Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

practising for the big play

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

practising for the big play Empty
PostSubject: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:53 pm

I ran through my lines again and again over and over they made me happy i loved to do plays! Kendall was here probably breaking stuff.I hadn't told anyone that i loved literature because i was embarrassed.I was going to be Puck in a mid summer nights dream written by Shakespeare

Last edited by Otterlover on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:02 pm

I walk into the amphititheater and see a kid saying lines from a paper. "Hi, I'm Kimberly Kay daughter of Athena. Who are you and your godly parent? I don't mean to be rude. I just came yesterday so I'm new."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:07 pm

I look up and smile hi i`m Sammy son of Athena.I hide the papers hastily but im not sure if she saw so i stand up and say Did you umm see ... i trailed off.If she told anyone which i know aphrodite kids love to gossip but did Athena kids everyone would laugh.Me and my step sister Ali had been practising under cover my secret was out.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:23 pm

"Nope. Of couse I did. I LOVE Shakespeare. My favorite play of his is Romeo and Juliet. Can I see?" I say hoping for trust.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:28 pm

My stomach churned i i i g guess so i stumbled. Shakily i handed over the paper and prepared to get laughed at.I hated to get beat up,humiliated or just plain treated like a 7 year old even though i am 7.i hate it when my sister named Ali stuck up for me she always does.I had got even beat up by Aphrodite girls and that is sad thats why i like to act because i can become someone else who isnt a loser.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:37 pm

"Wow! Cool part! Why do you seem worred? Athena is the goddes or writing remember? Acting is a part I guess." I smile at Sam. "No looser could act this out." I say practically reading his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:40 pm

I look up Do You think i say with hope.light glimmers into my eyes making them cute.No one apart from Ali had really said something like that to me before.Thanks i umm yeah thanks i say with confidence in my voice!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I giggle "I like acting and reading too." I pull a script out of my pocket " Romeo, Oh Romeo, Where for art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and resfuse thy name... How was I?"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:54 pm

I smile and clap with joy that was great! I wish i wouldnt get teased so much for something i love to do.Im glad that i found one person that appreciates literature
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:00 pm

I bow. "Thank you. Thank you. Literature is great. I could give you some pointers if you help me." I say hoping for awseres. I wanted to know more about my brother. I only just got here and didn't know them very well.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Help you do what i ask. All i am is a 7 year old who gets laughed at likes literature and has no parents.why would you need my help im useless except on stage. i look at her like shes crazy!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:06 pm

"I want info. I don't know anything about camp. You seem like you've been here a while. I'll help you act I you help me with history."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Ok ummm what do you want to know i ask. It depends because i only moved last year sooooo im stupid.I know a little bit all in all i dont think im intelligent or wise.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm

"Your a kid of Athena. You should be smart. OK, first quastion. Who is the camp leader person. Someone told me a god. Who?"

~Please use better grammer. Your confusing me.~
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 am

Well there is Mr.D. There is Chiron the centaur and our cabin leader is Liliania Brooks thats all i know
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 am

"Chiron? Like the centare? And who's Mr. D? Is he the god? Which god? I'll help you now. What do you need help with?" Gosh, I think, I'm babbleing again aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 am

I guess i could use someone to help me rehearse my lines i sighed as long as you dont tell anyone.By the way Mr.D is Dyonysus the god of wine. I might need help with memorizing my lines if you dont mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:06 am

Fletcher Emerson

Sauntering into the amphitheatre, I had to admit - I felt pretty dang good. Who am I kidding here? I was practically bouncing off the walls. In my mind, of course. I never got excited enough to physically bounce off the walls. I mean, leave that to those karate guys in those high-action movies. Anyways, my confidence was at its fullest, I was in high spirits, and I was feeling happy enough to greet two kids who were talking. "Good afternoon, younglings!" I practically sang, eyes glancing at the sheets they held in their hands.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 am

I see an older boy and try to hide the sheets he had seen i knew it! Did you ummm... i stumble not being able to hide my embarrassment.I could tell he had seen i wasnt paying attention my guard was down and look what had happened!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:30 am

"Did I..?" I said quizzically, furrowing my eyebrows. This guy looked pretty young - less than 9 years old, at least. Kids less than 9 years old weren't known for being particularly articulate. "You got something stuck in your throat?" I asked, crossing my arms and grinning lopsidedly at him.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 am

The kid was intimidating i stepped back and clutched onto the papers harder Did you see the... i trailed off mezmorized into his eyes i knew one thing this kid scared me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 am

(( The kid?! xD ))

"See the what?" I asked, mossy green eyes narrowing just slightly. "Well, I'm going to take a shot here and assume that you mean the papers that you're holding onto like they're your lifeline. Yeah, I saw 'em, but I didn't see what they had on them, so you can calm down, man." I half said, half soothed. I wouldn't ask what they were because honestly, I didn't really care. This kid was getting kind of worked up over them, and that was suspicious, but yeah, I wouldn't probe. "Anyways, I'm Fletcher, son of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:50 am

I calm down a little and say umm Hi im Sam but call me Sammy im a son of Athena. And these arent my lifelines there for a play i giggle! It was nice to laugh a bit but i was still a little cautious. If you know Corie the daughter of pan you must know Ali im a friend of hers i sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 am

Well, it was nice to see that he had chilled out a little now. "Oh nice, a play. I've never really been too big a fan of them, don't really understand the fancy speech." I said, curling my fingers into a fist before relaxing them and smiling at the kid. Hey, he was kind of cute. "Corie.. Yeah, I've heard of her around camp, never really met with or talked to her before though. The name Ali doesn't really ring a bell though." Man, I had to memorize way too many chicks' names, I couldn't remember the names of half of the people I knew.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:04 am

I laughed at the word fancy by fancy do you mean Elizabethan language like Thy and Art and Thou i hoped the kid wouldnt tell anybody but i was pretty sure he would not. He seemed like a nice guy all in all Its cool that you have heard about corie i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: practising for the big play   practising for the big play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

practising for the big play
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next