Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Canon Characters

Go down 
+17
#Megz
Alec
Dusk
Banana
Bre Bre
Dan
Kendall
. Ʀ . ι . P .
Baby Lex
Nico
Zan
Katie Firebird
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Prince Hawk
tethys
Inaniloquist
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Canon Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm

...A week?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Oh, okay. I forgot about other people. 3-5 days, is my guess.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm guessing there will be a new group entitled 'Canon RPers' and there will be an announcement, or maybe this will be open for ever. I mean, there are allot of Gods. People don't have to take the spot, but ya know. Maybe the accepted ones will receive a PM?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:51 pm

That would mean whoever goes for the character first and has a good app will be accepted? Because we can't wait forever for admins to decide... I guess they'll wait a bit for other apps for a same character before accepting it... Just an idea. Having a new group for canons is a good idea, but there are so many canon characters and gods that a lot of people will be canons... Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:52 pm

I only PMed Emzan. Was I 'posed to send it to everyone?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Nope. Once PM'd, the admins go to there special place and posts the apps, then look over them as a group[:
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm

No, but I sent it to everyone so Rachel has a better chance of being accepted. xD
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I sent mine to; Inan, Crispeh, and Zan

Not Dan of course he's asleep ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

I just send mine to everyone because you never know
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Dan looked at mine. If they're not in the outbox, that means the receiver of the message looked at it :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Okay, this post will contain a pathetic attempt to answer all of your questions that have not been answered already. xD

We will keep the canon character applications open for quite some time (AKA more than one week). This is because we want to get as many apps in as possible so we'll have a broad range of people to select as canon role players.

You are allowed to apply for as many canon characters as you like, there is no limit. In fact, we encourage you to apply for tons of canon character slots. Be warned though, if you already have 7 characters, you'll either have the choice to give up one of your OCs or turn down the canon character.

Sorry if we do not reply to your individually private messaged applications. We look at them, I swear! We're sharing the applications with each other and discussing them at the moment.

I'm not so sure about what will happen to the admins' canon role playing capabilities. We'll have to discuss that.

When the canon role players are decided, there will definitely be an announcement - complete with a list of who received the position as their canon characters. We probably won't have a group for canon role players.

You can send your applications to any admin.

I THINK THAT ANSWERED MOST OF THEM. O.O
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Okay! That clears up a bunch of things. How about on Sunday I try for a goddess? ;]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:54 pm

--I have a question regarding Cabin Leaders:

If someone takes one of the following canons:

Percy Jackson
Thalia Grace
Nico di Angelo
Katie Gardener
Clarisse la Rue
Will Solace
Jake Mason
Annabeth Chase
Silena Beauregard
Connor/Travis Stoll
Pollux

Would they become cabin leader, or will the current cabin leaders get to stay in position. Just wondering!--
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 am

This could be really super cool. I'm told I'm a lot like Annabeth, so I might try out for her. Plus I could earn some responsibility rep ;]

Anyways, I'm waiting to get into karma to get a hades kid, so if I do get one of the canon characters I'll have to kill one of my others charries to get my hades kid.

Anyway, nice idea. This is pretty exciting!

Though you may wanna make a list of all the canon characters that have role players.
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:40 am

Remember that this role play takes place during The Battle of the Labyrinth (although it's kind of AU), guys, so any characters that were killed in The Last Olympian would still be alive. Which means - if we were replacing the cabin leaders with these guys (but we're not), Lee Fletcher (or Michael Yew) and Charles Beckendorf would be cabin leader rather than Will Solace and Jake Mason.

Anyways, getting the point. Our current cabin leaders will not be replaced by the canon characters that were cabin leaders in the books. The current cabin leaders will remain in position because they worked hard to earn that position so we can't have some canon character saunter in and take their position. xD

The canon characters will, however, be respected campers. They won't be ranked higher or anything, but they will be relatively powerful (remember that even the powerful have their weaknesses) and maybe just a tad bit more skilled than other campers. Canon role players will still be regular members, they will not have any power like cabin leaders do.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:43 am

OH. OK.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 am

That's what I thought would happen about that ;]
I'm going to start on my form for... a goddess.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:50 am

Guys thanks for the applications! We've gotten so many so far, and they're all really great!

By the way guys, when you write your sample roleplay, really try and show what you've written in your character's personality description. Focus on showing us that you understand that character beyond just being able to describe them and try to really put that character in the main spotlight rather than their surroundings.
Just a tip from your admin to try and make sure you guys have the best opportunity to get the characters you want.

Either way, thanks again for all the applications, and good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:51 am

I should have tried harder for Katie's RP Dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 am

If you guys have anything you want to add to your apps, feel free to just message them to us and tell them that they're an expansion on your application. o 3 o
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 am

Okay! Thanks :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:12 pm

--I'm going to make one more canon thing, but it's a secret on who I'm making. Shocked --
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:52 pm

>.< You PM it to an admin...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:52 pm

I noticed that, I was gunna delete it but then it got replied to. I was like "Oh. I was supposed to PM it to an admin..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Would you like me to delete your post and share the app with the other admin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Characters
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next