Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Unborn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Unborn Empty
PostSubject: The Unborn   The Unborn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Achelle and Axelle are--or let's say were--twins. Identical twins. Achelle's parents never told her of her unborn twin. She always thought she was the only one--never a multiple, but after a traumatic experience at the fragile age of fourteen, she begins hearing another voice--another conscience, scolding her failures, praising her successes, etc. When she is seen talking to Axelle in public, her parents send her to the doctor, diagnosing her schizophrenic and delusional from PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder), but what they really don't know is that it's Axelle--and she's come back--reincarnated.

[This is my creative mind at it's best. xD]

Last edited by PB and Fluff on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Unborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unborn   The Unborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:58 pm

This is creepy, I'd recomend writing it from her best friend's point of view or the guy she likes or he likes her and she likes him back. Possibly. But it's good.
Back to top Go down

The Unborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unborn   The Unborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Creepy. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

The Unborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unborn   The Unborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Creepy. I want more xD
Back to top Go down

The Unborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unborn   The Unborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Of course you do. xD
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

The Unborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unborn   The Unborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Well I like it, but it also sounds like that movie "The Unborn", which was pretty good too.
I also think you can make a great story out of that idea, can't wait for it :)
Back to top Go down

The Unborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unborn   The Unborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

I knew someone'd say that. xD I have never actually seen that movie though.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

The Unborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unborn   The Unborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Well even better, just don't watch it and make up your own story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unborn   The Unborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Story Suggestions-
Jump to: