Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] Empty
PostSubject: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Nick had the tendency to eat quite frequently. It was just a nervous habit, really. It was much better than chewing nails or running a hand through his wavy, dark hair. He put the apple up to his mouth and bit into it with a strong, satisfying crunch. Little pieces of apple juice and other appley parts dripped down his chin. He was a rather messy eater. So enough the apple was gone and Nick wiped his hands on his jeans. The dark coloured Levis hung dangerously on his hips and the white t-shirt was well fitting over hard defined muscles from years of expirence. On his feet were a pair of Nike high tops were the laces were tucked into the top of the shoe loosely. Nick slapped his signature red baseball cap onto his head and trotted out of the Mess Hall only to run into someone.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:59 pm

I was walking into the mess hall looking for some french fries and Red Bull. I love fries. I could eat them every waking moment. Literally. Anyway, I was walking in when I was stopped by a mysterious force. Well, not mysterious. It was a boy. A cute boy. I blush and step back. "Oh....uh....umm...sorry..." I smile softly and brush my black "Chillin' With My Peeps" shirt off. As I look down, I wonder if my bright orange Converse went with my shirt. Hm. I look back up at the boy, "Again, sorry."

Last edited by Dashwood. Alex Dashwood. on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Nick placed his hands on her shoulders to steady her and smiled briefly. "I should be the one apologizin'. Knockin' down a lady like that." He said in a rather twangy voice. He removed his large, tanned hands and let them drop to his sides. He took off his hat and smiled, "I'm Nick Love."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 pm

I blush and smile. "Kaitlin Cox." I look at him. Nick was built, apparently. "I'm a daughter of Hecate. You?" I smile at him, trying to make an impression. I hope I just wasn't trying too hard.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:29 pm

"Demeter for me." He said letting his smile dissapear. He stuck his hat back on his head over his dark, wavy hair. He would've thought he'd have hat-hair by now but he didn't. His hair just waved out the bottom in a sexy rugged way.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 pm

I nod and tuck a lock of my jet black hair behind my ear. I really needed those french fries... It was a crappy day for me- well, besides this- and I needed a pick-me-up. I stuff my hands in my black skinny jean pockets, the thumbs out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Nick nodded at her as he said, "Well I was planning on going running, so I'm gonna go." He said bending over to the ground where his Nikes where untied. He tied them up and stood up straight.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm

"Oh. Ok. And I really need some french fries." I told him. "Well, um, nice meeting you..." I smile sheepishly. I secretely didn't want want him to leave. I could run with him...but I cannot run at all. Ah well. I hope we met again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:23 pm

"Fries?" Nick asked with a grin. He loved fries. Not particularly the ones camp had but, the ones McDonalds made. "Mind if I join you, real quick?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

I laugh. Scratch whatever I just said. "Sure! Fries and Redbull, best meal ever." I grin. "I was just picking up a Redbull, then I'm gonna head to a McDonalds or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Nick scrunched up his face. He hated Red Bull, it looked and tasted like urine. "Err...I think I'll come with you to micky D's." His twang ran out through the air. He scractched the back of his neck rather nervously.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:50 pm

I smile. "Awesome. Lemme just get a drink." I go into the mess hall. As I take a can from the ice filled cooler, I smile to myself. Nick, the cute boy, is going to McDonalds with me. Me! I regain my composure, then walk back to Nick. "K. I have a car, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:51 pm

"Mine is crap. Heh. Little purple Cavelier." He grinned. It was his 16th birthday gift. Not a very nice car. But the car was stubborn. "What kinda do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:11 pm

"A silver Nissan Altima. Slightly dented from when my mom took it for a drive." I smile. "She hit a meter. My mom's not the best driver ever." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 pm

The corner of Nick's mouth rose in a grin in a sexy way. "My pops isn't too great of a driver either. He can rope a cow faster than you can say Wheat, but funny enough he sucks at driving." Nick smiled some more as he walked with Kaitlin to the frie spot.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:36 pm

I laugh and take a couple of fries. I decide to put them in my sweatshirt pocket. I look at Nick. "Taste test. If this is 'the food of the gods,' it should taste better." I smirk at him, putting air quotes around 'the food of the gods'. "Stupid, I know." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 pm

"Not really." Nick reaching into her pocket and taking a frie of his own. He put it lightly into his mouth. He was resisting the urge to show a bucket down his gullet.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

I take a sip of my carbonated drink. "So, to my car?" I look around. I then turn back to the fries and I take a couple more for my right pocket. I sneak a couple into my mouth while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:04 am

"Preferably." Nick said grinning. He had an idea as his muscles tensed, "Race ya!" He said as he shot off running. He wasn't really fast but he did have quick small feet. He sprinted towards the camp border, "Come on slowpoke!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:40 pm

I laugh. "Fine!" I take off after him. I was never a good runner, just that my dad made me sign up for track two years back. And I hated it. I keep a steady pace behind me. "Screw this..." I muttered, then sprinted towards him the fastest I could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]   Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Levi's [ P R I V A T E ]
Page 1 of 1