Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mike's bunk [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:46 pm

I laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling. I was glad that I was at camp halfblood but still I felt sad that Nike didn't have a own cabin, there were so many kids here and only a few were my siblings.
I thought about life in general, how it is sad that I didn't have a normal life and that Chiron told us that most of us demigods would die young.

I sighed and looked at my surfboard which leaned against the wall, this board was the only thing I had left from my dad, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 pm

"Hey", Jake said, walking into the cabin, "Is this other bed open? I just got claimed... so I guess this is my new cabin..."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:51 pm

"Um yes, I guess so" I told him and shrugged. "Umm claimed by whom?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:00 pm

"Triton", Jake said. "How about you? Who is your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:04 pm

"Mhh Nike, goddess of Victory. What is Triton the god of? I am sorry if that is a stupid question, I am not too good with remembering all that stuff." I asked him curiosly as he claimed his bed next to mine.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:35 pm

"Sea god. He's Poseidon's heir. So", Jake said, "My name is Jake, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:41 pm

"Wow that's awesome. I love the sea. I love surfing. Um yea my name is Mike, son of Nike, and I know it rhymes." I gave him a smile "Nice to meet you man."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:23 pm

"Well," Jake said, "I'm exhausted. I'm gonna crash. You were here first, so call one, top or bottom bunk?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 pm

"I take bottom if that is ok with you. Dont like heights too much." I told him.

Last edited by Wolf on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:09 pm

After speaking with my grandmother on the phone briefly, she had told me that my mother was a goddess of great victory. Whateverthehell that meant. I set my bag down on the steps of the big cabin and knocked on the door twice with my knuckles. "Hello?" I called at the door.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:52 pm

I heard somebody knock at the door, that was a first one. People never knocked on this cabin door, they just kinda walked in. "Um who's there?" I asked, wondering if somebody was playing a prank on us Minor-god children.
"Why don't you just come in, the door is always unlocked."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Jake climbed into the top bunk and looked at the door, waiting to see who it was. He started thinking to himself if he should have knocked. Was it rude to just walk in?, He thought to himself, or is this person that is knocking just weird?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:19 am

I slowly pushed open the door and wondered why they had confused expressions on their faces. Had I done something wrong? I thought as I held all three of my bags at the door, shifting uncomfortabley under the weight. A quick warmth spread over my face as I stared at the back wall, trying not to meet their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 am

I saw a girl walking in, packed with three bags. My dad always taught me to help people out so I jumped out of my bed, walked over to her and said "Hey, I take some of your bags, what bed do you want? Pretty much every bed which is not messed up is still free." I told her and pointed in the room.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:58 am

"That's very few," I pointed out quietly with a small grin. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear rather timidly. "I got my bags, they aren't that heavy." As if in response, my bags fell from hands and onto the nearest bed. "I think I'll take this one."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:02 pm

I backed back a little, I hoped I didn't say anything wrong to her. "So umm, yu are new here right? I am Mike, son of Nike and you?" I gave her a nervous smile as I fixed my hair so that they'd stay out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm

"I'm Roni." I introduced myself quickly as I re-brushed the stubborn, rebel piece of hair behind my ear again. I unzipped the Nike, orange duffel on my bed and quickly saw that my underwear was on top. I quickly zipped it back up and unzipped the next one. I glanced back at Mike. "I dunno who my god parent is. My grandma told me she was a goddess of victory and then she sent me here with instructions." I shrugged and turned my back. "I think it's just a figure of speech though."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:17 pm

"Oh umm nice to meet you Roni" I said rather shy, as I watched her unpack her stuff, she seemed different. Her one eye looked different than the other one. I thought about what she said, goddess of victory? Did she mean my mom? I was never that good with all the gods and goddesses so I just blurted out "Hey maybe we are half-siblings? Nike is the goddess of Victory." Then I blushed because I felt stupid, I didn't want to sound like a little child who got all excited, but I didn't know to many other kids of Nike so I was always happy when I met one.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 pm

"That explains quite a bit then..." I said as I slapped on my baseball cap and it turned into full body armour with a Nike check on the breast-plate. "See? I never understood why it did that..."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I just stood there with my mouth open, I was amazed at what I saw. She just touched her baseballcap and it turned into a full armor.
I stuttered "Wow... I have... I have never seen something like this... where did you get that from?" I kinda was jealous, too. I didn't have anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:41 pm

"I dunno...I just found it on my bed one morning. I asked my father where it came from and he told me that it was wrong to tell lies and then he went back to playing the piano." I shrugged as I touched the rim and it quickly changed into a baseball uniform. Black and yellow shorts and top and socks and cleats and my ankle brace to match. "I'm a fastpitch player." I said as I picked out a ball and my glove and demostrated as I walked out the door and set a can on a fence by the Demeter cabin and stood outside in pitching positon. I wound my arm up and then felt the ball leave my fingertips as my arm arced and the can was literally obliterated. I turned back to Mike and grinned.

((Jennie Finch and Roni pitch in the same style))
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:44 pm

"That is impressive" I told her smiling "I only know how to surf, and on a surfboard you don't get to destroy cans like that, I bet the boys where you came from are pretty impressed." I walked back into the cabin.
"Where are you from anyway?" I felt more comfortable talking to her now, she seemed like a laid-back, easy to get along with person.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:49 pm

"I'm from South Carolina." I replied as I took off the cap and my regular outfit reappeared. Jean shorts and a Riverside Youth Fastpitch 2007 t-shirt. And my Pumas. "The boys avoided me...and well, frankly they were afraid of me." She grinned sheepishly. "Mostly because the girl's fastpitch team told me I was too good so they put me on the guy's baseball team and I was the pitcher. They loved me. All the other teams hated me."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 pm

"That is impressive, a good pitcher who is at the same time the daughter of Nike, guess you were a winning team, and about the other thing, I hope that you don't beat me if I don't avoid you" I told her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:30 pm

"Nah...your a good person." I responded as I put other items away in the small box that this place called a dresser. "Maybe I'm not a daughter of Nike. Hey, did Nike start the whole Nike corporation?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mike's bunk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's bunk [open]   Mike's bunk [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike's bunk [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next