Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rave Party!OPEN!

Go down 
+9
Prince Hawk
Gazimu
xxEmoKadriahxx
Banana
Bre Bre
Katie Firebird
Panama
*~MoonHalo~*
Sonic
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm

I walked into a random club.It was one of the rare ones I could get into underage.I had threw flyers round the camp.I was throwing a rave party,cuz I was bored.My cast was still on,but that would make it more fun.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 pm

I run in. I happen to be wearing a yellow strapless dress with blue swirls all over it. I wave to Kai and run over. "Whats up" I look at my feet i was wearing golden flipflops.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm

I smile at Halo."Party." I said simply.It was probably enough.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm

I held the flier in my hand as I walked to the club with a smile on my face. This was going to be great. "Let's see if I can get a date here," I say to myself as I notice some other people I'd seen around camp. "Hey is this where the party is?" I call out.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm

I smile. "I know that." I notice the cast. "And you still came with the cast on."
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Why had I let her drag me into this? Was I really so egoisticly detached that i didn't care about keeping the feeling of death between me and random mortals? Maybe about as much as a Mexican Druglord (***Sorry if that Offends You***) But whatever half these people I didn't know and the other half I didn't like So I guess it was pretty chill

Dragging Abby here was really Zelda's Idea but of course she came down with a last minute fever and left me to drag Abby around all night. Even more annoying Abby kept trying to throw me off with the vampire 'I'm the queen of death' bit but i wasn't buying it so it just ticked her off more. I spotted some other campers around but the flashing lights were going off way too much and they were too far away to get there safely. So I did what a normal teen would do at a party. I danced and flirted with random mortals.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm

"Well I'm throwin it.Of course I came.I need to party no matter what." I said,and got a soda from a table.I had put it there earlier.

"I heard there was a party!" I said."Hey Kai,Halo." I walked in and looked around.Maybe I could meet some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:53 pm

I walked into the club that I heard Kai was throwing a party at. A few people were already here, half-bloods, of course. I recognized a few of them, but didn't know most of them that well. I noticed Kai and Halo out of the few people and walked over casually. "Hey Kai, hey Halo."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 pm

I walked in the club and started looking for other campers before I did anything else. I noticed a few people I recognized but no one I really knew. "Well David time to make some friends," I say. My accent usually helped with that, but I wasn't going to hold back. I sat next to some girl and started talking to her. "And what might your name be I ask her?" smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm

I noticed a girl dragging another girl in here.I walked toward them."Umm... So what's up?" I said.I wasn't sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:00 pm

"I'm being kidnapped help.." I said not really convincingly at all

"Hush You." I said to Abby, I looked at the kid in front of us deciding he's probably a Half Blood, "I'm Ellen Moonchaser, Daughter of Hecate Master of elements yadda yadda. And this is Abby Gemshot daughter of Hades and Queen of being annoying."

"I heard that."

"You Were supposed to.

"Curse your Soul"

"I'm Sure."

Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 pm

"I have a Hades kid as a friend.He's pretty annoying too.He's acutally throwing the party.Anyway,I'm Tobias.Tobias Frost,Son of Nyx.This place is awesome,cuz only half-bloods can see it.The dude behind the counter,well nobody's sure what he is." I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm

I noticed a girl yelling something about a kidnapping. "What the bloody hell is that about?" I ask getting up and leaving the other girl behind. I walked over to the group and decided to observe before I jumped to conclusions. Looked more like the girl just didn't want to be here. "Still this is more entertaining than mortals," I tell myself.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm

"I will Kill You?" I offered

"I swear to gods if you don't stop that I'll leave you here with human contact"

"Not even a I hope you die?"

"... Nice to meet you Tobias, You wanna dance?"

"Go crawl in a hole? Jump off a cliff?" Oh my Gods Ellen made me want to throw up but I wanted to kill Zelda even more for ditching us and then making Ellen bring me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm

I looked at the girl who called herself Ellen.I smiled."Sure." I said,and took her hands.

I looked at Melina."You wanna dance? I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Yes Just My chance to escape!

"I swear If you go anywhere I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!"

CURSE YOU WORLD!

I took his hands also "What kind of dance should we do?" I asked dancing in place to the music. "I'm cool with anything!"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm

I returned my gaze to Kai. I smiled. "Sure." I took his hand, and let him lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:19 pm

I took her out to the dance floor.I smiled."So..." I said,trying to start a conversation.

"Whatever dance you want to do." I said.I said that so I didn't have to admit I didn't know many dances.That was Ray's thing.I could follow along easily,but I didn't know any by heart,really.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm

"Ahh Rats, I can't tell what song is playing that'll help determine, Like I'm so bad at song recognition" I said feeling like an Idiot just standing there

She looked like an Idiot just standing there and I loved watching her embarrass herself in front of someone "Good Work Ellen" I called out "Real Smooth Like"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm

I walked up to the girl who seemed to be reluctant to stay here. "You really don't want to be here do you?" I asked slightly smiling. To be honest I was starting to get bored too. For a rave there wasn't a whole lot going on. At least not with me any ways.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm

"So... What?" I asked. I gazed at him with my stormy gray eyes. "Have you talked to Antonio lately?" I've been wondering how Antonio was doing. The last time we talked to him was in the forest. Communicating with the dead may be easy for Kai, but at first I found it a little strange.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:26 pm

I blinked "Buzz off Mortal I am going to kill you!" I said trying to pull of my Daughter of the Dead thing. But it didn't work so well "Be Goone!!" Still Nothing. "Ahh Screw it. Yeah i'm bored"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm

I laughed."That doesn't matter.Just have fun." I told her.

"No.He said to get over him.To stop grieving.Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm not really err... How should I say? Been fun for like 2 years, I've never been to a dance before let alone a rave..."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 pm

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Me too," I say. "Are one of the Hades kids?" I ask to prove I wasn't a mortal. "I'm David Osborn, son of Athena," I say holding out my hand to her as I scanned the room for someone I knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rave Party!OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave Party!OPEN!   Rave Party!OPEN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rave Party!OPEN!
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next