful, so maybe tone it down a bit?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:58 pm

ill get right on it. thanks for commenting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Alright, thank you for listening to me. xD

Minerva is accepted!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 am

yayy !! thanks crispy bacon :D cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Eli is accepted!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:38 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Ninja training camp? xD
Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:55 pm

small town in New orleans

You mean outside of New Orleans
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:13 pm

New Orleans is a large city in Louisiana. So, you mean, a small town outside New Orleans, Louisiana.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 pm

New Orleans is awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:58 am

yeah.I totally failed with the New orleans thing huh?I fixed it.But yeah I meant small town outside and near of New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Sanosuke Sol
Age/Birthday:16/December 31st
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Sylvie Sol(currently in Rehab)
Brief History:Sanosuke grew up in Miami city with his twin brother Chad.His mother worked at hooters but become an abusive drug user.Growing up with a crazy mom and no dad(no genetic dad) him and his brother started hanging out with the wrong kind of people and started doing stuff that wasnt that legal.They even learned how to use rocket launchers before they got into junior high.Sanosuke joined up with the titan army after putting up a fight with a monster better then most mortals.They saw potential in him and allowed him to join.Hes a spy and reports the locations of Wanted back to the titan army.His orders were changed and now he has to spy on CHB.His brother knows nothing about this.They both went to camp after a 'completly random' attack by the hydra.
Physical Appearance:Sanosuke has light brown hair, with golden highlights and blonde tips,that reaches just below his ears.He has bright green eyes which helps diferentiate him from his brother who has blue eyes.Hes 5'11 and built like an athelete.Hell usually be wearing jeans and t-shirts.
Personality:Sanosuke is the gentler one of the twins.When he was younger he would compete with his brother to see which of the two was 'superior' but after having lost he admited defeat and now just considers himself below most people.Sanosuke,usually called Sano by his freinds,is kind and freindly but very quiet and usually keeps to himself.Hes good at being charming but is usually outshined by his brother whos a real 'ladys man'.
Fatal Flaw:He thinks lowly of himself and values the life and strength of others more than his own.
Talents:archery
magical healing
acting
street fighting
Weapons:
3ft bow
8 inch silver dagger whith an omega on the base of the hilt
Year-Round or Summer:summer(if mom gets out of rehab in time)
Other:

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Sun May 15, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Looks good! Guns aren't allowed as weapons, however, so change that?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:58 pm

changed it.How bout now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Good, thanks! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Yay.Thanks a bizzilion.(biggest number I could think of)
Minibybris is gonna be slightly different.Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Name: Crysanthemum Bouvier
Age/Birthday:15/January 2nd
God Parent: Persephone
Mortal Family: Juaqiune Bouvier(dad),Mary Ann Bouvier(little step-sister)Sarah ConceptionBouvier(step-mom)
Brief History: Chrys was born in Lyon,France in early January.She grew up with her father who was the owner of a produce store,her stap-mom,who didnt like her at all,and her little sister who was one of the people she was actually nice too.AT the age of 11 her step-mom sent her off to a boarding school in Alabama,America where she stayed for 3 years.She did so because she found out Crys was a demi-god.A week after her 14th birthday she left the school and traveled on the road,living off of the money her parents had sent her for tuition.After a year on the road her perants found out what she was doing when they called the school to see how she was doing.The headmaster told them Crys hadnt been in that school for almost a year.They panicked and took the next available flight to america.The found her after tracking her spendings and gave her the option of either going back to france,or going to Camp half-bood.She chose camp.
Physical Appearance: Crysanthemum has peircing green eyes and wavy Black hair.She has blue and pink strecks in her hair wich she died herself.Shes 5'7 and has the build of an athlete.Shes actually very pretty but she tends to deny it.Sheel usually be wearing green o blue colored clothes.Most preferadly jeans and a tee.
Personality: Crysanthemum,Crys for short,is a very rebelious child.She dosent like to be told what to do and has actually been arested more than once because of her rebelious nature and bad temper.Shes actually a very kind person but she trusts no one making it difficult for anyone to get through to her.When it comes to love she doent have much experience cause it was mostly just hooking up with random guys.She want to know what love is but she pushes people away to often to actually have a chance.She hates it when people call her weak and a girly girl since her mother is the godess of springtime.
Fatal Flaw:extremly bad temper
Talents:Archery,Cooking,Stealth,growin plants
Weapons:2ft long stygian iron sword called 'Bloody Rose',a 2 and 1/2 ft long bowmade of oak
Year-Round or Summer:Year-round
Other:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Terra Laguna
Age/Birthday:16/September 2nd
God Parent:Thantos
Mortal Family: Unknown
Years in Camp:1
Brief History:Terra was an orphan who grew up in Lima, Peru. When she was 8 she was sent to a private school in Taiwan by the Peruvian government for unknown reasons. Once she got to Taiwan she went to a prestigious private school and on her free time from school she took ninja classes. She learned of her parentage when she turned 10. After 5 years in Taiwan she moved to Brooklyn with her saivings money and the Highschool schloroship she got for her good grades. After a month of living in Brooklyn she was found by a satyr and went to live at Demi-god academy.
Physical Appearance: Terra is 5’4 and has a voluptuous(sp?) body. She has bright green eyes and olive toned skin. She would be considered beautiful by most though she hides her face with heavy bangs. Her hair is jet black, reaches a little below her shoulders, and has white streaks in it. She has a jagged scar going across her left leg due to a disagreement with her sensei.

Personality:Terra is a very quiet person. She dose not easily warm up to people but once she shell be extremely nice too them. She doesn’t trust people at all and is kind to everyone to make up for it. Whenever she’s fighting she becomes confident and it’s like she’s a completely different person. Shell look people in the eye, unlike when she’s her normal self, and wont stutter when she talks.

Fatal Flaw:Undervalues her life
Pets:none,animals dont like her
Talents:Martial arts,sword use,talking to the dead
Weapons:1 1/2 ft celestial bronze sword,7inch dager with a skull impressed on the hilt.
Year-Round or Summer:Year-round
Other:

Last edited by Meg-Z on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Interesting! But if you could, it would be great if you could expand a little bit on why she moved to Taiwan (or who moved her) and why she moved back to Brooklyn (and also who helped her move then). o 3 o
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm

fixed it crispy-dono
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Thanks for editing! Terra is accepted!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:59 pm

thank ya crispy-dono^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meganpurple65's characters(Updated)   meganpurple65's characters(Updated) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meganpurple65's characters(Updated)
Page 1 of 1